10-02-2013, 01:23 AM
http://s17.postimg.org/e0lpy948f/2013_10_02_01_58_20.jpg

ravenheart
10-02-2013, 04:26 AM
Fucking hell OG, change it up.

MPF
10-02-2013, 06:43 AM
Fucking hell OG, change it up.

I've yet to see Orange Goblin headline, so this set is very welcoming to me. Can't wait for next Wednesday!

ravenheart
10-02-2013, 07:08 AM
I've yet to see Orange Goblin headline, so this set is very welcoming to me. Can't wait for next Wednesday!

I get that, but still. Apart from one or two off the latest album (which is already over a year old), they've been playing all those other songs constantly for about six years.

At least The Ballad of Solomon Eagle has finally been dropped (not that it's a bad song by any means, just been in the set forever). Time Travelling Blues is a great replacement.

MPF
10-02-2013, 07:12 AM
I get that, but still. Apart from one or two off the latest album (which is already over a year old), they've been playing all those other songs constantly for about six years.

At least The Ballad of Solomon Eagle has finally been dropped (not that it's a bad song by any means, just been in the set forever). Time Travelling Blues is a great replacement.

I will agree on both of those facts. But it is also their second time in America in a very long time, so I totally understand why they are sticking to a standard setlist. Although if this happens on the next tour, it would get very annoying.

Which reminds me I should set things up to hang out with Orange Goblin again, we have some unfinished beers to share as talked about during the Clutch tour.