PDA

View Full Version : Neurotic Deathfest -- Tilburg, Netherlands -- May 3rd-5th, 2013

treghet
05-11-2013, 02:11 AM
There are all the sets that are up on setlist.fm at the moment. The Death to All set is much better than what they were doing for the North American dates. Also, I'm surprised that Carcass actually cut songs from Heartwork rather than Necroticism ones!

May 3:

Death to All

Leprosy
Zombie Ritual
Living Monstrosity
Flattening of Emotions
Suicide Machine
Lack of Comprehension
Overactive Imagination
The Philosopher
Trapped in a Corner
Zero Tolerance
Crystal Mountain
Symbolic
Bite the Pain
Flesh and the Power it Holds
---
Pull the Plug

Morbid Saint

Destruction System
Lock Up Your Children
Burned at the Stake
Assassin
Beyond the Gates of Hell
Crying for Death
Scars
Damien

May 4:

Carcass

Inpropagation
Incarnated Solvent Abuse
Symposium of Sickness
Carneous Cacoffiny
Lavaging Expectorate of Lysergide Composition
Corporal Jigsore Quandary
Buried Dreams
Reek of Putrefaction
Exhume to Consume
Genital Grinder
This Mortal Coil
Ruptured in Purulence / Heartwork

Immolation

Kingdom Of Conspiracy
What They Bring
Majesty and Decay
A Spectacle Of Lies
Dawn of Possession
Providence
Swarm of Terror
Father, You're Not a Father
Swallow the Fear
Bound To Order
Hate's Plague
All That Await Us

Repulsion

Eaten Alive
Radiation Sickness
Repulsion
Crematorium
Helga (Lost Her Head)
Black Breath
Death Dealer (Slaughter cover)
Schizo (Venom cover)
Maggots in Your Coffin
Horrified

Vallenfyre

A Thousand Martyrs
Ravenous Whore
Cathedrals of Dread
Humanity Wept
The Grim Irony
Seeds
Desecration

Wormed

Nucleon
The Nonlocality Trilemma
Geodesic Dome
Multivectorial Reionization
Spacetime Ekleipsis Vorticity
Undeciphering The Inquantificability
Tautochrone
Ylem
Techkinox Wormhole

Source: http://www.setlist.fm/festival/2013/neurotic-deathfest-2013-7bd68e68.html

PowerMaiden
05-11-2013, 06:06 AM
The Death to All set is much better than what they were doing for the North American dates.

Death to All

Leprosy
Zombie Ritual
Living Monstrosity
Flattening of Emotions
Suicide Machine
Lack of Comprehension
Overactive Imagination
The Philosopher
Trapped in a Corner
Zero Tolerance
Crystal Mountain
Symbolic
Bite the Pain
Flesh and the Power it Holds
---
Pull the Plug

well, more diverse yeah, since they played songs from all their albums as oposed to first 4 only in NA. Much better ? not sure... well maybe .. but I can tell you that the deeper cuts from our show were pretty damn insane. But Flesh And The Power It Holds :drool: and no Within The Mind (my favourite Death song). I don't know which setlist I like better.. was this the same Human era line up ?

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

christopher
05-11-2013, 07:57 AM
Thanks for posting the Morbid Saint setlist!! It makes me super stoked for tonight!!!

Coma323
05-11-2013, 09:20 AM
I'm guessing that's going to be what Carcass' set at MDF is looking like. If so, awesome!

anomynous
05-11-2013, 10:14 AM
well, more diverse yeah, since they played songs from all their albums as oposed to first 4 only in NA. Much better ? not sure... well maybe .. but I can tell you that the deeper cuts from our show were pretty damn insane. But Flesh And The Power It Holds :drool: and no Within The Mind (my favourite Death song). I don't know which setlist I like better.. was this the same Human era line up ?

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

No, it was Hoglan, Matt Harvey etc

treghet
05-11-2013, 03:21 PM

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

I'd rather have the career spanning set. If they had changed it up more and played longer for the NA dates then it would be a different story.

hellawaits77ny
05-11-2013, 03:59 PM
I know the Devourment set isn't up at setlist.fm, but if someone comes across it, please post it here!