PDA

View Full Version : Thy Art Is Murder Have Fans Rush Stage During Soundwave

dcmetal108
02-23-2014, 08:26 AM
Yesterday a member of the crowd at the Soundwave festival filmed the stampede onto the stage after Sydney act Thy Art Is Murder reportedly told fans to "smash" security.

A security guard working at the event said the band had told the crowd "we wanna see someone put in hospital", News Feeds reports.

"There are thousands of you and dozens of security. Smash them. All of you get on the stage," the lead singer of the band allegedly said.

Festival promoter AJ Maddah described the band as "disrespectful a---holes" and had originally declared they would be pulled off the national tour.

"Really f---ing clever," Maddah posted on his Twitter account.

"Risking the lives of my staff, the police, security and injuring your own fans. And destroying other bands' equipment.

"Thy Band Are F---wits. Thy Band Are Kicked Off Tour," he said."

The decision to axe the chaos creators was eventually revoked, with Maddah saying he expected to "see a more considerate band on the rest of the tour".

Video (http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/2014/02/23/13/43/fans-storm-stage-at-brisbane-music-festival-soundwave)

lolz. I like how they randomly keep bleeping out the vocals during the news video and how some security are trying to choke the shit out of someone and others just step aside like "fuck this I wanna see what happens"

hellawaits77ny
02-23-2014, 09:54 AM
Telling their fans to hurt people. Classy. They should be thrown off the tour for how awful their music is, this just pushes it over the edge.

No one cry, just an opinion.

anomynous
02-23-2014, 09:59 AM
They Art is Edgy

Ommie
02-23-2014, 10:15 AM
Meh

kalfitegrdan
02-23-2014, 10:42 AM
Yet another case of shitty bands doing shitty things. How surprising. :tp:

300%_Density
02-23-2014, 12:13 PM
If you are shitty, I guess you need a gimmick to get yourself over. That's just goddamn stupid.

mankvill
02-23-2014, 12:17 PM
I guarantee this is 100% percent fake and people really need to get their stories straight.

This is implying Thy Art Is Murder actually has fans which is a load of shit.

C'mon guys.

300%_Density
02-23-2014, 12:20 PM
No Soundwave worked for Megadeth & Newstead right? Right guys?

dcmetal108
02-23-2014, 02:16 PM
I guarantee this is 100% percent fake and people really need to get their stories straight.

This is implying Thy Art Is Murder actually has fans which is a load of shit.

C'mon guys.

lol theres a video of him telling them to do so

elturtleboy
02-23-2014, 02:28 PM
Doesnt look like anyone got hurt tho. Just looks like a bunch of kids running though security just to go on stage. Still fucked up they messed up other ppls equipment.

marker
02-23-2014, 04:54 PM
I'm sure most of those morons were there to see other bands. Too bad they couldn't throw a grenade on stage to handle the situation.

adamclark52
02-23-2014, 05:51 PM
The article and video don't show the other FIVE HUNDRED people running for the exit during Thy Art is Murders set.

:eyes:

(ba-dum-bum)
Thank you, I'll be here all week.

DisposableJustice
02-23-2014, 06:58 PM
The part that interests me the most is that they are keeping these retards on the festival........which many be to the organizers plan....just arm some fans with pepper spay and have Thy Ass try this again