PDA

View Full Version : My Top 30 Favorite Movies Of All-Time

Pages : 1 [2]

TheWildAndTheYoung
03-07-2014, 08:56 AM
4.The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4f/The_Hobbit_-_The_Desolation_of_Smaug_theatrical_poster.jpg

Released In 2013

I know, this movie was literally released only a couple of months ago, but as said before, I'm a Tolkien fanboy. This movie is better than the first one for these two reasons: it doesn't take the (necessary) forty minutes to set up the story and characters, and Legolas is in it. Legolas is my favorite movie character of all-time, and it's been that way ever since I first saw LOTR. His and Tauriel's fight scenes are some of the best I've ever seen in any movie. And that's another thing, people are going nuts over the fact that this movie adds in Legolas and a new character Tauriel. What's so bad about it? Legolas most likely was around Mirkwood at the time the company was held their, and plus having him in gives another character casual fans are familiar with. Having Tauriel in the movie gives the chance to expand on the elves a little more, because for all we know she could have been there unspoken in the book as well (even though Tolkien never created her). A phenomenal movie, with an awesome cliff hanger and epic music to go along with it. Only problem I have is the scene where Smaug gets drenched with gold, what the heck was that?

Favorite character: Legolas

Favorite quote:
Legolas: [Looking at two pictures in a locket that he has confiscated from Gloin. The picture on the left has a long thick beard] Who is this? Your brother?
Gloin: That is my wife!
Legolas: [Looking at the infant in the other picture] And who is this horrid creature? A goblin mutant?
Gloin: That is my wee lad, Gimli!

Favorite scene: Mirkwood river battle

Favorite song off soundtrack: I See Fire

larvtard
03-07-2014, 09:03 AM
What? How is pussy sexist? In that sense saying someone is a dick is sexist. Or an asshole since both sexes have one. Your logic hurts my brain.

Why does 'pussy' (female organ) mean 'wuss/coward' while 'dick' (male organ) means 'cruel person'? Is it not a coincidence that in our culture, men are typically seen as the aggressors (thus, apt to be seen as cruel), while women are seen as more passive (thus, apt to be seen as a 'wuss'?) When you call a dude a pussy for doing something that you see as more womanly, you're doing two things: 1) operating by archaic gender roles (which is sexist). People are people, not gender stereotypes; 2) picking apart his masculinity - which normally wouldn't be a problem if for the fact that in our culture masculinity is seen as superior to femininity; by accusing him of what you see as 'womanly' qualities, you're basically calling him inferior to you.

Also, because both sexes have one, calling someone an 'asshole' is fine (for the reasons I was talking about above). It's gender-neutral. But you never really call women assholes, do you? It's interesting.

mankvill
03-07-2014, 09:13 AM
Why does 'pussy' (female organ) mean 'wuss/coward' while 'dick' (male organ) means 'cruel person'? Is it not a coincidence that in our culture, men are typically seen as the aggressors (thus, apt to be seen as cruel), while women are seen as more passive (thus, apt to be seen as a 'wuss'?) When you call a dude a pussy for doing something that you see as more womanly, you're doing two things: 1) operating by archaic gender roles (which is sexist). People are people, not gender stereotypes; 2) picking apart his masculinity - which normally wouldn't be a problem if for the fact that in our culture masculinity is seen as superior to femininity; by accusing him of what you see as 'womanly' qualities, you're basically calling him inferior to you.

Also, because both sexes have one, calling someone an 'asshole' is fine (for the reasons I was talking about above). It's gender-neutral. But you never really call women assholes, do you? It's interesting.

Quit being such a pussy, dude.

AnthG
03-07-2014, 09:18 AM
Clearly the solution is that we need to call more women "pussies" in the same context we call a man a "pussy". Which is becoming more common. And we're seeing more and more women call men "pussies".

It's evening out. It may take a while, but we'll get there.

mankvill
03-07-2014, 09:20 AM
Clearly the solution is that we need to call more women "pussies" in the same context we call a man a "pussy". Which is becoming more common. And we're seeing more and more women call men "pussies".

It's evening out. It may take a while, but we'll get there.

The good thing about calling someone "fag-o-tron" is that "fag-o-tron" is gender neutral so it appeases both freshmen in college and tumblr users!

XDoomsayerX
03-07-2014, 10:02 AM
This list has too many sequels(bad ones).

The Hobbit 2 was aight, last 45 mins were dope though. However, seeing it in HD IMAX premiere night with a sold out crowd was fun, I saw Gandalf in person and everyone went nuts for the Godzilla trailer plus that Interstellar teaser :drool::drool::drool:

John The Drummer
03-07-2014, 12:00 PM
Watch, TWATY is going to throw us a curve ball and have "Backdoor Sluts 9" as his number one.

adamclark52
03-07-2014, 12:59 PM
I'm still not convinced he's not someone else from the board trolling us all, and throws Wreckmeister Harmonies at number one.

Onioner
03-07-2014, 02:03 PM
I'm still not convinced he's not someone else from the board trolling us all, and throws Wreckmeister Harmonies at number one.

If dude was a troll, he would be the greatest among us all. This guy has arguably stirred up more discussion, frustration and WTFuckery than anyone barring the great wolverinekills/manks/detuned war.

dcmetal108
03-07-2014, 02:50 PM
Quit being such a pussy, dude.

If I start calling everyone a cunt is that fine?

Ommie
03-07-2014, 02:52 PM
Too vulgar, call them a vaginal orifice.

adamclark52
03-07-2014, 03:15 PM

Not in this thread, pick one that isn't PG.

El Gordo
03-07-2014, 03:55 PM

Call him a larvtard. That's literally the worst thing I can think of right now.

marker
03-07-2014, 05:01 PM

Basically calling someone a pussy is just a shorter way to say you have no balls, it isn't that complicated.

Natrlhi
03-07-2014, 05:13 PM
people who aren't sexist?
I read your long-winded argument, and although it's lucid and well-stated, I still think it's a bit of a stretch to claim that all people who use the word "pussy" as a pejorative term are sexist. Vulgar? Probably. Sexist? That's pushing it. It's a pretty commonly-used term, and everyone knows what it means. You're overthinking it, dude.

Yes, and no.

See, I'm not criticising him for being 15. I'm criticising him for a) watching shit when there's loads of good stuff to watch instead, and in a round-about way I suppose, b) doing a list when you've not really seen enough to make it a sensible thing to do. It's like listening to one Iron Maiden album and declaring your top 5 Iron Maiden songs; it doesn't make sense.

Also, it's not a question of when. Most of the movies on the list of stuff I can remember thinking was great when I was 15 are WAY older than that. Only Independence Day, Toy Story, Jurassic Park, Frighteners (I think) and Fifth Element were current when I was a teenager. I'm not that old, dude ;) He was asking what I expected to see on a 15 year old's list and my point there, because I didn't say he was too young, was your age is irrelevant, just watch better stuff, don't limit yourself to the current teen magazine favourites (although, well done for not including any Twilight movies) - using myself at that age as an example. The fact that there are so many Potter films on the list is indicative of one significant thing more than anything else: he hasn't watched enough stuff and certainly hasn't checked out enough non-current stuff. Then there's the whole stubbornness thing, which admittedly every teenager thinks at the time, over his opinions never changing. When of course everyone on the planet older than 20 knows they do.

Honestly though, my main issue is including crap movies, it's including good movies, and putting crap ones above them. Like putting Jurassic Park 3 above Jurassic Park 1. That's lunacy, whoever you are.All good points, but of course it's likely all for nothing because as you know he's at that age where he has discovered that he can be pretty clever when he applies himself, and that fact therefore means that he knows everything and doesn't need to hear the weak-ass opinions of washed-up old timers like us. :D

Also, because both sexes have one, calling someone an 'asshole' is fine (for the reasons I was talking about above). It's gender-neutral. But you never really call women assholes, do you? It's interesting.I call my wife an asshole all the time. Sometimes it's even a little bit of a term of endearment, actually.

TheWildAndTheYoung
03-07-2014, 06:42 PM

Figured someone would think this :lol:

dcmetal108
03-07-2014, 11:14 PM
Not in this thread, pick one that isn't PG.

Deal.

Call him a larvtard. That's literally the worst thing I can think of right now.

:lol: megalolz

TheWildAndTheYoung
03-08-2014, 06:15 AM
3.The Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0c/The_Fellowship_Of_The_Ring.jpg

Released In 2001

The rest of this list should have already been guessed by most of you by now. The LOTR trilogy is my favorite set of movies of all time, I've loved them ever since I first saw them many many years ago. There are really no other movies out there that I would be perfectly satisfied watching ten times or more a month. I've probably watched all three a hundred times now, and I'm being serious. I can probably tell you every single line of every character while the movie is playing. And yet, I still very much enjoy them. Why? Because they are freakin incredibly made movies. The epic battle scenes, fantastic story, stellar characters played by stellar actors, and just the shear amount of detail and hard work that went into these movies are what makes me love them so much. The first one is the least of three in my opinion just because it takes awhile to set up the story and characters (which is necessary), but it's still incredible nonetheless. The LOTR movies also have the best soundtrack of any movie IMO.

Favorite quote:
Frodo: I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.
Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you were also meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought.

Favorite scene: Amon Hen

Favorite song off soundtrack: Concerning Hobbits

El Gordo
03-08-2014, 09:42 AM

Oh fer fuck's sake! :finger:

adamclark52
03-08-2014, 09:48 AM
Oh fer fuck's sake! :finger:

I'm starting to think theWildandtheYoung is actually MY WIFE trolling us all.

Bon Jovi, Hunger Games, Harry Potter, almost no Star Wars and Legolas as the favorite Lord of the Rings character!

TheWildAndTheYoung
03-08-2014, 10:25 AM
I'm starting to think theWildandtheYoung is actually MY WIFE trolling us all.

Bon Jovi, Hunger Games, Harry Potter, almost no Star Wars and Legolas as the favorite Lord of the Rings character!

:lol:

ravenheart
03-08-2014, 11:51 AM
Even so, you're still going off the assumption that he hasn't seen the films that you like and that's the reason why he hasn't listed them and his instead has chosen the films he's chosen, whether that's due to age, lack of exposure, whatever. Even though he's admitted he hasn't seen a lot of the suggestions that have been made in this thread, it's still a cheap way to argue by criticizing the credentials and not the content. Again, there's nothing wrong with hating his choices, even if you voice it with a simple "That movie sucks" comment. But when you chalk it up to "there's no WAY he can like this movie more than that one. The only possible explanation is that he hasn't seen these other awesome films", it just comes off as a cop out argument, and looks more like defending your own taste rather than criticizing his, even if your taste is not in question. It's the same thing when people were voting for Killswitch Engage and not Gorguts or Deafhaven in the 2013 album voting list, and people, jokingly or seriously, argued that it's because they hadn't heard Gorguts or Deafhaven, and not because they had heard those albums and simply liked the KsE album more. It's the similar thing here.

People have also said that if he watches more movies his top 30 list would definitely change. Which i'm sure is true, but you're working under the assumption that doing so would knock the movies that you deem are not worthy. Who's to say that watching Aliens would change how he feels about Harry Potter and not how he feels about Jurassic Park?

And if you think i'm simply just picking apart what you're saying for the sake of argument, i'll still agree that there's no way to defend liking Jurassic Park 3 over the first movie. Or even Lost world for that matter.

Mostly all wrong, again. But never mind. None of what's been said in this thread, by me or anyone else, is about the fact that his list doesn't have the same films on it that ours do. It's about how horrifically limited it is. The Potter films are generic shit. Doesn't matter if you like them or don't, they are incompetent movie making, but sure, he's entitled to enjoy them. I've no doubt if I put my mind to it there are a whole bunch of films I enjoy that are technically bad movies. But to put so many of them on a list as short as 30 movies can only possibly mean he hasn't seen enough. As I said, it's like listening to one album by a band and choosing your top 5 songs. And I said it because it's true.

So yes, we're assuming there are a bunch of films he hasn't seen. And you know what? We're right.

Something else though, it's actually quite admirable that he's not trying to ineptly argue everyone else's valid points, and is pushing ahead with the list anyway, because it's his list. Courage of conviction is a good thing. Stubbornness isn't, but I guess we'll just have to wait for him to grow up enough to realise that minds change with age. To be fair, everyone had to wait for all of us to do the same thing ;)

AnthG
03-08-2014, 01:27 PM
"Hi, I think you're wrong in what you're saying, so i'm going to tell you why you're wrong by outlining my opinion again which actually pretty much agrees with what you said"

El Gordo
03-08-2014, 04:06 PM
"Hi, I think you're wrong in what you're saying, so i'm going to tell you why you're wrong by outlining my opinion again which actually pretty much agrees with what you said"

What answer are you looking for, exactly? I give the kid credit because he's posting what he likes and has a kind of "I don't give a fuck" attitude about it, but the movies here are not great for the most part. That's not even the issue though. As ravenheart said, it's how limited the list is. It's mostly all the same movie. If that's what he likes, fine, but he's putting it out there for everyone to see and criticize, so what do you expect? At least he has age on his side. He has lots of time to develop his tastes and refine his favourites. This would be a sad fucking list if it were a 30 year old dude posting it rather than a teenager. I'd love to see what this list looks like in 10 years or so.

AnthG
03-08-2014, 06:12 PM
Are people not fucking reading my posts? People can criticize if they want. I have been pretty fucking clear on that. I'm just calling out the way people are criticizing and how it has more to do with the credentials behind the list than with the list itself. Chalking it up to age or lack of exposure to films is what i'm criticizing here, not that people are saying "this movie is no good" or "these movies stink" or whatever.

Ravenheart hasn't even addressed what i've been saying. All he's doing is saying "nope, you're wrong", and then goes on to repeat almost verbatim what he's saying i'm wrong about. He said in both of his responses to me that i'm wrong about his assertion that he's being critical of TWATY's lack of enough movies that he's seen. But then IMMEDIATELY brought up both of those as his criticisms by saying stuff like "I guess we'll just have to wait for him to grow up enough to realise that minds change with age."

He also essentially proves me right when I bring up the fact that it's not about his age on its own, its about the fact that he brings up the quality of the films on the list as well and attributes it solely to his age and/or the lack of movies he's seen. With statements like "The Potter films are generic shit. Doesn't matter if you like them or don't, they are incompetent movie making" which followed "It's about how horrifically limited it is." One has nothing to do with the other. Would the Potter films be less generic and less shitty if he was 30 years old and had seen a lot more movies from different eras and he still included them on this list?

I just hate when people feel the need to condescend by saying "don't worry kiddo, you'll grow out of it soon." It takes a lot less balls to do that then to simply say "Your taste in movies sucks, and here's why". Or not even "here's why". People have to throw in the credentials of the compiler, but as i've said before, only seem to do so with the list of movies they don't enjoy. Yet somehow the list of movies they do enjoy (Jurassic Park, First blood, Toy Story) don't get the same treatment, even though it's from the same person with the same "credentials".

Basically what's happening here is if you have 2 people, each have only seen one movie each, and they both say that movie is the best movie of all time, and we criticized both of them for making a list with only one movie being seen each, then that's fine. But if the movie Person A had seen was The Godfather, and the movie Person B had seen was Pootie Tang, and we only criticized Person B but not Person A, that's where it isn't right. THAT'S what I think is happening here.

JRA
03-08-2014, 06:18 PM
You know who we haven't seen in awhile? Indestructible.

AnthG
03-08-2014, 06:23 PM
I thought I saw him post recently.

mankvill
03-08-2014, 06:33 PM
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s43/alphal0b0/everyones-getting-trolled-thumb.jpg

Onioner
03-08-2014, 11:21 PM
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s43/alphal0b0/everyones-getting-trolled-thumb.jpg

This might honestly be one of the best troll jobs I have ever witnessed. A supposed 15 year old hair metal/Harry Potter fanatic has managed to throw multiple threads into total disarray.

larvtard
03-08-2014, 11:39 PM
Are people not fucking reading my posts? People can criticize if they want. I have been pretty fucking clear on that. I'm just calling out the way people are criticizing and how it has more to do with the credentials behind the list than with the list itself. Chalking it up to age or lack of exposure to films is what i'm criticizing here, not that people are saying "this movie is no good" or "these movies stink" or whatever.

Ravenheart hasn't even addressed what i've been saying. All he's doing is saying "nope, you're wrong", and then goes on to repeat almost verbatim what he's saying i'm wrong about. He said in both of his responses to me that i'm wrong about his assertion that he's being critical of TWATY's lack of enough movies that he's seen. But then IMMEDIATELY brought up both of those as his criticisms by saying stuff like "I guess we'll just have to wait for him to grow up enough to realise that minds change with age."

He also essentially proves me right when I bring up the fact that it's not about his age on its own, its about the fact that he brings up the quality of the films on the list as well and attributes it solely to his age and/or the lack of movies he's seen. With statements like "The Potter films are generic shit. Doesn't matter if you like them or don't, they are incompetent movie making" which followed "It's about how horrifically limited it is." One has nothing to do with the other. Would the Potter films be less generic and less shitty if he was 30 years old and had seen a lot more movies from different eras and he still included them on this list?

I just hate when people feel the need to condescend by saying "don't worry kiddo, you'll grow out of it soon." It takes a lot less balls to do that then to simply say "Your taste in movies sucks, and here's why". Or not even "here's why". People have to throw in the credentials of the compiler, but as i've said before, only seem to do so with the list of movies they don't enjoy. Yet somehow the list of movies they do enjoy (Jurassic Park, First blood, Toy Story) don't get the same treatment, even though it's from the same person with the same "credentials".

Basically what's happening here is if you have 2 people, each have only seen one movie each, and they both say that movie is the best movie of all time, and we criticized both of them for making a list with only one movie being seen each, then that's fine. But if the movie Person A had seen was The Godfather, and the movie Person B had seen was Pootie Tang, and we only criticized Person B but not Person A, that's where it isn't right. THAT'S what I think is happening here.

long-winded posts on here lol, save your breath

TheWildAndTheYoung
03-09-2014, 11:55 AM
2.The Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/9d/Lord_of_the_Rings_-_The_Return_of_the_King.jpg

Released In 2003

Most people say Return Of The King is best LOTR film, and if it wasn't for Helm's Deep in the second one this would be my favorite also. You cannot deny that this film was very well done even if you don't like it. The film has the privilege of not only being the only fantasy film to win Best Picture, but also for holding the record for highest Oscar sweep (winning all eleven nominations). I fantastic close to the best movie trilogy of all-time. Also probably my favorite soundtrack of all-time. There's one thing that has always annoyed me though. When Gollum plants the bread crumbs on Sam, it shows him spreading them on Sam's back, but when Sam gets up Gollum rubs them off his chest (and how the heck would they not fall off if he stood up?).

Favorite quote:
Aragorn: Hold your ground, hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you *stand, Men of the West!*

Favorite scene: Battle of Pelennor Fields

Favorite song off soundtrack: Into The West

Dextrimental
03-09-2014, 02:46 PM
Movies aren't the same though, sure I might like the other films more, but just because I may end up thinking say Predator is better than Harry Potter (HIGHLY UNLIKELY) is not going to make me think HP sucks. Their both two completely different types of movies, so that would make no sense to say HP sucks just because you like Predator more. Now, if you happened to find another movie based on wizards (I don't know a movie other HP that revolves around wizards), then you could say this movie makes HP look like crap.

Let's say in 5 years from now my opinions on the movies I like don't change, what would you say then?

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying your tastes will change and evolve. You won't think HP sucks because you like something better, you'll simply like something more than HP. You don't need to dislike the original if you find a better replacement; it's not a household appliance.

I like every film you've posted thus far. All of them. I've zero problem with your list, it's the attitude that your opinions aren't going to change that irks me. You're 15, acknowledge you're 15 and accept that you'll got literally decades left with a near infinite media supply at your finger-tips; eventually you're going to like other stuff as well as what you enjoy now, and you're going to prefer some of it to what you like now.

Also, making statements like 'best superhero movie of all time, calling it now' is just plain stupid to say on an internet forum. That's just free advice on dealing with the greater internet, and we've ALL done it at least once.

TheWildAndTheYoung
03-11-2014, 10:07 AM
1.The Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/ad/Lord_of_the_Rings_-_The_Two_Towers.jpg

Released In 2002

And at the top spot on my list, is The Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers. This is undeniably my favorite (and most watched) movie of all-time. On one hand you have Frodo and Sam's story where we get properly introduced to Gollum (Andy Serkis was freakin' awesome), and on the other you have Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli's adventure with loads of awesome battles. The movie doesn't drag one bit, and even though there's a lot that had to be left out/changed from the book, the story is still fantastic. The crowning achievement of this movie to me though is the truly epic battle of Helm's Deep. This has to be my favorite battle scene from any movie I've ever scene, and certainly one of the biggest (it actually was the biggest at the time, before Return Of The King knocked it off). Legolas goes totally boss on the Uruk's, while the kill count of him and Gimli adds a little humor to the situation. My mind would seriously have to be blown ten times over for a movie to knock this off the top spot, just a truly incredible movie in the true sense of the word.

Favorite quote:
Frodo: I can't do this, Sam.
Sam: I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.
Frodo: What are we holding onto, Sam?
Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for.

Favorite scene: Battle Of Helm's Deep

Favorite song off soundtrack: Forth Eorlingas

TheWildAndTheYoung
03-11-2014, 10:16 AM
Final recap.....

30.Tarzan
29.Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith
28.The Amazing Spider-Man
27.I Am Legend
26.Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire
25.Iron Man
24.Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone
23.Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl
22.Transformers
21.X-Men
20.First Blood
19.Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets
18.Raiders Of The Lost Ark
17.The Lion King
16.Jurassic Park
15.Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban
14.Toy Story
13.The Karate Kid
12.Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows, Part 1
11.The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
10.Jurassic Park III
9.The Avengers
8.School Of Rock
7.Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows, Part 2
6.The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
5.Back To The Future
4.The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug

XDoomsayerX
03-11-2014, 10:37 AM
This is a sad list but hey you're 15 so right now "Cool battle scenes and effects bro!" is your mind set :tongue:

Anyhow, Toy Story is prob the only movie that would be on my Top 30 list if I were to ever make one. I like the LOTR movies and recently re-watched the extended versions(I'll stuck to the regular lentgh lol) but I ain't a fanatic. Also while watching them this time I realized how big of a cockfest they were. :lol:

adamclark52
03-11-2014, 10:59 AM
You know what, I'm not a "movie guy" like a lot of other people. I'll watch one, not think anything of it and forget about it most times. I'd rather listen to an album or play a video game any day over a movie. So I haven't seen that many and I can't even think of a top thirty. If I was to make one the Lord of the Rings trilogy would be on it. Probably the first Hobbit, and maybe the second one too. Not near the top, but maybe in the middle.

It's his generations Star Wars.

I try to leave the poor kid alone and let everyone else go at him, but the list is...yeah.

dcmetal108
03-11-2014, 11:03 AM
This is a sad list but hey you're 15 so right now "Cool battle scenes and effects bro!" is your mind set :tongue:

Anyhow, Toy Story is prob the only movie that would be on my Top 30 list if I were to ever make one. I like the LOTR movies and recently re-watched the extended versions(I'll stuck to the regular lentgh lol) but I ain't a fanatic. Also while watching them this time I realized how big of a cockfest they were. :lol:

The list is just WAY to much stuff that's come out within 2 or 3 years.

kalfitegrdan
03-12-2014, 04:32 AM
23.Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl
18.Raiders Of The Lost Ark
14.Toy Story
9.The Avengers
8.School Of Rock

Well, at least there were some great movies on this.

25.Iron Man
20.First Blood
17.The Lion King
6.The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

And some good movies.

22.Transformers

And then some scum of the fucking earth, unwatchable, bullshit like this.

AnthG
03-15-2014, 06:22 AM
Honest Trailer: Lord of the Rings (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOIi9SjJvgU)

Honest Trailer: Hobbit (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOIi9SjJvgU)

SomewhereInTime72
03-15-2014, 05:59 PM
what the fuck happened in this thread :eyes:

this was the most insane thing to read

adamclark52
03-15-2014, 06:43 PM
Honest Trailer: Lord of the Rings (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOIi9SjJvgU)

Honest Trailer: Hobbit (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOIi9SjJvgU)

The Hobbit one was great. "Straight Dumbledorf".:lol:

But watching those still makes me just want to watch the movies.

IrritatedTrout
03-16-2014, 06:36 PM
All three LOTR movies would probably be in my top list too. :lol: But I never really watch movies anyways.