PDA

View Full Version : The Official NBA Thread

Sinister_Chalupa666
05-08-2013, 01:29 PM
Anyone else been watching the playoffs? Goddamn they have been great so far. Spurs/Warriors game was just incredible and nerve wrecking for me lol

GO SPURS!!!:rocker::rocker::party::party:

DethMaiden
05-08-2013, 01:31 PM
The first round was seriously shaky (even though I watched almost every night) but the second round is off to a GREAT start. I'm a Spurs fan as well, loving the 5-0 start. I actually left the bar when we were down 16 with four minutes left in the fourth quarter on Monday so I'm kicking myself for having to catch up in the morning. Stoked for tonight though.

Also: Going to Knicks-Pacers Game 4 next Tuesday! Very excited, been following the league for 17 years but have never been to a playoff game.

Sinister_Chalupa666
05-08-2013, 01:39 PM
I had doubt but had a lot of hope as well. They came back from 24 or 28 down against the Clippers last seasons playoff and smoked em. So I had hope they would do the same and they did :party:

Splitter should be back tonight and Duncan should be healthier as well after that nasty virus he had.

I'm hoping the Pacers take that series lol. I just want to laugh at Carmelo some more :))

DethMaiden
05-08-2013, 01:45 PM
Yeah, plus Curry won't go for 44 again (probably), Diaw has his legs back after missing a month or two, team is back in rhythm after the long break...tonight feels like a given; another sweep seems possible. At the very worst, it'll be Spurs in 6.

Definitely hope the Pacers take the series too (even though I'm a huge Tyson Chandler fan). Going with a bunch of Pacers fans so I don't wanna ride back with a carload of depressed dudes either. ;)

Sinister_Chalupa666
05-08-2013, 02:00 PM
I think Curry will go off all series until the 4th when they tire him out from all the bodies they keep sending him. Leonard is probably the best one to defend him in the 4th since he's our best perimeter D player and his long arms will make Curry work even harder and tire him out more. Green should stay on Thompson though cause that kid can shoot lights out as well.

But I agree. Worst comes to worse it will be 6 games the most. Not confident Spurs can win 2 in Oakland but they can sure win 1 game there.

I'm a big Paul George fan over here. Love the kid and he sure has improved greatly from last season. Also miss George Hill lol. You're welcome :P

Sinister_Chalupa666
05-08-2013, 05:41 PM
Goddamn that was a horrible game. Finally it ended lol.

Now time for Spurs/Warriors :rocker::rocker:

Hope it's as good as game 1 was.

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
05-08-2013, 06:04 PM
Hard to get excited when my Mavs aren't in there and I'm pretty sure who's going to win the whole thing.

DethMaiden
05-09-2013, 04:02 AM
Goddamn that was a horrible game. Finally it ended lol.

Now time for Spurs/Warriors :rocker::rocker:

Hope it's as good as game 1 was.

Fucking Klay Thompson. That's all. Gotta take one in the Roaracle now.

Sinister_Chalupa666
05-09-2013, 11:26 AM
Fucking Klay Thompson. That's all. Gotta take one in the Roaracle now.

Goddamn I was fucking pissed lol. Last thing we need is for both of them to catch fire like that for game 3. Spurs are going to have to play some lock down D now and start making shots if they want to steal one in Oakland. 38% shooting for Game 2 was just disgusting to see. They better pick it up or they are in trouble.

Sinister_Chalupa666
05-11-2013, 04:21 AM
Excellent win last night for the Spurs. They came out with intensity on D and finally started playing Spurs basketball :party::party:

Danny Green was just a monster on D last night. He shut down Curry big time and Parker finally went the fuck off and was unstoppable in the first half.

Have good feeling going into game 4. They just need to do what they did last night and they will take the next 2 games and win the series. Hoping I will be there for game 5.

DethMaiden
05-11-2013, 05:32 AM
Excellent win last night for the Spurs. They came out with intensity on D and finally started playing Spurs basketball :party::party:

Danny Green was just a monster on D last night. He shut down Curry big time and Parker finally went the fuck off and was unstoppable in the first half.

Have good feeling going into game 4. They just need to do what they did last night and they will take the next 2 games and win the series. Hoping I will be there for game 5.

Yep, utterly perfect 48 minutes. They played Spurs basketball all night, not just when they were desperate. I want Green on Curry as often as possible.

Sinister_Chalupa666
05-12-2013, 10:56 AM
Game 4 baby!!!! MY BODY IS READY :rocker::rocker::rocker:

Lets hope they can redo what they did in Game 3 and take both games and finish off on Tuesday. GO SPURS!!!

Sinister_Chalupa666
05-14-2013, 02:27 PM
Big night tonight. If the Spurs lose then the series is over. Need a big win tonight to get into Oakland and close it out.

DethMaiden
05-15-2013, 05:16 AM
Knicks-Pacers was a lot of fun.

Didn't get to watch the Spurs game because I was driving back but gotta love winning by 18.

Sinister_Chalupa666
05-15-2013, 01:57 PM
That was just amazing performance by the Spurs. That 72% shooting 37pt first quarter was just perfect basketball I have seen all year.

They finally out-rebounded, passed, shot, and played suffocating defense. Now it's time to close this series out tomorrow night and get ready for Memphis. Memphis end's their series tonight lol.

DethMaiden
05-15-2013, 01:58 PM
Scared of a 2011 repeat if/when we face Memphis?

Sinister_Chalupa666
05-15-2013, 02:18 PM
Honestly I can say I am scared of Memphis this time. 2011 was a shitty year when Manu got hurt and everyone was just on injury.

Here though everyone is healthy but Memphis is bringing it. They both split the season series but won on their home court. So I am happy Spurs have home court for this series cause it's going to be huge.

I think if Spurs can play fast pace they can beat Memphis. Z-Bo and Gasol aren't fast enough to run back on D which would be a great advantage.

That's probably the only way the Spurs will win that series if they play fast pace ball.

Sinister_Chalupa666
05-19-2013, 10:43 AM
WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Spurs got this. Going to be a tough and hard hitting series but I know the Spurs got this.

DethMaiden
05-19-2013, 02:12 PM
That was just ridiculous.

Sinister_Chalupa666
05-19-2013, 03:55 PM
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about an absolute ass kicking :rocker:

If they play like that from here on out Memphis nor Miami are going to stop them. Spurs are hungry and I love it :party:

mastodon421
05-19-2013, 04:01 PM
The Spurs are a great team, but I still think the Heat are going to dump on them in the Finals and repeat.

DisposableJustice
05-20-2013, 06:59 PM
Spurs in 7

Heat in 6

Disturbed95
05-21-2013, 03:44 AM
The Spurs are a great team, but I still think the Heat are going to dump on them in the Finals and repeat.

Cant agree with this more. the only team that had a legit shot at beating the Heat were the Thunder, but trading Harden ruined any shot of that

DethMaiden
05-21-2013, 09:25 AM
Spurs in 7

Heat in 6

I think it takes them each one less than that.

By the way, of course the Heat are heavy favorites, but San Antonio is the kind of team that you have to beat by being better for the entire game. No taking possessions off, no lollygagging back on D because you're talking to the ref, no leaving shooters open, no mistakes period. Obviously LeBron has the ability to take over games and will probably be able to do that four out of seven times against the Spurs. But the Spurs will not lose because they made mistakes. They'll lose if and only if the best player in the world is just plain better.

300%_Density
05-21-2013, 09:33 AM
I don't see any possible way (short of LBJ involved in some sort of Celtic Pride movie motivated kidnapping for a few weeks) that Heat don't go to the finals. But I'm seeing EC Final going a minimum of 6 and 7 wouldn't surprise me either.

This Pacers team will knock you on your ass. The Bulls team already showed a few times that's how to beat the Heat. And I think they will do that to Miami. You throw in the fact either no Wade or an injured Wade, this series will be way tougher for the Heat than what some may think. Indiana is pretty atrocious on the offensive end, I don't see them winning series but it'll be entertaining and close.

Disturbed95
05-23-2013, 06:38 AM
I would like to thank Frank Vogel for giving the Heat that win. And I'm a heat fan, and ill admit, the heat should have lost

DethMaiden
05-23-2013, 09:15 AM
All-NBA came out today. Timmy has now shared first team honors with MJ (now 50) and Kevin Durant (now 24). That's called PROLONGED DOMINANCE.

2012-13 ALL-NBA FIRST TEAM

Position Player, Team (1st Team Votes) Points

Forward LeBron James, Miami (119) 595

Forward Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City (102) 555

Center Tim Duncan, San Antonio (45) 392

Guard Kobe Bryant, L.A. Lakers (91) 521

Guard Chris Paul, L.A. Clippers (97) 537

2012-13 ALL-NBA SECOND TEAM

Forward Carmelo Anthony, New York (24) 397

Forward Blake Griffin, L.A. Clippers 132

Center Marc Gasol, Memphis (38) 295

Guard Tony Parker, San Antonio (16) 273

Guard Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City (20) 306

2012-13 ALL-NBA THIRD TEAM

Forward David Lee, Golden State 79

Forward Paul George, Indiana 73

Center Dwight Howard, L.A. Lakers (17) 203

Guard Dwyane Wade, Miami (3) 145

Guard James Harden, Houston (5) 253

Other players receiving votes, with point totals: Brook Lopez, Brooklyn, 132 (7 First Team votes); Stephen Curry, Golden State, 72; LaMarcus Aldridge, Portland, 62; Chris Bosh, Miami, 59 (4); Joakim Noah, Chicago, 56 (3); Zach Randolph, Memphis, 45; Al Horford, Atlanta, 31 (2); Paul Pierce, Boston, 24; Al Jefferson, Utah, 20 (1); Tyson Chandler, New York, 19 (1); Roy Hibbert, Indiana, 9; Luol Deng, Chicago, 8; Kevin Garnett, Boston, 8; Ty Lawson, Denver, 8; Josh Smith, Atlanta, 7; Deron Williams, Brooklyn, 6; Pau Gasol, LA Lakers, 4; Serge Ibaka, Oklahoma City, 4; Omer Asik, Houston, 3; Kenneth Faried, Denver, 3; Raymond Felton, New York, 3; Kyrie Irving, Cleveland, 3; Carlos Boozer, Chicago, 2; Mike Conley, Memphis, 2; David West, Indiana, 2; Rudy Gay, Toronto, 1; J.J. Hickson, Portland, 1; Andre Iguodala, Denver, 1; Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas, 1; Nikola Pekovic, Minnesota, 1; Rajon Rondo, Boston, 1; Nikola Vucevic, Orlando, 1.

mastodon421
05-23-2013, 09:18 AM
Save for Howard and Wade making the 3rd team, they nailed it.

DethMaiden
05-23-2013, 09:20 AM
As in Lopez and Curry should have made it ahead of them? In that case I probably agree.

EDIT: David Lee making third-team even though he's one of the worst defenders in the league is pretty disappointing to see, too, though forward is a weak position right now. Would've been fine with either Bosh or Z-Bo making it ahead of him, I think.

mastodon421
05-23-2013, 02:48 PM
Yes, Lopez and Curry should have made it ahead of them

DisposableJustice
05-25-2013, 10:04 PM
Well put a fork in Memphis they are done; they may win Game 4 but no way are they coming back, the Spurs are just too good.

With that, I could see the Spurs getting by the heat in the Finals; Assuming they win in 4 or 5, they will get some rest while the Heat and Pacers beat each other up and I think it will go to 7 games.

Meanwhile, under the leadership of Parker, Duncan and Popovich the Spurs will remain focused during their off time

Sinister_Chalupa666
05-26-2013, 07:51 AM
3-0 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck all those who didn't believe(looking at you TNT, ESPN, Yahoo, and all these blogs) :party::party::party::party:

The big 3 and more so Duncan are hungry for that ring and are firing at will. That was a big comeback and big win in the Grind House to take away any chance the Grizzlies thought they had. This series is over and I think I am going to cry since they are going back(hopefully they don't collapse lol) to the Finals :')

Also Spurs can beat the Heat. Spurs give the Heat match up nightmares on both sides of the ball.

Chalmers can't guard Parker
Haslem can't guard Duncan or Splitter
Leonard will give LBJ big problems
Bosh will either suck dick or be great. Dude is so inconsistent
Wade will have trouble guarding Green and Green is a great defender as well on Wade.
Can't forget the wild card that is Manu.

Spurs bench is also leaps and bounds better than Miami's bench.

Spurs are the best match up against the Heat and I believe they will take the Heat out in 6.

DethMaiden
05-26-2013, 10:04 AM
If/when we win the title I'm going to spend so much money on hats and shirts and shit, haha.

Sinister_Chalupa666
05-26-2013, 11:11 AM
I will cry first and take my ass straight to Academy to get a championship shirt when they go on sale at midnight after the win lol. This will be the last time Duncan will probably get a ring so I am going all out.

Disturbed95
05-27-2013, 10:08 AM
Bosh will give duncan/splitter issues
Green can't guard wade for 40 mintues a game. Same with leonard on james
Cole will likley guard parker a lot, and he's better then chalmers.
If battier figures out how to shoot again then he will be an issue. Same with allen

I say heat in 6

Sinister_Chalupa666
05-27-2013, 10:40 AM
Bosh will give duncan/splitter issues
Green can't guard wade for 40 mintues a game. Same with leonard on james
Cole will likley guard parker a lot, and he's better then chalmers.
If battier figures out how to shoot again then he will be an issue. Same with allen

I say heat in 6

You act like Green and Leonard are 30 something <_> Both can guard them pretty easily for that long or longer. Green locked down Curry who is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay faster and better shooter than Wade the whole game. Wade is passed his prime now with knee troubles. I would worry about Wade guarding Green more than Green guarding Wade.

Cole shouldn't be a problem on the defensive side as Tony Allen is a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better defender and Parker has been able to shake him this series.

Worst come to worse is Spurs will let Lebron beat them on the offensive side but at the same time shutting down the rest of the players on the Heat which will make the Spurs win.

Disturbed95
05-27-2013, 11:58 AM
:DYou act like Green and Leonard are 30 something <_> Both can guard them pretty easily for that long or longer. Green locked down Curry who is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay faster and better shooter than Wade the whole game. Wade is passed his prime now with knee troubles. I would worry about Wade guarding Green more than Green guarding Wade.

Cole shouldn't be a problem on the defensive side as Tony Allen is a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better defender and Parker has been able to shake him this series.

Worst come to worse is Spurs will let Lebron beat them on the offensive side but at the same time shutting down the rest of the players on the Heat which will make the Spurs win.

I wasnt referring to greens/leonard age. i was saying that guarding wade and james is exhausting, and idk if they can do it 40 minutes a game over the course of a seven game series.

cole is a much better defender then he is given credit for. i dont expect him to shut down parker, just slow him down enough. and if it needs to be, lebron will probably guard him at some point.

green is a good perimeter defender, but wade is a better attacker then curry. even with his knees he can still drive past most defenders.
It will be a good series( if it even happens :D) but i think the depth of shooters on the heat gives them a slight advantage

Sinister_Chalupa666
05-27-2013, 01:00 PM
:D

but i think the depth of shooters on the heat gives them a slight advantage

Not sure if trolling or...

DethMaiden
05-27-2013, 01:26 PM
I'm just gonna say the teams match up really well and it might come down to whether LeBron can get his enough to overcome the many-headed beast that is the Spurs. I think Duncan can take Bosh/Haslem/Birdman to school, and I think Parker is too good to let Cole/Chalmers/a few minute of LeBron keep him from getting his. But what scares me and should scare anyone is that LeBron is as good right now as Jordan was at his best. Hard to wholeheartedly pick against him right now, even as a massive Spurs homer.

Disturbed95
05-27-2013, 05:38 PM
Not sure if trolling or...

I'm not... chalmers,cole, miller, allen, battier, jones, wade, james, lewis. All good shooters

DethMaiden
05-28-2013, 05:53 AM
I'm not... chalmers,cole, miller, allen, battier, jones, wade, james, lewis. All good shooters

Fair enough, but that's not enough to say "Advantage Miami." Bonner, Green, Leonard, Diaw, Neal, Ginobili...all dudes who can stretch the floor. Shooting won't be the solution. It could come down to "Can Parker look like the dude who just scored 37 on 15-of-21 shooting against the league's second-best defense for four games out of seven?"

Disturbed95
05-28-2013, 07:49 AM
True... parker will probably make or break the series. if the heat can slightly slow him down, they should win. If he scores 37 a game then the spurs are unbeatable

Sinister_Chalupa666
05-30-2013, 04:06 AM
Went and got my WCF Championship shirt right after they won. The whole city was celebrating downtown, honking their horns all over the street with people waving Spurs flags, and people all over the sidewalk celebrating. It was a fun night and hopefully we can do it again if they win the championship.

I like the shirt though. Big ol letters "BEST OF THE WEST" with the Spur logo on the bottom :rocker::rocker::rocker:

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
05-30-2013, 07:32 AM
Never understood getting conference championship shirts/hats/bumper stickers. If you don't win the whole thing, then who cares? Can't wait two weeks to see if your team can win the title?

DethMaiden
05-30-2013, 07:50 AM
Yeah, I'm waiting until after the Finals before I buy anything. Hoping there'll be some cool five-trophies/rings designs if/when we win.

DisposableJustice
05-30-2013, 08:26 AM
Conference/League championship merchandise has to be the biggest scam and ripoff ever; If your team ends up losing the championship, you have to put those hats and t-shirts into your closet in shame, because image trying to walk around wearing that if your team lost; it'd be better to send that off to a 3rd world country like they do with the losing team stuff they print up for the post game celebration

Sinister_Chalupa666
05-30-2013, 03:45 PM
Like I said, I am going all out for this no matter if we win or not lol.

You can hardly tell it's conference championship shirt. It says it in small ass letters but "BEST OF THE WEST" takes up the whole shirt and I like it ;)

Getting my Finals gear as well. Player shirts are coming in with "THE FINALS" logo on the front by the shoulder. Hoping they make Finals jerseys so I can grab me one. Going to get a Duncan if they do.

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
06-03-2013, 10:07 PM
I guess I have to root for the Spurs now.

Vomit.

DisposableJustice
06-04-2013, 12:28 PM
I still say the Spurs win it in 6 or 7. They have the experience and players to do it and Indiana created a blueprint in which to tackle the Heat. If they can take out Bosh, Wade and the other players, it will be all on LBJ, and while a great player, Game 6 vs the Pacers was a great example that he can't win all on his own.

OraclesofAgony
06-04-2013, 07:08 PM
I still say the Spurs win it in 6 or 7. They have the experience and players to do it and Indiana created a blueprint in which to tackle the Heat. If they can take out Bosh, Wade and the other players, it will be all on LBJ, and while a great player, Game 6 vs the Pacers was a great example that he can't win all on his own.

Indiana had that series if they didn't blow Game 1 so hard.

That uncontested layup. So lame.

DethMaiden
06-05-2013, 06:48 AM
Spurs in 7

Sinister_Chalupa666
06-06-2013, 09:22 PM
What a fucking game. SPURS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TONY FUCKING PARKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

DisposableJustice
06-06-2013, 09:52 PM
What a fucking game. SPURS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TONY FUCKING PARKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

I think you'll like this....

http://deadspin.com/bonjour-511816052

Sinister_Chalupa666
06-06-2013, 11:25 PM
:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::r ocker:

DethMaiden
06-07-2013, 05:42 AM
Dear God....didn't get a wink of sleep, too much adrenaline. One of the best games I've ever seen.

Sinister_Chalupa666
06-11-2013, 09:35 PM
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT.A.GAME.

Green and Neal going the fuck off was amazing and Kawhi Leonard being a monster on defense and locking down James was goddamn beautiful.

DethMaiden
06-12-2013, 10:09 AM
Headed to the bar after Baroness/Coliseum and just laughed my fucking ass off as I watched the second half. Absolutely abused them. Two more games, baby.

Sinister_Chalupa666
06-17-2013, 02:29 PM
1 more win....just 1 more fucking win.

Danny Green=Finals MVP

DisposableJustice
06-17-2013, 11:06 PM
1 more win....just 1 more fucking win.

Danny Green=Finals MVP

How 'bout Ginobili he was fucking unreal in game 5 it seemed like each the time the ball left his hands it went in the basket perfectly

Sinister_Chalupa666
06-18-2013, 03:13 AM
How 'bout Ginobili he was fucking unreal in game 5 it seemed like each the time the ball left his hands it went in the basket perfectly

I wanted to cry when Manu went off in Game 5. I never stopped believing in him. Did I have my doubts? of course but I knew he wouldn't let his team down and the city of SA and he showed up when needed most :party::party:

Was so awesome to hear the whole arena chanting Manu real loud.

Lets hope he does it again. Hope the whole Big 3 show up tonight and finish this.

300%_Density
06-18-2013, 08:53 PM
So that was, just wow. What a game. Calls bordered on bullshit at the end. I just wanted a clean ending. Guess ESPN radio will be really good these next couple games. Calls were bad, but you make both FTs before Ray's 3 its moot. I won't complain about 1 more game.

Sinister_Chalupa666
06-19-2013, 12:07 AM
Was just sick to my stomach after that game.

The Spurs had it in the fucking bag and choked it away and I mean CHOKED it away. They were a free throw or an offensive rebound away from their 5th championship. They had the yellow rope out and they were wheeling in the trophy with 30seconds left and they choked it away. Fuck man.

DethMaiden
06-19-2013, 05:10 AM
I can't even comment. Pretty sure I had a heart attack and a stroke at the same time when Allen hit that 3.

Disturbed95
06-20-2013, 07:53 PM
Nothing but respect for the spurs. Great series. Glad my heat won!

300%_Density
06-20-2013, 07:56 PM
I know there were a few Spurs fans on here. Your Spurs battled their ass off. No need to be down. Great series, seems like they ran out of gas. Hate Duncan missed big shot. I liked him during his Wake Forest days.

DisposableJustice
06-20-2013, 08:04 PM
:mad:

DethMaiden
06-21-2013, 06:00 AM
I know there were a few Spurs fans on here. Your Spurs battled their ass off. No need to be down. Great series, seems like they ran out of gas. Hate Duncan missed big shot. I liked him during his Wake Forest days.

Yep, this. I'm as big a Spurs fan as there is and I can't even be disappointed. That was seven games of the two best teams in the league -- two GREAT teams -- battling to the final minute of the final game. You don't mind losing to the greatest player in the world performing at the peak of his talents.

And guess what: Kawhi Leonard just played like a man among men in his second season in the league and first Finals. He's 21. When he's 25, this league might be his.

mankvill
06-21-2013, 06:21 AM
is lebron the goat?

DethMaiden
06-21-2013, 06:34 AM
is lebron the goat?

Not yet, but it's in play.

DisposableJustice
06-21-2013, 10:12 AM
is lebron the goat?

He's getting there I still think he has to get closer to 6 rings otherwise; If we base GOAT on how many championships then Jordan is still the leader followed by Kobe

DethMaiden
06-21-2013, 10:18 AM
He's getting there I still think he has to get closer to 6 rings otherwise; If we base GOAT on how many championships then Jordan is still the leader followed by Kobe

How about Bill Russell's 11? I mean, championships aren't everything, but the hierarchy after this season probably breaks like this:

1. Jordan
2. Russell
3. Kareem
4. Magic
5. Duncan
6. Bird
7. Chamberlain
8. Oscar
9. West
10. LeBron
11. Kobe
12. Hakeem
13. Shaq

DisposableJustice
06-21-2013, 10:49 AM
How about Bill Russell's 11? I mean, championships aren't everything, but the hierarchy after this season probably breaks like this:

1. Jordan
2. Russell
3. Kareem
4. Magic
5. Duncan
6. Bird
7. Chamberlain
8. Oscar
9. West
10. LeBron
11. Kobe
12. Hakeem
13. Shaq

You have a point; I guess I was speaking of more modern players but you are correct in fact Lebron has a long way to go, but if he stays with the Heat he has the best chance of getting to 6 or more titles

DethMaiden
06-21-2013, 10:54 AM
You have a point; I guess I was speaking of more modern players but you are correct in fact Lebron has a long way to go, but if he stays with the Heat he has the best chance of getting to 6 or more titles

Agreed. And I think he will.

Sinister_Chalupa666
06-21-2013, 11:10 AM
My heart is still broken :'(

DisposableJustice
06-21-2013, 11:14 AM

I'm sorry dude I was rooting for your Spurs; but they fought hard until the end, a few mistakes in the final minutes though......

This was the best finals imo in a long time. I really see these two teams again next year

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
06-21-2013, 12:34 PM

I know the feeling, dude.

2006 up two games and up 13 points with 6 minutes to go in game 3. I could taste our first title.

At least we had our revenge in 2011. Beat those fuckers in their own building. The sight of Bosh collapsing in the locker room after game 6 was priceless.

AnthG
02-24-2014, 07:58 AM
Go Raptors. I love the Eastern Conference.

marker
02-24-2014, 09:26 AM

Still pisses me off too even though I don't like the Spurs. Lebron was so close to being an underachieving legend with only 1 ring, and then Ginobli and these fools give it away.

AnthG
03-05-2014, 06:56 AM
So yeah, there's also this season which is happening.

marker
03-05-2014, 12:10 PM
So yeah, there's also this season which is happening.

It is getting interesting in the west. I could see San Antonio, OKC, or maybe Houston getting in. In the east we know it's Miami or Indiana.

AnthG
03-05-2014, 12:14 PM
Clippers can be scary too. Assuming they don't face Memphis in the playoffs.

marker
03-05-2014, 12:25 PM
Clippers can be scary too. Assuming they don't face Memphis in the playoffs.

I forgot about the Clips, they are scary and the Grizzlies are always tough in the playoffs. I still think S.A. and OKC are them best teams in the west even though they are not playing great right now.

AnthG
03-07-2014, 08:23 AM
Lol at the Lakers.

marker
03-07-2014, 08:37 AM
Lol at the Lakers.

Yeah, pretty bad obviously. This will be only the second time they have missed the playoffs in the last 38 years. Hopefully they can get back to being good in a couple of years. I am hoping they can land a decent draft pick, and I think they have a good chance to get Kevin Love on the roster, no way he will stay in Minnesota.

AnthG
03-07-2014, 08:40 AM
I hope the lottery doesn't work out for The Lakers. I don't want to see them get bailed out that easily. They and their fanbase need to know what a few bad years consecutively feels like.