PDA

View Full Version : Metal Alliance in Charlotte Review (Part I)

thegreatsouthernbrainfart
04-23-2013, 03:11 AM
I was lucky enough to attend the Charlotte, NC stop on the Metal Alliance tour and what a fucking show that was. The crowd was a great one and reminded me that metal audiences still have it in them to express their gratitude to the bands that bring us so fucking much. This was a long review so it's in 2 parts. Part I was posted yesterday with review of the Holy Grail and Shadows Fall sets. Tomorrow Part II will be up.

Enjoy!

Metal Alliance Review Part I.
http://thegreatsouthernbrainfart.com/?p=11152

hot_turkey_ed
04-23-2013, 09:06 AM
I'm temporarily bumping this thread into General (honestly for lack of a better place). It's not OMFG format ( we usually fix those for people .. personally, I very appreciate contributions more than format ... granted most everyone is pretty good about it now ) .. it's more like your thread pretty much just a link and no set list (granted there are two set lists in your review on your site). We also usually dont do part I and part II to set list threads, mainly ease of use issue for the reader.

Personally my advice: wait for part two to be done and update the thread with set list information.