Crucial Velocity
Book, Saddle & Go
Animal Farm :bowdown: / The House that Peterbilt :rocker:
50,000 Unstoppable Watts
Gravel Road
---
Spacegrass :blaze:
Electric Worry / One Eye Dollar

EDIT: I think the setlist says it all, really, so I don't suppose a lot of extra details are needed. The show was sold out, the crowd was live, the band was on point (as usual) and fed off the fans a ton, and the show was a blast. Enough said.

VelvetHarry
12-31-2013, 05:13 AM
Nice.. Clutch are the masters of varying up their setlist... can't wait until Jan 17 in Delaware! My first show of the year!:light:

petrovar
12-31-2013, 07:51 AM
It was a great show! And the crowd, though they went nuts all night, weren't trying to kill each other like the last couple of Clutch shows I've gone to at HOB. My buddy and I were two rows from the front, in front of Tim and were able to actually enjoy the show. Only complaint, no PRF or TMGW. Otherwise, awesome night!

Natrlhi
12-31-2013, 12:35 PM
Yeah, I think we got a great set list overall. Heavy on the new album, but that's really not surprising because they've been doing that this whole tour, and the new album rocks anyway so no big deal. I was beyond stoked when I heard the first chords of "Animal Farm" - I've been dying to hear that song live for ages. The way they launched it right into "Peterbilt" made it even more awesome. Also the rarities like "Sea of Destruction" and "Oregon" were a real treat. Last but certainly not least, the only thing that makes "Spacegrass" more awesome than it already is, is getting it played as an encore...and the only thing better than that is when the ENTIRE CROWD sings it at the top of their lungs like they did last night. Cleveburg crowds have disappointed me in the past at many shows in the last few years, but we drunkass blue collar fucks sure do love us some Clutch. Felt good to be from C-town last night.

Petrovar, you and I really must shake hands and shoot the shit someday. ;)

jhdeity
01-01-2014, 09:05 AM
pure awesomeness

Coma323
01-01-2014, 09:44 AM
Saw them last night, they killed it as always.
And I agree with Spacegrass. It wasn't on the setlist but they played it last night which was awesome,

NICAfiend
01-01-2014, 06:17 PM
That set list got me even more pumped to see them this Friday! Thanks for posting it. We actually get a special two night run which is cool too. Good start of the year for me....ASG and CLUTCH before the weekend really gets started :horns:

RAZOR
01-01-2014, 07:41 PM
Man, I'm so bummed I couldn't come up for this. I planned on it but couldn't get yesterday off work. :\ that's a great set!

SomewhereInTime72
01-01-2014, 09:02 PM
urgh, clutch setlists are always crazy good :drool: