Maiden, Mother & Crone
Dying Earth
Seven Sisters
Night City
Freya
Apocryphon
-------------------------------
Ebethron

Glad a caught a headlining show from The Sword. They sounded great! I love how they are still opening with The Sundering. I always loved that as an intro. Openers were pretty good too. The first band, American Sharks were ok. Most of their songs were quite short and every riff started sounding like Wolfmother songs after a while but they weren't bad. The second band, Castle, sounded promising but unfortunately had to cut the set short because the guitarist's amp was having issues. During the downtime the drummer would play some well known drum parts and take requests from the audience. They had a female singer/bass player and overall they had a cool sound. Overall, it was a fun show. Great live band, my favorite venue in New York, got a shirt and caught a pick!

Xenocide
08-20-2013, 05:45 AM
Cool that they're back to opening with The Sundering, but the lack of To Take The Black makes me sad.

Xenocide
08-20-2013, 05:46 AM
Also where is Winter's Wolves? :hmm:

VoidFlame
08-22-2013, 10:55 AM
They probably played Working Man by Rush inside the encore song. That's what they did in Montreal. They were fantastic!

Platinum Maze
08-24-2013, 10:26 AM
Castle's drummer is Will Carroll from Death Angel.

anomynous
08-24-2013, 11:26 AM
Castle's drummer is Will Carroll from Death Angel.

He's not their full time drummer.

I had no clue he was on tour with this band though.

Northern_Shaman
08-24-2013, 01:25 PM
He's not their full time drummer.

I had no clue he was on tour with this band though.

He wasn't on the whole tour, either.

Castle definitely had someone else drumming for them in Vancouver (and this guy was different than the one I'd seen them with previously). He was a younger, clean-shaven latino-looking guy with long, straight hair.