Slaves & Bulldozers

PVH5150
09-18-2013, 03:57 PM
Limo Wreck

OH SHIT.

ravenheart
09-18-2013, 04:53 PM
OH SHIT.

Yeah, they're pulling out some deep stuff on this tour. That one's been played on other dates, but Tighter & Tighter hasn't. I think that makes it something like 46 different songs they've played so far, and the tour's only 10 shows old.

I guess it was a similar story on the US tour in the Spring?

MPF
09-18-2013, 05:07 PM
So whats the story with Graveyard?

Coma323
09-18-2013, 05:11 PM
I guess it was a similar story on the US tour in the Spring?
Ever since the King Animal tour started I'm pretty sure they've been playing a little bit of everything and really switching up the set every show. I mean, 2 songs from Badmotorfinger one night and 5 the next.

ravenheart
09-18-2013, 05:17 PM
So whats the story with Graveyard?

They've just gotten really boring live. And not just because Lights Out can't touch Hisingen Blues. I've seen them three or four times now, and they just fail to be exciting.

Chris_M_S
09-18-2013, 05:23 PM
I love "Tighter and Tighter," that's one of the songs I've never seen them play that I'd love to. I saw them play "Head Down" a few years ago and it made me super happy.

velvetgrass
09-18-2013, 06:45 PM
That one's been played on other dates, but Tighter & Tighter hasn't.

Tighter & Tighter was played at the Milwaukee show I went to on February 1, so it was played before on this tour.

ravenheart
09-18-2013, 07:31 PM
Tighter & Tighter was played at the Milwaukee show I went to on February 1, so it was played before on this tour.

Obviously I meant the European tour. Hence "only 10 shows old", and separate reference to the US Spring tour.

velvetgrass
09-18-2013, 09:18 PM
Obviously I meant the European tour. Hence "only 10 shows old", and separate reference to the US Spring tour.

Oh, you mean different legs of the tour. My bad, I didn't know how long they had been in Europe.

ravenheart
09-19-2013, 02:38 AM
Oh, you mean different legs of the tour. My bad, I didn't know how long they had been in Europe.

Not sure how long the leg is going to be, I haven't looked, but it'll probably be reasonably long as they didn't play any festivals this year.

MetalIsArt
09-19-2013, 11:32 AM
DUDE :rocker::rocker::rocker:

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
09-19-2013, 11:40 AM
Good set list other than the omissions of Jesus Christ Pose and Hunted Down.

ravenheart
09-20-2013, 05:16 AM

I didn't miss those. I'd have done without Black Hole Sun and Blow Up The Outside World too if need be. Would rather have had Gun and Live To Rise.

The following night at the same venue they dropped By Crooked Steps, Slaves & Bulldozers, Tighter & Tighter, New Damage, Mailman, Limo Wreck, Let Me Drown, Drawing Flies, Get On The Snake, Pretty Noose and Black Hole Sun.

Replacements were Room A Thousand Years Wide, Like Suicide, A Thousand Days Before, Dusty, Blind Dogs, Beyond The Wheel, Rhinosaur, The Day I Tried To Live, and Fell On Black Days. Two fewer songs overall. Very glad I got the set I got versus that one.

MetalIsArt
09-20-2013, 10:31 AM

They change like every night, so nobody should care. :tp:

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
09-20-2013, 01:06 PM
They change like every night, so nobody should care. :tp:

I'd care if it was the show I went to. :tp:

MetalIsArt
09-21-2013, 05:28 AM
I'd care if it was the show I went to. :tp:

DIS BAND MUSHT PLAY DA SONGZ I WANNA HEAR OR DEY BETRAY ME

:mad:

jhdeity
09-21-2013, 12:55 PM
New Damage. WOW! haven't seen that in a SG setlist since... ever!

One of my 3 favorite SG songs...

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
09-21-2013, 02:07 PM
DIS BAND MUSHT PLAY DA SONGZ I WANNA HEAR OR DEY BETRAY ME

:mad:

Relax there, junior.

If I had been at this particular show, I would have preferred to have heard two of my favorite Soundgarden songs. I wouldn't have felt betrayed.

MetalIsArt
09-22-2013, 02:26 AM
Relax there, junior.

If I had been at this particular show, I would have preferred to have heard two of my favorite Soundgarden songs. I wouldn't have felt betrayed.

We cool. :cool: