PDA

View Full Version : Dark Angel Tour!!!!

jhdeity
03-03-2014, 12:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKJ7hgINDgk

John The Drummer
03-03-2014, 12:10 PM
WHO THE FUCK POSTS A SINGLE YOUTUBE LINK FOR ANNOUNCING BIG NEWS!??!!?!?

:bouville:

mankvill
03-03-2014, 12:17 PM
more like DICK angle

DisposableJustice
03-03-2014, 12:44 PM
TITS OR GTFO

wait, sorry wrong meme

TOUR DATES OR GTFO

jhdeity
03-03-2014, 02:36 PM
more like DICK angle

Shouldn't you be spooning your BF while talking about how hipster and shoegaze Cynic is now?

I thought you would be in reach around heaven starting new genres like SpaceJazzFusionCynicGaze. Buahahaha

jhdeity
03-03-2014, 02:37 PM
WHO THE FUCK POSTS A SINGLE YOUTUBE LINK FOR ANNOUNCING BIG NEWS!??!!?!?

:bouville:

Yeah when I saw it I jumped out of my skin. After watching it I immediately threw in No One Answers and was excited again.

mankvill
03-03-2014, 02:57 PM
Shouldn't you be spooning your BF while talking about how hipster and shoegaze Cynic is now?

I thought you would be in reach around heaven starting new genres like SpaceJazzFusionCynicGaze. Buahahaha

someone's butthurt I get to see Dark Angel and they don't :party:

jhdeity
03-03-2014, 05:40 PM
someone's butthurt I get to see Dark Angel and they don't :party:

Na, they're one of the very few bands I'd travel to see. Wouldn't miss this for anything. Jamming Ultimate Revenge II as I type this. Merciless Death, Darkness Descends & Perish in Flames!!!! 3 of the best...

mankvill
03-03-2014, 05:44 PM
Na, they're one of the very few bands I'd travel to see. Wouldn't miss this for anything. Jamming Ultimate Revenge II as I type this. Merciless Death, Darkness Descends & Perish in Flames!!!! 3 of the best...

This city is guilty
The crime is life
The sentence is death
Darkness descends

This city is guilty
The crime is life
The sentence is death
Darkness descends

This city is guilty
The crime is life
The sentence is death
Darkness descends

This city is guilty
The crime is life
The sentence is death
DARKNESS DESCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ravenheart
03-04-2014, 01:25 AM
So the reunion was already known... and that video gives away no new dates on top of the the ones which are likewise already known.... to this is news how, exactly?

jhdeity
03-04-2014, 06:47 AM
So the reunion was already known... and that video gives away no new dates on top of the the ones which are likewise already known.... to this is news how, exactly?

News to me. Great news too.

Unrelated: So after Dark Angel on Ultimate Revenge II was Raven playing Into the Jaws of Death. My favorite song of theirs by a mile.

My question Ravenheart is: Are Raven still big over in England? Or were they ever big there?

ravenheart
03-04-2014, 06:51 AM
News to me. Great news too.

http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=23683

My question Ravenheart is: Are Raven still big over in England? Or were they ever big there?

I don't know about ever (probably not to be honest), but they're nothing here now. They can't get shows, and if they do, they're to about 500 people max.

They don't do too badly in places like Germany, who go nuts for anything '80s.

jhdeity
03-04-2014, 03:25 PM
http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=23683

I don't know about ever (probably not to be honest), but they're nothing here now. They can't get shows, and if they do, they're to about 500 people max.

They don't do too badly in places like Germany, who go nuts for anything '80s.

Yeah they played around here and I heard 100 people max. They kept popping out albums so I assumed someone listened to them. I guess the same people who listen to Anvil...