PDA

View Full Version : What is the Most Fun Level/Mission/Boss Fight You've Played?

John The Drummer
05-08-2013, 12:07 PM
Let's discuss our most FUNNEST moments in gaming! Whether its a level in Super Mario Bros, a Mission in GTA, a Boss Fight in the Legend of Zelda, which really jump out at you as amazingly entertaining!?

I was playing Lego Batman last night and was on the level where you are in the Batmobile and driving around Gotham City taking out Two Face's thugs, and then in the end battling Two Face in an armoured van, and I thought to myself "This is one of the funnest levels I have EVER played in ANY video game!"

It was just pure chaos, driving around, destroying everything, blowing up cars, street lights, everything! Just pure destruction with nothing to hold you back at all! It wasn't hard, wasn't overly easy, just cruise around and show everyone that they are Batman's bitch :rocker:

dcmetal108
05-08-2013, 12:47 PM
Being max leveled in any game is always fun.

Being able to jump over buildings in Crackdown was always great.

Dextrimental
05-08-2013, 01:53 PM
Medievil and Mario Kart Double Dash are probably the most outright fun I have in single player, literally any part of either game just makes me happy.

Trying to think of specific levels. Warthog levels in the Halo series always gave me a smirk. I can never remember specific levels once I complete a game.

mankvill
05-08-2013, 07:02 PM
Hmmmm. Just off the top of my head:

Omaha Beach from Medal of Honor: Allied Assault. Will always be awesome.

The Heat-inspired bank heist mission from GTAIV. Makes me super excited for the heists in V.

As far as bosses go, pretty much all of Dark Souls.

adamclark52
05-08-2013, 11:10 PM
The End from Metal Gear Solid 3 is a pretty fun boss fight.

ravenheart
05-09-2013, 02:09 AM
Being able to jump over buildings in Crackdown was always great.

Oooh yeaah!

Maideneer
05-09-2013, 04:47 AM
I'll speak of Zelda since that's my only true expertise in gaming.

Sky Keep in Skyward Sword is really cool. A moving puzzle of a dungeon? Really frustrating but really awesome too. I'm sad you only get to do it once then the dungeon goes away.

Koloktos in SS is a great boss too, I hated it at first but the second time through I started to love it. Automatons rule! Ripping off arms is fun!

And even though they are really hard, all 4 Spirit Trials rock.

On to other Zelda games, Stone Tower Temple (normal and upside-down) combine for a stellar level in Majora's Mask. That whole game is near flawless.

Ocarina has the Dark Link in the Water temple. Lets never forget the music of Gerudo Valley either, phenomenal! Near flawless game (Bombchu bowling makes me wanna tear my hair out).

I'll keep going later about Zelda but my fingers hurt.