Subdivisions
The Big Money
Force Ten
Grand Designs
The Body Electric
Territories
The Analog Kid
Bravado
Whereís My Thing?/ Here It Is! (drum solo)
Far Cry

Set Two:
Caravan*
Clockwork Angels*
The Anarchist*
Carnies*
The Wreckers*
Headlong Flight*/ Drumbastica (drum solo)
Pekeís Repose (guitar solo)/Halo Effect*
Seven Cities of Gold*
Wish Them Well*
The Garden*
Dreamline*
The Percussor (I) Binary Love Theme (II) Steambangerís Ball (drum solo)
Red Sector A*
YYZ*
The Spirit of Radio

Encore:
Tom Sawyer

Bonus:
Limelight (soundcheck recording)
Middletown Dreams
The Pass
Manhattan Project*

*With the Clockwork Angels String Ensemble

BLURAY/DVD SPECIAL FEATURES
Canít Stop Thinking Big (25 min tour documentary)
Behind The Scenes (featuring Jay Baruchel)
Outtakes
Interview With Dwush
Family Goy
Family Sawyer
The Watchmaker (intermission tour film)
Office Of The Watchmaker (closing tour film)

PVH5150
09-17-2013, 06:16 AM
Definitely gonna pick up the Blu-Ray. Already own every other Rush BD & every one of them are demo material for pic & audio quality.

Wrecking Crew
09-17-2013, 07:54 AM
Definitely gonna pick up the Blu-Ray. Already own every other Rush BD & every one of them are demo material for pic & audio quality.

This. Saw this tour twice and this BD will be a must buy. Hope they don't ruin it with hyper speed editing like every other concert release is ruined by.

toolfansat
09-17-2013, 08:38 AM
This. Saw this tour twice and this BD will be a must buy. Hope they don't ruin it with hyper speed editing like every other concert release is ruined by.

You just hit on one of my (many) pet peeves! I know this is the "short attention span" era, but come on! I would love to see a concert release that was just 2 or 3 cameras, with at least one song showing without a single cam change!

marker
09-17-2013, 10:45 AM
This. Hope they don't ruin it with hyper speed editing like every other concert release is ruined by.

Nothing is as bad as Maiden's Rio dvd. It was so unwatchable I sold it. The Rush ones I haven't seen that at all. Great to see the bonus tracks in there of course.

ravenheart
09-17-2013, 12:25 PM
Nothing is as bad as Maiden's Rio dvd. It was so unwatchable I sold it. The Rush ones I haven't seen that at all. Great to see the bonus tracks in there of course.

Rio isn't even the best example of high speed editing in Maiden's catalogue.

Wrecking Crew
09-17-2013, 01:18 PM
Rio isn't even the best example of high speed editing in Maiden's catalogue.

I watched a little of Maiden's Death on the Road on TV and could only stand a little, that was probably the worst concert video I have ever seen relating to high speed editing. I cannot understand how groups can approve this stuff, do they even watch it? Do they not see Amazon reviews where everyone condemns this type of editing?

ravenheart
09-17-2013, 02:56 PM
I watched a little of Maiden's Death on the Road on TV and could only stand a little, that was probably the worst concert video I have ever seen relating to high speed editing.

Agreed. Death On The Road is several times worse than Rio. Doesn't Steve do the editing himself?

marker
09-17-2013, 03:54 PM
Agreed. Death On The Road is several times worse than Rio. Doesn't Steve do the editing himself?

I didn't pick up Death On The Road for that reason. Steve did the editing on Rio, not sure about Death probably the same. At least we have the older concerts to watch.

Travis The Dragon
09-18-2013, 01:07 PM
I absolutely can't wait for this!!!

I didn't pick up Death On The Road for that reason. Steve did the editing on Rio, not sure about Death probably the same. At least we have the older concerts to watch.

Steve did it and it's actually much worse!

marker
09-18-2013, 01:45 PM
I absolutely can't wait for this!!!

Steve did it and it's actually much worse!

I really didn't think that was possible to be worse than Rio.

Travis The Dragon
09-18-2013, 02:18 PM
I really didn't think that was possible to be worse than Rio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQfd0W7I3vM