10. Fairies Wear Boots
11. Rat Salad
12. Iron Man
13. God Is Dead?
14. Children of the Grave
15. Paranoid

Sepultura69
08-29-2013, 09:30 AM
At some point after the show I ran into a guy wearing a "Slater" shirt. It had a picture of Slater from Saved By The Bell, but his face was in the middle of the pentagram symbol and his name was written in the same style as Slayer. It was honestly the greatest shirt I have ever seen in my life. I eventually went up to him and told him that and gave him a high five, ahahha.

Onioner
08-29-2013, 10:33 AM
No Dirty Women for you guys? Was Ozzy struggling or something?

Sepultura69
08-29-2013, 01:55 PM
No Dirty Women for you guys? Was Ozzy struggling or something?

He sounded fine to me. Ozzy did apologize during the middle of the set about his voice not being up to par so he probably was having a difficult time keeping up. The highlight of the night was hearing "Black Sabbath", and "Children of The Grave". Holy mother of god those two songs sounded so unbelievably heavy! I can't wait to see them play those songs again at the SOLD OUT Sports Arena show in Los Angeles next week! It's also the very last show of the North America Tour. Last Date, LAST STOP, LAST SHOW, BABY :rocker:

Tony was smiling alot through out the performance, it definitely hit me hard :blaze:, especially with everything this man has been through. The guy looked like he was having a ball on stage. Really made my night. Good times indeed.

NEXT WEEK, LA HERE I COME!!! :bowdown:

slapguitarer
08-29-2013, 03:24 PM
Yeah dude, actually witnessing the song Black Sabbath live was probably one of the best moments of my life.

Phil709
08-29-2013, 04:14 PM
http://tshirtgroove.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/christian-slater-t-shirt.jpg

sfhui
08-29-2013, 04:48 PM
I was there! Loved every minute of their set!
too bad they cut out Dirty Women, hope they wont do the same in LA.
What i saw from the second row on Tony's side, Ozzy shake his head when God Is Dead over and whispered something to Tony, and then he announced they will do one more song(before the encore)

btw, didn't they play the very ending part of Under The Sun, or I was too drunk?:confused:

rjturtle9
08-29-2013, 04:49 PM
This day was awesome!!!! I snuck down all the way to the rail right in front of Iommi! I even caught a pic. Ozzy sucked ass last night. Not only was his voice bad but he was forgetting lyrics.

sfhui
08-29-2013, 04:53 PM
This day was awesome!!!! I snuck down all the way to the rail right in front of Iommi! I even caught a pic. Ozzy sucked ass last night. Not only was his voice bad but he was forgetting lyrics.

haha we pretty much were at the same spot, I didn't enter the pit tho

marker
08-29-2013, 06:12 PM
he was forgetting lyrics.

That's weird, maybe his teleprompter wasn't working properly.

Onioner
08-29-2013, 06:59 PM
That's weird, maybe his teleprompter wasn't working properly.

He definitely forgot the occasional lyric at the Mountain View show- one hilarious example was War Pigs.

"All the beuwuhhh have the power..."

elturtleboy
08-29-2013, 08:24 PM
I hate sitting far away at shows but I really enjoyed this. There was no way I could miss this. I thought Ozzy sounded good,but yet yeah the lyrics were all messy. I loved this show a lot. Bummer about Dirty Women but oh well. My fav moment was defiantly during "Black Sabbath". For being as far away as i was,I still got fucking chills down my spine. This was great. :rocker:

Also am I the only one who thinks "Ozzy!" chants at a sabbath show are lame? Like I thought I as gonna hear "Sabbath!" ones.

rjturtle9
08-29-2013, 09:08 PM
Also am I the only one who thinks "Ozzy!" chants at a sabbath show are lame? Like I thought I as gonna hear "Sabbath!" ones.

Me and my group were chanting Dio during the drum solo.

christopher
08-30-2013, 01:29 AM
Oh man, this was such an amazing time. I bought tickets at the beginning of May for me and my friend. I didn't tell my I got tickets cause I wanted it to be a surprise and it worked out great! I got to the venue around 630 and my friend was almost in tears over the fact that he was about to see Sabbath. We pregamed until almost 8 and headed in. I waited for Pablo to get in until I heard the sirens for War Pigs and ran like hell to the lawn and found a great spot against the rail. The band sounded fucking amazing for the hour and 45 minutes they played. I waited for Pablo after and it took forever to leave. I was bummed I forgot to hit up sep and treghet.

Sepultura69
08-30-2013, 08:20 AM
I got to the venue around 630. We pregamed until almost 8 and headed in. I waited for Pablo to get in until I heard the sirens for War Pigs and ran like hell

That's exactly what happened to us at the show. We got to the venue around 6pm and Pre Gamed all the way until the sirens for War Pigs came on. We ran like hell for like ten minutes cause we parked all the way near the area where the Seven Eleven is at. Our drunk asses ended up missing all of war pigs. We literally got to our seats as soon as the final notes to the song finishes up. It was our own damn faults. Every time we finished drinking we would get ready to head into the venue, only to change our minds and run back to the Seven Eleven to get more alcohol. It went on like that from 6pm all the way until the sirens to war pigs came on. This show is some what of a blur to me. Don't really remember much of it all. I had drinkin' far beyond my limit which is why I didn't leave my usual long reviews on how the show went down or else there would have been one attached to this thread ahahha. I only remember a few things here and there(like the slater guy ahahah, hearing black sabbath and Children). I don't really drink at all, nor do I ever drink at shows(I've mentioned this numerous times when I first joined this site), but I made an acception for this show. Unfortunately i had drinkin far beyond my limit to remember much of the show, if any at all. Apparently my friend said that I went on a big ol' "R.I.P. HANNEMAN" rant after the show was over at the parking lot for like 30 minutes(ahahha don't remember that but if that's what happened well I guess i take his word for it)...

It's a good thing that I am going to see Black Sabbath again next week because I plan on going to the show sober and leaving sober this time around so I can remember everything. Plus I am going by myself this time around so drinking is a big "no no" for this one. My friend drove us for this show but sadly i will be going solo to the Los Angeles show. And I plan on remembering EVERYTHING, with a giant review attached to the Hollywood show! :hmm:

was bummed I forgot to hit up sep
It's all good bro. We better meet up for Slayer. :hmm:

XDoomsayerX
08-30-2013, 11:57 AM

Metalsetlist Slayer pit, shits going down brah :boxer:

marker
08-30-2013, 01:43 PM
Can't wait for the LA show.

Sepultura69
08-30-2013, 02:14 PM
Metalsetlist Slayer pit, shits going down brah :boxer:

You and Scott got tickets???? :party: :party: :party:

Can't wait for the LA show.

Me too.

christopher
08-30-2013, 04:57 PM

We definitely will. I'll also be at Godflesh the night before so hope to see you there too! :party:

Sepultura69
09-04-2013, 11:30 AM
It's a good thing that I am going to see Black Sabbath again next week because I plan on going to the show sober and leaving sober this time around so I can remember everything. Plus I am going by myself this time around so drinking is a big "no no" for this one. My friend drove us for this show but sadly i will be going solo to the Los Angeles show. And I plan on remembering EVERYTHING, with a giant review attached to the Hollywood show! :hmm:

I really hate myself right now. This is seriously the worst day ever. God Hates Us All. :hmm: