The Trooper
Fear of the Dark
Iron Maiden

Hallowed Be Thy Name
Run to the Hills
Running Free

Onioner
05-23-2013, 11:11 AM
I fucking love this. How long have we been waiting for Flight of Icarus?!

ravenheart
05-23-2013, 11:15 AM
Some tribute band I assume.

PowerMaiden
05-23-2013, 11:50 AM

not sure the guy above you realized it

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

John The Drummer
05-23-2013, 11:56 AM

Hey ravenheart, lets start a Pantera/Iron Maiden tribute band, and call it "Maiden Murrika"

Sanitarium78
05-23-2013, 12:11 PM
not sure the guy above you realized it

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

Well, it's not like the OP gave us any details as to what this show actually was either. But since this set only has one song from 7th Son in it, it should be obvious that this is not the real Maiden England tour.

Onioner
05-23-2013, 12:23 PM
Whoops, I dun goofed. I should have known this was a tribute band with all the Paul songs in there.

marker
05-23-2013, 04:49 PM
Whoops, I dun goofed. I should have known this was a tribute band with all the Paul songs in there.

I thought it was the real deal at first glance too.

TheWildAndTheYoung
05-23-2013, 05:30 PM
I thought it was the real deal at first glance too.

This is what I also though, I my mouth dropped at the sight of the set, but then I realized it wasn't Maiden.Of course with only one Seventh Son song, I would not one to see it.

RampinUp46
05-24-2013, 07:07 AM
Hey ravenheart, lets start a Pantera/Iron Maiden tribute band, and call it "Maiden Murrika"

Troopers from Hell?

John The Drummer
05-25-2013, 02:36 PM
Troopers from Hell?

Walking Home

IM WALKIN HOME YEAH
IM WALKIN HOME
IM WALKIN HOME YEAH
NO WAY PUNK

ravenheart
05-25-2013, 03:58 PM
Well, it's not like the OP gave us any details as to what this show actually was either. But since this set only has one song from 7th Son in it, it should be obvious that this is not the real Maiden England tour.

Or maybe since the Maiden England tour hasn't started yet and there's no York date on it anyway?

The Ancient Mariner
05-29-2013, 11:42 PM

Yeah, sorry ... This was a Maiden tribute band (obvious now!) playing a gig at York's Fibbers venue. It was a good little gig with some great Maiden classics in the setlist :-) .......
Roll on Donington!!! ;-)