PDA

View Full Version : Nuclear War Now Fest Vol. 4

mankvill
11-26-2013, 06:54 AM
http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=40996&sid=0cf7e9ba8f83f706d9de9293a75b3a9d

Canadian Extremist Metal band Revenge has been confirmed to headline next years Nuclear War Now! Fest. The band will be performing a special mixed set of Revenge and Conqueror songs in celebration of the 15 year anniversary of the release of the Conqueror War.Cult.Supremacy album. Joining Revenge for the Conqueror portion of the set will be R.Forster of Conqueror / Blasphemy. As many are aware Revenge is a direct continuation of Conqueror so this momentous occasion will be the first and more importantly the last time J.Read and R.Forster perform any Conqueror songs live together onstage. There will be no tours!.....no new albums!.....and no reformations!.............Prepare for TOTAL ANNIHILATION.

More news to come in the next few days.

NUCLEAR WAR NOW! FEST VOLUME 4
November 7th and 8th 2014
Postbahnhof-Fritzclub, Berlin Germany

Revenge / Conqueror (CANADA)
Nocturnus (USA)
Impurity (BRAZIL)
Grave Upheaval (AUSTRALIA)
Sacriphyx (AUSTRALIA)
Hellvetron (USA)
Black Witchery (USA)
Bestial Raids (POLAND)
Mefitic (ITALY)
Katechon (NORWAY)
Armour (FINLAND)
Demonomancy (ITALY)
Irkallian Oracle (SWEDEN)
Witchcraft (Finland)
+ 1 Other European bands

ravenheart
11-26-2013, 07:23 AM
Ooh, ooh, I've heard of.... one of those :eyes:

Unless Armour is the generic trad/thrash band who released their self-titled debut on Hell's Headbangers Records, in which case, two.

smearCampaign
11-26-2013, 07:26 AM
:drool: Want to go to there.

markrz
11-26-2013, 07:33 AM
Ooh, ooh, I've heard of.... one of those :eyes:

Unless Armour is the generic trad/thrash band who released their self-titled debut on Hell's Headbangers Records, in which case, two.

Black Witchery and Nocturnus are both pretty well known...surely you've at least heard of them, whether or not you liked what you heard

mankvill
11-26-2013, 07:35 AM
Black Witchery and Nocturnus are both pretty well known...surely you've at least heard of them, whether or not you liked what you heard

Andy is really into the bestial war metal scene

ravenheart
11-26-2013, 07:45 AM

Black Witchery are indeed the one I've heard of.

As I say, Armour are the other, assuming it's the same band.

energymetal14
11-26-2013, 08:12 AM
Damn this is insane. Revenge/Conqueror would be unreal, Revenge was ridiculous at MDF.

LogicBomb
11-26-2013, 09:17 AM
Aw damn. Conqueror, Nocturnus, Grave Upheaval? If I were in Europe I'd totally hop a train over to Germany.. or whatever you people do over there.

smearCampaign
01-10-2014, 09:02 AM
My best friend is moving to Germany in a couple months and my wife and I were planning a visit for October... so I'm gonna tack on a week or two to make this fest. Just bought my ticket. :horns:

mankvill
01-10-2014, 09:55 AM
My best friend is moving to Germany in a couple months and my wife and I were planning a visit for October... so I'm gonna tack on a week or two to make this fest. Just bought my ticket. :horns:

:party::party::party: