Real American Football is back in 3 days!:party:

So here what I feel like will play out over the season

Results: ()=playoff seed, duh

AFC East

1. Patriots (2)
2. Dolphins
3. Bills
4. Jets

Despite all the shit the Patriots have gone through in the off season with injuries to key players and a key player who will be most likely be wearing an orange uniform for the rest of his life (and I'm not talking about Wes Welker and the Broncos), the Pats will once again cruise to another division title and a bye. The Dolphins will compete but will fall short of a playoff spot; the Bills are rebuilding again and may have to start a undrafted rookie QB on opening day, and the Jets...well the Jets are the Jets, I'm more interesting seeing how long Rex Ryan is able to survive this dumpster fire before getting pushed out; it's not a good sign when your first major mental error and media meltdown comes in the 3rd preseason game. It really would not surprise me if the Jets got a top three pick in the 2014 draft

AFC North

1. Ravens (3)
2. Bengals (5)
3. Steelers
4. Browns

The Ravens Lost a lot of people from their Super Bowl run, but still will be able to hold off the Bengals for the division title; The Bengals will have to win a playoff game otherwise I see Marvin Lewis getting the can. Something feels really off about the Steelers this year and they will fall short again this year. And I don't really have to talk about the Browns, do I.

AFC South

1. Texans (4)
2. Colts
3. Titans
4. Jaguars

The Texans and Colts will battle it out for a while but I can see the sophomore slump affecting Andrew Luck and the Colts falling out the race in December. The Titans are a mess, and the Jaguars have by far the worse uniforms in football (two tone helmets really, that is pop warner shit right there)

AFC West

1. Broncos (1)
2. Chiefs (6)
3. Chargers
4. Raiders

Yes, this is a homer pick but even with all the shit my Broncos saw in the offseason (faxgate, DUI's for two big wigs, injuires) the Broncos take the #1 seed because of how weak the AFC looks to be this year. As long as Peyton Manning stays healthy and has a good running game, they will be very hard to stop; Me picking the Chiefs to get a wild card spot is all gut feeling but they have a new coach will playoff experience, a new QB who still would have lead the 49ers deep in the playoffs had he now gotten injured, and a solid offense. The Chargers will show promise here there, and the Raiders.....Fuck the Raiders:tongue:

NFC East

1. Giants (4)
2. Cowboys
3. Redskins
4. Eagles

All in all the east has always been the most competitive division in football and this year will be no different; the big question is can RGIII stay healthy and I'm going to say no; with all the running around he does it's going to come down to a slippery field and/or a player hitting him just right, and pop goes the knee. I have been reading that the Cowboys are a popular pick to make it to the playoffs. I say nay simply because I don't see Tony Romo ever making it to the next level of being a QB

NFC North

1. Packers (3)
2. Vikings
3. Bears
4. Lions

Pretty much the same results as last year, and I can really see the Packers going after the #2 Seed as long as Rodgers stays healthy. The Vikings managed to get into the playoffs by the skin of their teeth in large part due to an amazing season by AP, but teams are going to pay a lot more planning to him, and Ponder will have to step up which I don't see happening enough to push them into the playoffs. DA BEARS have a new coach whose most recent experience was coaching the CFL ya sure; I have been hearing that this year may be the make or break year for Culter who is entering his 5th season with the Bears. And the Lions....well let's put it this way the playoff game in 2011 seems so long ago.

NFC South

1. Falcons (2)
2. Saints (6)
3. Buccaneers
4. Panthers

It is Superbowl or bust for the Falcons and with Sean Payton back as head coach the Saints get a wild card just as long as they don't give up 200 football fields worth of yards on defense like they did last year; both the Panthers and Bucs will show promise but will fade out by November

NFC West

1. 49ers (1)
2. Seahawks (5)
3. Rams
4. Cardinals

The race between the 49ers and the Seahawks will be the most exciting to watch this year; Russel Wilson will be the one player to avoid the sophomore slump and the race could come down to the final week, as I feel like these teams will end up in the 12-14 win range. The Rams are a team to keep an eye on as they may not make the playoffs but they could upset some teams

Playoffs

wildcard round

(5) Bengals over (4) Texans- Third time's the charm!

(3) Ravens over (6) Chiefs

(5) Seahawks over (4) Giants

(3) Packers over (6) Saints

Divisional

(1) Broncos over (5) Bengals

(2) Patriots over (3) Ravens

(1) 49ers over (5) Seahawks

(2) Falcons over (3) Packers

Conference Championship

(1) Broncos over (2) Patriots

(1) 49ers over (2) Falcons

Super Bowl

Broncos 24, 49ers 21

Yes again a homer pick but I feel like the shit stain that was last years playoff loss to the Ravens will really drive Denver to get to the Super Bowl and unless the 49ers just fall apart for some reason I don't see anyone in the NFC being able to stop them.

What do you guys think will happen?

Bengals279
09-02-2013, 10:13 AM
Bengals just signed Atkins to a 5 year deal. Thank God

Spiner202
09-02-2013, 10:30 AM
Don't think I've posted on here about football before, but I've been a Chiefs fan for 10 years. It's been tough, but things are looking good this year!

AFC

AFC East:
Patriots (2)
Miami
Buffalo
NY Jets

The Patriots will undoubtably be weaker this year, but so will the entire AFC. Miami has a decent shot this year, aside from when they will get demolished by the Patriots, but the AFC North will be too strong for them to get a wildcard spot. For some reason I really like Buffalo this year, and even if they struggle at QB, I think Manuel will be the future for them. God help New York.

AFC North:

Ravens (4)
Cincinnati (5)
Pittsburgh
Cleveland

The Ravens are another team that look to be weaker this year. Though I don't feel they were particularly strong last year, and really just rode the momentum to the Super Bowl (and had a lot of luck with John Fox's crucial mistake in the playoffs last year). Cincinnati is going to be good again, but I have a hard time seeing them win the division for some reason. Pittsburgh could definitely sneak in, but Ben looked terrible after the Chiefs game last year (though he looked good in the preseason). Cleveland is going to be a lot better, but the AFC North is so strong that they won't beat 6-10.

AFC South:

Houston (1)
Indianapolis (6)
Tennessee
Jacksonville

Houston is the big winner from the AFC's weakness. As long as Foster stays healthy, they should cruise to the #1 seed. Though Indianapolis won a lot of close games last year, I think Andrew Luck throws far fewer interceptions this year and they are able to get the 6th seed. Tennessee will surprise people this year, and I think Chris Johnson rebounds with Chance Warmack in place (and I'm not just saying that because Johnson is on my fantasy team :P). Jacksonville will struggle until they get their QB situation sorted out, and get some skill players aside from MJD.

AFC West:

Denver (3)
San Diego
Kansas City
Oakland

Wes Welker is a great addition to Denver, but the loss of Von Miller for the first 6 games will have them getting off to a rough start. The weak AFC West will be easy for them to take care of, however, and they'll lock up the division without much trouble. San Diego is another team that I think will surprise people. Many people forget that Phillip Rivers was an MVP candidate at one time, and if he shows any sort of return to form, 8-8 is not unreasonable for them. I do like Kansas City's new offense, but I haven't been overly impressed with them in the preseason. After last season, I refuse to put much faith into them until I see them start winning games. I predict between 6-10 and 8-8 this season, which is still pretty generous. Oakland is the only team that I think is in more trouble than the Jets this year :/

NFC

NFC East:

Dallas (4)
New York Giants
Philadelphia
Washington

Dallas is a team that has been plagued with numerous problems, but Tony Romo's great play always keeps them competitive. I think this is the year they finally put up a decent showing, as the rest of the division is somewhat in turmoil. The Giants will again show flashes of brilliance and mediocrity, and that will ultimately keep them from the playoffs. Philadelphia will be much improved under Chip Kelly as long as Vick doesn't turn the ball over. Washington is a great team, but I think RG III goes down early in the season and Kirk Cousins steps in admirably, but can't salvage the season.

NFC North:

Green Bay (3)
Chicago
Detroit
Minnesota

Never before has a season been so dependent on one player, as Green Bay's backup QB situation shows. If Rodgers goes down, that's it. Still, he's the best QB right now, and will once again lead GB to the playoffs. Chicago is a stacked team, and Trestman is a great coach. I don't know if they'll be able to make the playoffs given how tough the conference is, but I see them posting 8-8 at the very least. Detroit will be better than last year with a monstrous defensive line leading the way. Minnesota will unravel when it is revealed that both Christian Ponder and Matt Cassel are not starting quality QB's.

NFC South:

Atlanta (2)
New Orleans (5)
Carolina
Tampa Bay

Every team in this division is stacked. Atlanta is far more well-rounded than New Orleans, and they also have the best receiving core in the league. Brees won't throw as many picks as last year, and the Saints could easily finish 12-4, but I don't see them beating out Atlanta this year. Carolina will continue their momentum of the second half of last year and post a decent showing. Tampa Bay may not match last year's 7-9, but will prove formidable in a tough division. This is the make or break year for Freeman.

NFC West:

Seattle (1)
San Francisco (6)
St. Louis
Arizona

Seattle is the most well-rounded team in the NFL, and even if Wilson struggles a bit, they should be ok. San Fran is likewise a similar team, but I really don't like Kaepernick and Harbaugh, and I feel like they won't be as competitive as Seattle. The Rams are an improving team, and this should be the year that Bradford steps up to the second tier of QB's. I really liked Arizona until their first-round draft pick was hurt this year. If they weren't in such a tough division, they'd have a shot at 8-8, but much like the NFC South, this division is too good.

Playoffs:

Wildcard:

(6) San Francisco over (3) Green Bay
(4) Dallas over (5) New Orleans
(3) Denver over (6) Indianapolis
(5) Cincinnati over (4) Baltimore

Divisional:

(1) Seattle over (6) San Francisco
(4) Dallas over (2) Atlanta
(2) New England over (3) Denver
(1) Houston over (5) Cincinnati

Conference

(1) Seattle over (4) Dallas
(1) Houston over (5) Cincinnati

Super Bowl
Seattle over Houston

adamclark52
09-02-2013, 11:15 AM
I think the Bills are going to have an atrocious season. Like epically bad. The Jets suck but there's no way they're going to be under the Bills.

I don't have the football knowledge to get into ranking and all that but I think the Falcons are going to come out the Superbowl winners in the end. The 49'ers will be very good too, as will the Patriots, Texans and the Broncos.

adamclark52
09-02-2013, 11:16 AM
I wonder where Tebow will end up now? A desperate team like the Bills should try pick him up. If not, he'll probably end up in the CFL next year.

DisposableJustice
09-02-2013, 12:08 PM
I wonder where Tebow will end up now? A desperate team like the Bills should try pick him up. If not, he'll probably end up in the CFL next year.

I thought the only way he would get back in was the Packers, they are a team that showed a little interest when the Jets were trying to get rid of him, but they signed Wallance today, so baring a major QB injury, he will not play this year

DisposableJustice
09-02-2013, 12:15 PM
as for the Jets....I think this picture sums it up nicely

http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/SanchezGeno.jpg

from: http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2013/09/all-32-quarterbacks-as-their-team-name.html

Sinister_Chalupa666
09-02-2013, 06:47 PM
You peeps sure do have little faith in the Bengals. That team is stacked on offense and on defense.

The breakout year of Giovani Bernard at RB will help them out greatly which will open up Green to go HAM. Bengals will win their division and finally a playoff game.

Atlanta ain't doing shit. People give Dallas shit but Falcons are just as bad. You can have a monster offense but that wont help you when you have a shitty ass defense. They have so many wholes on D it's crazy.

Dallas will finally emerge at the top of the NFC East again and make noise in the playoffs. They won't go to the Bowl but they will finally break out of their slump since everyone on D is healthy and not hurt like last year. Romo will fix his shit finally and Dez Bryant will go fucking HAM like he did the second half of last season. I have faith in my boys :3

adamclark52
09-02-2013, 07:07 PM
as for the Jets....I think this picture sums it up nicely

http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/SanchezGeno.jpg

from: http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2013/09/all-32-quarterbacks-as-their-team-name.html

You need to superimpose a picture of Rex Ryan downing a footlong hoogie in business class into that picture. Completely oblivious to what's going on, focused on the sandwich.

Sanitarium78
09-02-2013, 07:16 PM
So is anyone else here fortunate enough to have the NFL sunday ticket like me or are you just a bunch of losers who will get whatever the local game is and that's it?;)

Bengals279
09-02-2013, 07:22 PM
So is anyone else here fortunate enough to have the NFL sunday ticket like me or are you just a bunch of losers who will get whatever the local game is and that's it?;)

I've got Sunday ticket. Get to watch my bengals every Sunday from kc

DisposableJustice
09-02-2013, 07:30 PM

I may not have Sunday ticket but I do have Red zone which is one of the greatest inventions ever ;)

Spiner202
09-03-2013, 03:56 AM

I was going to get it after skipping out on it last year, but once again, it has increased in price. I should also mention that in Canada, you can't get that channel alone. You have to get the entire "Super Sports Pack" featuring other useless channels from other sports. It'll end up costing $36/month, or $9 per game, and I don't even live at home, so I probably won't be able to see them all (also the Chiefs play on Thursday night in week 3, but obviously I'd still have to pay for Sunday Ticket that week).

Sinister_Chalupa666
09-03-2013, 04:37 AM

Get it every year playboy. I got that NFL Sunday Max and not that second tier Sunday Ticket :allan:

Sinister_Chalupa666
09-03-2013, 04:39 AM
It'll end up costing $36/month, or $9 per game,

It's $45 or $60 a month here. What you crying about :|

DisposableJustice
09-05-2013, 04:06 PM
Half an hour til Ravens/Broncos kicks off I'm pumped!:rocker:

DisposableJustice
09-05-2013, 09:12 PM
I am quite happy tonight with the win and a really old guy throwing 7 TD's

However, the fucking douchebag who got the interception and decided to be an asshole and drop the fucking ball before crossing the goal line needs to get punched in the balls

mankvill
09-05-2013, 09:27 PM
Was happy that Wes Welker got 2 TD passes

until Demarius Thomas got 2 too. >:I

Sinister_Chalupa666
09-06-2013, 05:59 AM
Thank you based Welker for getting me 16pts last night. Too bad he fumbled once >:\

mankvill
09-06-2013, 08:26 AM
Thank you based Welker for getting me 16pts last night. Too bad he fumbled once >:\

Samesies. I was pretty stoked about Welker's performance until Manning decided to give Demariyus Thomas 150 yards and 2 TD's. >:I My opponent in fantasy (that stupid butthole 300%_Density) has him on his team.

Sinister_Chalupa666
09-06-2013, 09:30 AM
Samesies. I was pretty stoked about Welker's performance until Manning decided to give Demariyus Thomas 150 yards and 2 TD's. >:I My opponent in fantasy (that stupid butthole 300%_Density) has him on his team.

This guy we have in our league has Thomas and Manning. Dude banked in 100pts in one damn game. Safe to say his winning his match up this week lol <_>

adamclark52
09-06-2013, 09:34 AM

+1 loser.

DisposableJustice
09-07-2013, 10:35 AM
Best NFL preview article, eva

http://deadspin.com/tag/why-your-team-sucks-2013

Sanitarium78
09-08-2013, 05:04 AM
Best NFL preview article, eva

http://deadspin.com/tag/why-your-team-sucks-2013

Ha!! I love the write up on the Bills. They're dead on with everything they said. Reminds me of what I tell one of those eternal optimistic Bills fans when I have to bring them back down to earth about how terrible this franchise is.

So besides seeing how bad the Patriots kick the Bills ass today, the other games i'm gonna check out are Saints/Falcons and Bengals/Bears. Packers/49ers should be good to.

adamclark52
12-01-2013, 12:18 PM
Seeing the stadium half empty for the Buffalo verses Atlanta game in Toronto makes me so mad. Yes, both teams suck. And yes, it's just a novelty for Toronto. But the greed of the Toronto promoters is what's killing it. Ticket prices are three times what they would be in Buffalo. Lower prices to something at least reasonable and it'll at least be three quarters full. Such greed and ignorance. I hope Jon Bon Jovi is watching and realizes that moving a team, any team, isn't worth it.

John The Drummer
12-03-2013, 12:16 PM
Apparently the fans at the Seahawks game last night were so loud and rowdy that they caused a couple small earth quakes :lol:

Sanitarium78
12-03-2013, 07:13 PM
Seeing the stadium half empty for the Buffalo verses Atlanta game in Toronto makes me so mad. Yes, both teams suck. And yes, it's just a novelty for Toronto. But the greed of the Toronto promoters is what's killing it. Ticket prices are three times what they would be in Buffalo. Lower prices to something at least reasonable and it'll at least be three quarters full. Such greed and ignorance. I hope Jon Bon Jovi is watching and realizes that moving a team, any team, isn't worth it.

Yeah, the Bills just aren't good enough for them to jack up the ticket prices.

If the Bills were a good team they wouldn't have any trouble drawing solid crowds in Toronto. They haven't made the playoffs in 13 seasons (14 after this year is over) so the fans have no reason to want to go up there and the fans in Canada have no reason to invest in them either. Sure, the high prices play a part in it, but if Ralph Wilson was able to produce a winning franchise people would be willing to shell out a little extra for tickets.

John The Drummer
12-03-2013, 08:11 PM
Apparently the fans at the Seahawks game last night were so loud and rowdy that they caused a couple small earth quakes :lol:

Scratch that... I guess the crowd was so loud and rowdy that they made the Richter scale pick up movement as if there was an earthquake.

Either way.... rad! :party:

DisposableJustice
12-03-2013, 09:24 PM
Scratch that... I guess the crowd was so loud and rowdy that they made the Richter scale pick up movement as if there was an earthquake.

Either way.... rad! :party:

The Seahawks scare the shit out of me; just glad the Broncos aren't in the NFC

John The Drummer
12-12-2013, 12:26 PM
That Seahawk/49ers game on Sunday was brutal. I wonder how many flags were thrown out during that game :lol: . When the Seahawks gained the lead near the end I just KNEW something was going to happen and cause them to lose it :(

Sanitarium78
12-12-2013, 01:27 PM
That Seahawk/49ers game on Sunday was brutal. I wonder how many flags were thrown out during that game :lol: . When the Seahawks gained the lead near the end I just KNEW something was going to happen and cause them to lose it :(

The Seahawks are still fine, that loss doesn't hurt them that bad does it? Better to get a couple losses out of the way during the regular season instead of it happening in the playoffs. I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the Super Bowl this year.

Bengals279
12-23-2013, 02:51 PM
Playoff predictions?

adamclark52
12-23-2013, 07:35 PM
I think the Cowboys are toast, and even though the Packers are my team I'd rather they play their luck with Flynn then see Rodgers come back and risk a bad injury.

John The Drummer
12-29-2013, 02:53 PM
Anyone watching Rams vs Seahawks? Wow.... ugly game :lol:

BRAman22
12-29-2013, 03:58 PM
Anyone watching Rams vs Seahawks? Wow.... ugly game :lol:

Started watching it, couldn't make it out of the third quarter as a Rams fan...

John The Drummer
12-29-2013, 05:24 PM
Started watching it, couldn't make it out of the third quarter as a Rams fan...

:hug:

mastodon421
12-29-2013, 07:09 PM
The Bears today :bouville:

DisposableJustice
12-29-2013, 07:44 PM
Time for super quick playoff picks!

Wild Card

(3) Bengals over (6) Chargers

(4) Colts over (5) Chiefs

(3) Eagles over (6) Saints

(5) 49ers over (4) Packers

Divisional

(1) Broncos over (4) Colts

(2) Patriots over (3) Bengals

(1) Seahawks over (5) 49ers

(2) Panthers over (3) Eagles

Conference Championship

(1) Broncos over (2) Patriots

(1) Seahawks over (2) Panthers

Super Bowl

Broncos 27, Sehawks 25

300%_Density
12-29-2013, 08:22 PM
Broncos win the Super Bowl if there's a heat wave in Denver the few weeks and then a heat wave in NY. No way Manning wins 3 games in subzero temperature. The facts are what they are. I don't hate Peyton but he's been shit as a #1 seed and in cold temps.

adamclark52
12-30-2013, 06:08 AM
I'll just go with the wild card games for now since I'm not sure how it would make the next round line up. I'll also do a great job of spelling some cities completely wrong.

Cinncinati Bengals over San Diego Chargers

Kansas City Chiefs over Indianapolis Colts

New Orleans Saints over Philedelphia Eagles

Green Bay Packers over San Francisco 49'ers

Disturbed95
01-01-2014, 08:07 AM
My predictions

Wild Card

Bengals over Chargers
Chiefs over Colts

Saints over Eagles
49'ers over Packers

Divisional

Broncos over Chiefs
Patriots over Bengals

Seahawks over Saints
Panthers over 49'ers

Conference Championship

Patriots over Broncos
Seahawks over panthers

Super Bowl
Seahawks 27 Patriots17

mastodon421
01-01-2014, 09:29 AM
Wild Card Picks only for now because I honestly have no idea who is going to win the Super Bowl.

Colts over Chiefs
Eagles over Saints
Bengals over Chargers
49ers over Packers

es156
01-04-2014, 03:54 PM
Somebody get Manks off the ledge....

300%_Density
01-04-2014, 03:58 PM
Fuck this goddamn game.

es156
01-04-2014, 04:05 PM
:wow:

Amazing game! Gotta love it. So many crazy plays.

mankvill
01-04-2014, 04:27 PM
All these dumbasses on Facebook coming out and boiling down our season to the 2nd half of a playoff game.

Yeah, we blew it, but are you forgetting the 11-5 season after going 2-14? We're not St. Louis Cardinals fans, let's be a little more classy.

300%_Density
01-04-2014, 04:33 PM
All these dumbasses on Facebook coming out and boiling down our season to the 2nd half of a playoff game.

Yeah, we blew it, but are you forgetting the 11-5 season after going 2-14? We're not St. Louis Cardinals fans, let's be a little more classy.

And yet it always comes back to Cardinals fans. If you are used to your team actually going to the playoffs it's ok to get mad at them. Doesn't make you less of a fan. That always seems to be your go to. Try expanding a little bit then making general assumptions about entire fan bases based on a few people.

If I'm pissed right now am I less of a fan?

mankvill
01-04-2014, 05:01 PM
And yet it always comes back to Cardinals fans. If you are used to your team actually going to the playoffs it's ok to get mad at them. Doesn't make you less of a fan. That always seems to be your go to. Try expanding a little bit then making general assumptions about entire fan bases based on a few people.

If I'm pissed right now am I less of a fan?

I threw that part in there just for you :D

300%_Density
01-04-2014, 05:07 PM
I threw that part in there just for you :D

I was still a little on edge. Had that been in person I'd have wanted to choke you. :finger:

Got too many Bronco fans on my fb. They are insufferable right now. Oddly enough I want the Chargers. Idk why. I know it won't happen but I'm moving my playoff allegiance to.

Bengals279
01-04-2014, 05:41 PM
That chiefs game was pretty terrible in the 2nd half. But besides that their season was a huge success. I mean 2-14 to 11-5! Yes they had an easy schedule but Andy Reid has done a terrific job with them. They will be a force to recon with in the coming years. Anyways the real game is tomorrow. Who Dey! Go Bengals

mankvill
01-04-2014, 05:50 PM
I was still a little on edge. Had that been in person I'd have wanted to choke you. :finger:

Got too many Bronco fans on my fb. They are insufferable right now. Oddly enough I want the Chargers. Idk why. I know it won't happen but I'm moving my playoff allegiance to.

My playoff rootings in order:

Mr. Gisele Bundchen
Godgers
Kaep

DisposableJustice
01-04-2014, 08:44 PM
Go chargers

The Colts and Luck scare the shit out of me after what happened; let the Pats deal with them

mastodon421
01-05-2014, 12:16 PM
Go chargers

The Colts and Luck scare the shit out of me after what happened; let the Pats deal with them

Honestly I think Chargers are going to take out the Broncos next week. They matchup really well against them and they just took them out in Denver.

DisposableJustice
01-06-2014, 09:49 PM
Picking the weekend only

Seahawks over Saints

Patriots over Colts

49ers over Panthers

Broncos over Chargers

mastodon421
01-07-2014, 05:56 AM
Seahawks over Saints
Patriots over Colts
Panthers over 49ers
Chargers over Broncos

adamclark52
01-07-2014, 07:48 AM
I don't think anyone has a chance against Peyton Manning in these playoffs. But I was wrong with all my picks last week so yeah...

DisposableJustice
01-07-2014, 09:51 AM
Honestly I think Chargers are going to take out the Broncos next week. They matchup really well against them and they just took them out in Denver.

I will agree the Chargers are going to be very hard to beat and will bring it. But bring here in Denver, the memories of last years horrible loss to the Ravens strung everyone, and the players know it, so I think avoiding another game like that and moving on will be a factor that will push the Broncos to a win

Maideneer
01-12-2014, 08:11 AM
The last four Super Bowl winners were the opposing team for the Philadelphia Eagles' home opener. How crazy of a stat is that?! If that holds, the Chargers will win the SB this year.

DisposableJustice
01-12-2014, 08:47 AM
ya well it is indeed a cool stat; but I have no problem with that stat dying today ;)

DisposableJustice
01-12-2014, 12:27 PM
The NFC championship game is must see tv

John The Drummer
01-12-2014, 01:56 PM
49ers vs Seahawks... played each other twice this season.... both won one.... this'll be it.... :eek:

300%_Density
01-12-2014, 02:25 PM
Goddamn it San Diego. They have been absolutely worthless on offense so far.

300%_Density
01-12-2014, 03:41 PM
Now we really got a game now.

DisposableJustice
01-12-2014, 04:32 PM
Goddamn next Sunday is going to be wild; first my Broncos and Patriots, Brady Vs. Manning, then what I think is the best rivalry in the NFL, 49ers and Seahawks

Bengals279
01-12-2014, 07:28 PM
I literally cant stand any of the teams left in the playoffs.
49ers- Beat the Bengals in both Superbowls they were in
Seahawks- Theyre so full of themselves and I fucking hate them
Broncos- Fuck Peyton Manning
Pats- Tom Brady is a fag

hot_turkey_ed
01-14-2014, 10:31 AM
It almost doesn't matter who wins ... should be 3 decent games left for the season.

BTW... about a month for pitchers and catchers to report :D

powerslave_85
01-14-2014, 11:34 AM
If the Patriots win the Super Bowl, I will set everything on fire. I hope the Seahawks beat them 70-0.

es156
01-14-2014, 08:09 PM
If the Patriots win the Super Bowl, I will set everything on fire. I hope the Seahawks beat them 70-0.

I'll bring the matches. (I hope the Broncos beat them 70-0!)

300%_Density
01-14-2014, 08:10 PM
BTW... about a month for pitchers and catchers to report :D

Now we are talkin!!!

DisposableJustice
01-19-2014, 09:15 AM
Championship Sunday

Broncos over Patriots

Seahawks over 49ers

John The Drummer
01-19-2014, 03:37 PM
Damn, Seahawks are doing terrible in this game so far!

300%_Density
01-19-2014, 03:42 PM
Damn, Seahawks are doing terrible in this game so far!

But a nice completion. You have a half hour in the pocket that can only be good.

I got close friends in Seattle and pulling for them. I just don't know if they have the offense to pull it off.

John The Drummer
01-19-2014, 05:58 PM
WOW! That was a nail biter. I swear the 49ers were going to get us in the end by one point with 25 seconds left, but damn.... that interception... wooooow. :wow:

300%_Density
01-19-2014, 08:09 PM
Around the Horn & PTI will be fantastic tomorrow.

Hate Sherman all you want, he's all you'll be hearing about next few weeks. I got zero problem w/ his interview. Saw a tweet that said something like "fans want more access to athletes, when they get it they can't handle it". That's dead on. That interview was WWE worthy. Some people like brash, some don't. It's the most honest interview I've ever seen.

mankvill
01-19-2014, 08:15 PM
People said stuff like "He just made a huge play in his hugest game, of course he's gonna be amped up" but he was just as much of a dickbag in the postgame press conference.

powerslave_85
01-19-2014, 08:23 PM
Everyone complaining about Sherman: cry more.

300%_Density
01-19-2014, 08:34 PM
People said stuff like "He just made a huge play in his hugest game, of course he's gonna be amped up" but he was just as much of a dickbag in the postgame press conference.

Idk about you or anyone else, I'm tired of boring tired cliched interviews "both teams played hard" "they wanted it more" type shit. So what if he's brash? Here's a sample size of people who are worse Link For People Who Should Die (http://deadspin.com/dumb-people-say-stupid-racist-shit-about-richard-sherm-1504843629).

DisposableJustice
01-19-2014, 08:40 PM
Very happy about the Broncos beating up the Patriots, looking forward to a very tough matchup vs the Seahawks but I say we take it ;)

mastodon421
01-20-2014, 06:47 AM
Sherman only talks smack when he's provoked and he always backs it up. Crabtree kept getting in his grill all game long and Sherman got the last laugh with that beautiful deflection. Is he brash? Hell yes. Could that brashness be construed as arrogance? Absolutely. I immensely respect Sherman because he is an elite player (everyone's flipping out because he said he is the best corner in the league, but let's get real here most people including myself think the exact same thing) and always speaks his mind no matter what. Super Bowl Media Day is going to be absolutely priceless with him on the mic.

300%_Density
01-20-2014, 07:40 AM
Exactly. Do you want a guy on your team who doesn't think that he's the best?

John The Drummer
01-20-2014, 11:35 AM
Sherman is the NFL's Ultimate Warrior :lol:

John The Drummer
01-24-2014, 03:09 PM
Apparently some parents are upset with Seahawks' M. Lynch because of his whole Skittles thing... they want their children to have a role model that eats healthy foods and what not... WOW. So pathetic lol

mastodon421
01-24-2014, 03:13 PM
Apparently some parents are upset with Seahawks' M. Lynch because of his whole Skittles thing... they want their children to have a role model that eats healthy foods and what not... WOW. So pathetic lol
You've got to be fucking shitting me. Lynch keeps to himself and is about as good of a running back as you'll get in the NFL. He's got a couple of DUI's on his record, but even with that there's a lot worse role models in the NFL to have than him. Who gives a fuck if he loves Skittles? If you're worried about your kid eating Skittles, don't fucking them buy any or give them any money to go buy some. I really hate people sometimes.

adamclark52
01-24-2014, 05:30 PM

That's the stupidest thing I've heard today.

Sanitarium78
01-25-2014, 06:08 AM
Man that's stupid. It's obvious eating skittles doesn't hurt him at all since the man works out. Lynch is in phenomenal shape and a great athlete. Those are the traits parents should tell their kids to follow if they look up to Lynch.

hellawaits77ny
02-04-2014, 05:26 AM
Richie Incognito + Jonathan Martin texts released:

http://thebiglead.com/2014/02/03/here-are-over-1000-text-messages-that-richie-incognito-and-jonathan-martin-allegedly-exchanged/#

Them dawgs is crazy. Hookers, blow, blackout level drinking on a weekly basis.

On a serious note, based on these texts, I see nothing but good natured ribbing. From BOTH men. I'm sure there is more to this story, but from what is presented here, Jonathan Martin is making it pretty difficult for people to see him as a "victim". I doubt he'll ever play in the NFL again. Teams will view him as a locker room cancer. Same goes for Incognito.