----------------
According To You
Foxy Lady (with Alice Cooper)

Orianthi Panagaris - vocals/guitar
Chuck Garric - bass
Glen Sobel - drums

Spiner202
08-07-2013, 04:18 PM
That is wicked that Alice showed up! Especially as he wasn't in full stage makeup.

I've tried giving Ori's solo stuff a listen, but I just can't get into it. For someone who is a such a great guitar player, I don't think she puts enough interesting guitar work into her songs.

ravenheart
08-07-2013, 04:54 PM
That is wicked that Alice showed up! Especially as he wasn't in full stage makeup.

I've tried giving Ori's solo stuff a listen, but I just can't get into it. For someone who is a such a great guitar player, I don't think she puts enough interesting guitar work into her songs.

I pretty much called it that Alice would appear this morning when I realised the whole band will have flown over a day early because they're playing a festival in the UK tomorrow.

Then at the show I saw Tommy Henriksen hanging out in the crowd, and Glen Sobel at the bar. Sobel and Chuck Garrick were Ori's backing band, so I knew Alice would be there somewhere.

Ignore her first two albums. Listen to the third one. Completely different and 10 times as good.