God of Thunder
Lick It Up
Love Gun
Black Diamond
Detroit Rock City
I Was Made for Lovin' You
Rock and Roll All Nite
God Gave Rock 'n' Roll to You II (tape)

Same old setlist except they switched Deuce for Calling Dr. Love. That really angered me because before they started playing Calling Dr. Love, Paul Stanley said "We're going to play something different tonight" and Calling Dr. Love is not "different" by any means. I know not every band has a Mike Portnoy as one of its members (especially Dream Theater) but, Kiss, can you guys at least check older set lists if you want to play "surprises"?

One quick check will show that you guys played Calling Dr. Love as part of your rotational encore the last time you were in Toronto. Why didn't you swap out one of those Calling Dr. Loves for let's say...Strutter? Will it kill you to play Strutter?

Anyways, the show was awesome as usual (except for Calling Dr. Love). Seeing them do the same gimmicks over and over again gets old but they're still kind of fun to see. The highlights for me were Psycho Circus, Let Me Go Rock 'N' Roll, Heaven's on Fire and War Machine and DEFINITELY NOT CALLING DR. LOVE.

NickLed19
07-27-2013, 03:04 PM
How was Shinedown?

Phil709
07-27-2013, 03:11 PM
I caught Shinedown's last three songs maybe? I'm not familiar with them but they sounded awesome. One of those last three songs was Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd...that was pretty cool. Oh, and another one of those songs was that Hailey's Comet song I hear all the time on the radio. I didn't know that song was Shinedown.

marker
07-27-2013, 03:13 PM
Strutter might be too hard for Paul to sing anymore. What did you think of his voice?

PVH5150
07-27-2013, 03:55 PM
God Gave Rock 'n' Roll to You II

Outro tape or they actually played it?

If they played it, that's a good switch. Hasn't been played since 2010.

Phil709
07-27-2013, 04:30 PM
Strutter might be too hard for Paul to sing anymore. What did you think of his voice?

Paul's voice is definitely shot but I think he sounds fine overall.

Outro tape or they actually played it?

If they played it, that's a good switch. Hasn't been played since 2010.

Sorry, yeah it was a tape.

hellawaits77ny
07-28-2013, 07:57 AM
I KNOOOOOWWWW, a thing or two, about HUUUUUUUUUURR.

Yeah it would be nice to see them switch the set up.