PDA

View Full Version : Primus -- Eureka, CA -- May 10th, 2013

Travis The Dragon
05-14-2013, 07:24 PM
Wow! What a sweet set and a nice long show too! I can't wait for June 1st!

Set 1
Those Damned Blue-Collar Tweekers
Last Salmon Man
Dirty Drowning Man
Southbound Pachyderm
Seas of Cheese
Jilly's on Smack
Bob
Jerry Was a Race Car Driver
Over the Electric Grapevine

Set 2
In the Flesh
(Pink Floyd cover)
Frizzle Fry
Moron TV
Over the Falls
Lee Van Cleef
Eyes of the Squirrel
Wynona's Big Brown Beaver
Groundhog's Day
Harold of the Rocks
Encore:
HOINFODAMAN
Too Many Puppies

SOURCE (http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/primus/2013/eureka-municipal-auditorum-eureka-ca-73d87281.html)

IrritatedTrout
05-15-2013, 07:53 AM
Nice. I want to see them someday, they are playing in Virginia the same day I'll be seeing Maiden in Paris unfortunately.

marker
05-15-2013, 10:48 AM
I'll be seeing them Sunday, it will be my first time seeing them. Looking forward to it!

Motorvatin
05-16-2013, 05:51 PM
Nice. I want to see them someday, they are playing in Virginia the same day I'll be seeing Maiden in Paris unfortunately.

Too bad, Mule and Primus. Would love to be there, but can't justify a 13 hour drive in the middle of the week. Seen Primus or other Les related bands over 20 times and highly recommend them.

IrritatedTrout
05-16-2013, 06:00 PM
Yeah, when they play Virginia next month I'll be in Europe. The last time they played in Virginia, in 2011, I was in Europe. And this will only be my second time over there so it's just really, really bad timing. :lol:

RampinUp46
05-16-2013, 09:39 PM
Those Damned Blue-Collar Tweekers
Southbound Pachyderm
Bob
Jerry Was a Race Car Driver
Frizzle Fry
Wynona's Big Brown Beaver
Too Many Puppies

:drool:

A good chunk of these (the ones mentioned most notably) are nostalgia songs for me, so hearing them live would be pretty great.

adamclark52
05-17-2013, 12:03 AM
:drool:

A good chunk of these (the ones mentioned most notably) are nostalgia songs for me, so hearing them live would be pretty great.

Primus as a whole is all nostalgia for me. I didn't really care for what I heard from the last album. But Primus is a band that has always been really good at embracing their past. Most times I saw them live (in the late 1990's) they played maybe four songs from whichever album they were touring for and ten songs from their back catalogue.