PDA

View Full Version : The Sword -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- August 8th, 2013

Northern_Shaman
08-09-2013, 01:35 AM
The Sundering
Veil of Isis
Barael's Blade
Maiden, Mother, and Crone
Cloak of Feathers
Arcane Montane
Tres Brujas
How Heavy This Axe
Dying Earth
Horned Goddess
Warp Riders
Ebethron
Apocryphon
--
Execrator
Freya

(I'm about 99% accurate on this. The songs are right but I might've messed up the order on 1 or 2.)

The band was impeccable. Wonderful setlist, great sound (& lights), very professional.

The crowd was one of the shittiest I've seen in my life (and definitely one of the roughest as well :confused:). Lots of fighting.

VoidFlame
08-09-2013, 04:40 AM
The crowd was one of the shittiest I've seen in my life (and definitely one of the roughest as well :confused:). Lots of fighting.

This is wierd... I wouldn't have expected that at a The Sword concert.

Anyway, that setlist looks great, I'm probably going to hit this in Montreal next weekend.

Northern_Shaman
08-09-2013, 04:57 AM
This is wierd... I wouldn't have expected that at a The Sword concert.

Anyway, that setlist looks great, I'm probably going to hit this in Montreal next weekend.

Right? My friends and I were quite surprised. The Sword is such a chill band. Weird.

I would highly encourage that thought, by the way. They are at the top of their game right now. Sounded even better than on the Warp Riders tour.

TheNobleFaceHumper
08-09-2013, 07:59 PM
I wish they'd play Black River.

Northern_Shaman
08-10-2013, 01:51 PM
I wish they'd play Black River.

Incredible song, but they played it the last time they were headlined here so I don't mind them swapping it out this time around.