Ruun
Ethica Odini
RIITIIR
Allfağr Oğinn
Isa

Source: setlist.fm

justinm4bama
01-19-2014, 06:55 PM
Damn we really need an Enslaved headlining tour. However, the Amon Amarth set is really good!

mankvill
01-19-2014, 07:13 PM
Need that 'tits setlist...

bigguytoo9
01-19-2014, 08:05 PM
Damn we really need an Enslaved headlining tour. However, the Amon Amarth set is really good!
Enslaved toured North America about a year ago w/ Pallbearer. I would not be disappointed in another Headlining tour sometime soon though!

GWAR654
01-19-2014, 08:23 PM
really wish AA would play beheading of a king such an amazing tune

kalfitegrdan
01-20-2014, 01:46 AM
really wish AA would play beheading of a king such an amazing tune

Yeah, this. That's about the only Amon Amarth song that I haven't heard live that I'd want to.

crazymetalhead
01-20-2014, 04:41 AM
My buddy was in Vegas for the AVN's and I convinced him to go to this. We saw them at Heavy MTL last summer where we both became fans of them after that day. He was unsure if he wanted to go since he woulda been alone as his work buddies he was with for the AVN's didnt wanna go but I told him hed regret it if he didnt.

He texted me a few times and sent me a couple pics n vids during the show. He said it was a fantastic night and he was so impressed with their headlining set! Skeletonwitch were great but too bad they were 1st as they only played 30 mins. He definitely didnt regret going thats for sure!

HOB is such a great venue for shows, I love those places, been to the Vegas one and the Orlando one and I wish we had something like that up here!

smearCampaign
01-20-2014, 05:12 AM
Need that 'tits setlist...

01. Serpents Unleashed
02. I Am Of Death (Hell Has Arrived)
03. Burned From Bone
04. Sacrifice For The Slaughtergod
05. Beyond The Permafrost
06. From A Cloudless Sky
07. Crushed Beyond Dust
08. Beneath Dead Leaves
09. Within My Blood

source: http://metalassault.com/gig_reviews/2014/01/18/amon-amarth-enslaved-skeletonwitch-kick-off-north-american-tour-in-las-vegas/

TheNobleFaceHumper
01-21-2014, 11:39 PM
HOB is such a great venue for shows, been to the Vegas one and the Orlando one

I live like 45 minutes from that place, and FUCK. THEM. lol

I fucking hate disney.

crazymetalhead
01-22-2014, 08:05 AM
I live like 45 minutes from that place, and FUCK. THEM. lol

I fucking hate disney.

I agree especially now with all the stupid bannings! At that time though, it was 10 yrs ago, I was at Disney with my family and went to a show while I was there. There wasn't any stupidity going on like that back then.

The venue itself is still pretty kewl thou! :) As I mentioned, itd be nice if we had one like that here :(

mastodon421
01-22-2014, 09:10 AM
01. Serpents Unleashed
02. I Am Of Death (Hell Has Arrived)
03. Burned From Bone
04. Sacrifice For The Slaughtergod
05. Beyond The Permafrost
06. From A Cloudless Sky
07. Crushed Beyond Dust
08. Beneath Dead Leaves
09. Within My Blood

source: http://metalassault.com/gig_reviews/2014/01/18/amon-amarth-enslaved-skeletonwitch-kick-off-north-american-tour-in-las-vegas/

All the best shit from Serpents Unleashed imo plus Sacrifice for the Slaughtergod and of course, Within My Blood?! Killer fucking setlist:rocker:

AnataFan4Life
01-23-2014, 05:21 PM
Merch prices?