Al Madrigal
Brody Stevens
Chris D'Elia
Demitri Martin
Hannibal Burress
Jim Jefferies
John Mulaney
Kristen Schaal

Aug. 23 - Austin, TX (Austin 360 Amphitheater)
Aug. 24 - The Woodlands, TX (Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion)
Aug. 25 - Dallas, TX (Gexa Energy Pavilion)
Aug. 30 - Burgettstown, PA (First Niagara Pavilion)
Aug. 31 - Tinley Park, IL (First Midwest Bank Amphitheater)
Sep. 1 - Clarkston, MI (DTE Energy Music Theater)
Sep. 6 - Camden, NJ (Susquehanna Bank Center)
Sep. 7 - Holmdel, NJ (PNC Bank Arts Center)
Sep. 8 - Mansfield, MA (Comcast Center)
Sep. 13 - Englewood, CO (Comfort Dental Amphitheater)
Sep. 15 - Irvine, CA (Verizon Wireless Amphitheater)
Sep. 20 - Mountain View, CA (Shoreline Amphitheater)
Sep. 22 - Phoenix, AZ (Desert Sky Pavilion)

IrritatedTrout
06-17-2013, 06:20 PM
I'd like to see Dave.

powerslave_85
06-17-2013, 06:26 PM
That's a fantastic lineup, but I feel like it would be weird seeing comedy in such a huge venue.

TonyD
06-17-2013, 07:11 PM
Nice.

dcmetal108
06-17-2013, 09:30 PM
That's a fantastic lineup but I don't know how seeing a comedy show from hundreds of yards away in a outside amphitheater would be.

DisposableJustice
06-18-2013, 12:52 AM
That's a fantastic lineup, but I feel like it would be weird seeing comedy in such a huge venue.

I feel the same way; here in Denver Brian Regan is performing at Red Rocks which really surprised me

but I suppose it could work as long it doesn't rain in the outdoor venues

Natrlhi
06-18-2013, 09:47 AM
I'd like to see Dave.:agree: ...and Flight of the Conchords as well.

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
06-18-2013, 04:33 PM
Gonna be hot as fuck in Dallas in August for an outdoor comedy show. I'd still like to see Chappelle, though.

mastodon421
06-18-2013, 07:09 PM
I'm going to this shit. The return of Chappelle has me beyond amped plus Flight of the Conchords, Demetri Martin and Hannibal Burress are fucking awesome.

christopher
06-18-2013, 07:17 PM
I love me some Chris D'Elia.

DisposableJustice
06-21-2013, 11:09 AM
Tickets on sale today; not cheap but they are offering (at least at the Denver show, I'm sure it applies to every date) a discount on lawn seats for one week only; If I can find friends who are interested I'll go...

JRA
06-24-2013, 08:22 PM

Delirious and Raw.

I'm really surprised Dave Chappelle is doing this under the Funny or Die name. He could totally tour the country under his own name and sell out everywhere.

You know, that's almost too many comedians. I mean music is one thing, but even if they are all really funny, sooner or later you just run out of the ability to laugh.

anomynous
08-30-2013, 12:47 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162-57600782/dave-chappelle-heckled-walks-off-stage/

JRA
08-30-2013, 01:04 PM
I was rooting for Dave to make a comeback but if he cant stand a couple of hecklers at a stand up show than he still has problems and he is not ready to comeback yet.

This.

powerslave_85
08-30-2013, 01:18 PM
Nope. Fuck that. If you can't go an hour without yelling "RICK JAMES!!" then you need to fucking stay home. Let the man do his thing.

JRA
08-30-2013, 04:19 PM
Nope. Fuck that. If you can't go an hour without yelling "RICK JAMES!!" then you need to fucking stay home. Let the man do his thing.

Except the great comedians should be able to put the hecklers in their place and get them to stop.

Case in point:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnR0OofTVGc

marker
08-30-2013, 05:08 PM
I'm really surprised Dave Chappelle is doing this under the Funny or Die name. He could totally tour the country under his own name and sell out everywhere.

He wouldn't sell out larger venues.

dcmetal108
08-30-2013, 06:27 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162-57600782/dave-chappelle-heckled-walks-off-stage/

:lol:

Seriously if he gets pissy that easily he can go back on break. If I paid and he was the main reason I went and after a few minutes this happened I would be pissed.

Sure but you don't see a band get pissed and walk off stage everytime someone yells free bird.

PVH5150
08-30-2013, 06:53 PM

Live Nation owned sheds = Guaranteed money.

SomewhereInTime72
08-31-2013, 01:07 AM

He was paid to perform a standup comedy act, not to humiliate himself. If that's what people want from him I think his reaction is fine.

Sanitarium78
08-31-2013, 05:24 AM
Wow, you would think as good comedian like Chappelle would know how to handle hecklers at this point in his career. Just rip into the hecklers and make them look like the assholes they are like other comedians do.

I remember when I saw George Carlin about 15 years ago and he shut a heckler up real quick. George came out and started his set and some guy shouted some stuff at him a couple times. Both times Carlin asked him nicely to be quite but when they guy interrupted a third time Carlin said "would somebody shove a dick in that guys mouth so he shuts the fuck up?" That line got huge laughs from the audience and the guy didn't say anything for the rest of the show. Now, that's how you handle a heckler.

dcmetal108
08-31-2013, 06:11 AM
Wow, you would think as good comedian like Chappelle would know how to handle hecklers at this point in his career. Just rip into the hecklers and make them look like the assholes they are like other comedians do.

I remember when I saw George Carlin about 15 years ago and he shut a heckler up real quick. George came out and started his set and some guy shouted some stuff at him a couple times. Both times Carlin asked him nicely to be quite but when they guy interrupted a third time Carlin said "would somebody shove a dick in that guys mouth so he shuts the fuck up?" That line got huge laughs from the audience and the guy didn't say anything for the rest of the show. Now, that's how you handle a heckler.

Yeah almost every bigger comedian knows how to handle one, apparently Dave lost his mind more than imagined.

Sanitarium78
08-31-2013, 06:21 AM
All this is gonna do is get more idiots to heckle Chappelle at future shows. It seems pretty obvious Dave is more mentally fragile than we thought he was after he quite his TV show.

powerslave_85
08-31-2013, 08:53 AM
Dealing with one heckler is a lot different than trying to talk over many people screaming things at you in an environment like that.

Anyways, it seems like things went off without a hitch last night in Pittsburgh, so hopefully this was an isolated incident.