PDA

View Full Version : New Deicide albums In The Minds of Evil

Nater
08-21-2013, 08:40 AM
DEICIDE To Release 'IN THE MINDS OF EVIL' This Fall
Track Listing For New Studio Album Announced

Metal legends DEICIDE will release 'IN THE MINDS OF EVIL' this fall via Century Media Records. The album is the eleventh studio recording of an illustrious career spanning more than 25 years, and is being produced by Jason Suecoff [ALL THAT REMAINS, TRIVIUM, DEATH ANGEL, BATTLECROSS]. The complete track listing follows:

1. In The Minds Of Evil

2. Thou Begone

3. Godkill

4. Beyond Salvation

5. Misery Of One

6. Between The Flesh And The Void

7. Even The Gods Can Bleed

8. Trample The Cross

9. Banished By Evil

10. Kill The Light Of Christ

11. End The Wrath Of God

DECIBEL MAGAZINE joined DEICIDE in the studio earlier this year, reporting: "Expect a super-brutal blast to the cranium. Longtime fans will pick up on nuances inspired from the almighty Legion effort." With drummer Steve Asheim adding, "we're going to get down and dirty this time around, so expect the lyrics to be brutal."

Dextrimental
08-21-2013, 08:51 AM
With every new Deicide album comes a set of song titles I'm surprised they haven't used yet :lol:

I enjoyed the last one, I'm sure this will be as good.

Nater
08-21-2013, 08:54 AM
With every new Deicide album comes a set of song titles I'm surprised they haven't used yet :lol:

I enjoyed the last one, I'm sure this will be as good.

I'm still trying to figure out how after ten albums they still have any song titles that are even remotely original. Gotta be using a random generator.

hellawaits77ny
08-21-2013, 09:09 AM
Haha, agree with both of your comments.

I really liked To Hell With God, and am excited for the release of this album.

kalfitegrdan
08-21-2013, 09:10 AM
Oh man, THREE song titles with the word "god." They're really trying to outdo themselves with this one.

hellawaits77ny
08-21-2013, 09:17 AM
Oh man, THREE song titles with the word "god." They're really trying to outdo themselves with this one.

Oh c'mon, I'm sure there's been an album with at least 3 uses before!

kalfitegrdan
08-21-2013, 09:21 AM
Oh c'mon, I'm sure there's been an album with at least 3 uses before!

Nope. Just checked. Scars of the Crucifix and To Hell With God both have two though.

Spiner202
08-21-2013, 11:03 AM
The last Deicide record was great! I'm really excited for this one :D

hellawaits77ny
08-21-2013, 05:44 PM
Nope. Just checked. Scars of the Crucifix and To Hell With God both have two though.

Haha, wasn't expecting you to actually check. Good to know, though!!

adamclark52
08-21-2013, 11:31 PM
To Hell With God was definitely a step in the right direction after Till Death Do Us Part but I'm still apprehensive about this. I'll buy it though. I have a soft spot for Deicide. I hope it's shorter though. I find their best work is when they do albums in twenty five to thirty minutes.

300%_Density
09-30-2013, 08:27 AM
New Track: In The Minds of Evil (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSkc-ZISYQM)

I like it. Getting me excited for the new album.

justinm4bama
09-30-2013, 08:33 AM
New Track: In The Minds of Evil (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSkc-ZISYQM)

I like it. Getting me excited for the new album.

It sounds great. If every song is up there with this one then it has potential to out-do THWG.

Spiner202
09-30-2013, 09:51 AM
It was pretty good. Not as obviously catchy as some of the stuff on To Hell With God, but I'll be buying this nonetheless.

Nater
09-30-2013, 10:07 AM
I'm digging it. It's def a first day buy for me.