PDA

View Full Version : Nachtmystium on "extended hiatus"

RampinUp46
04-15-2013, 08:54 PM
We are sorry to inform you that Nachtmystium have decided to cancel all their live activities in the foreseeable future. The band has parted ways with their long time lead guitarist, Andrew Markuszewski, and their recording engineer/synth player, Sanford Parker. The remaining three bandmembers of Nachtmystium as of today are going to bring the band to a state of hiatus.

Some people are already claiming that they're breaking up, thanks to some information about a solo project and their Facebook page being deleted. Shit, I still remember seeing/meeting them at a SXSW show a couple of years back and they were nothing but nice to everyone who came out. :(

BloodoftheKings
04-15-2013, 08:55 PM
Bummer.

MPF
04-15-2013, 09:02 PM
That explains last year's tour cancellations. This sucks!

treghet
04-15-2013, 09:10 PM
:party:

daimonos
04-15-2013, 09:17 PM
Not true. I think there were some misinterpretations by a few sites.

daimonos
04-15-2013, 09:21 PM
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=188781

treghet
04-16-2013, 12:31 AM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am also personally addressing the issues of orders that have been made to us in the last year where the item(s) purchased were not received, particularly the 'Live Onslaught' cassettes - which were to be manufactured via a company suggested to us by our manager at the time (who's name I will be kind enough not to mention, as much as I'd like to) who took our money to have the cassettes made, claims to have sent the tapes to press and then for the following six months offered us story and after bullshit story of where these tapes were. Finally, after learning he had fucked over numerous other associates of mine, I realized we were never going to be getting our cassettes and that we'd been scammed by our own manager, at the expense of our fans, which in my opinion is the worst thing a musician could do to his / her fans. This piece of shit was immediately fired and I've advised any fellow musicians I'm in touch with to steer clear of this rat, as his actions have resulted in making us (specificially me) look like we're cheating out fans, something I could never do and sleep at night with that on my conscience.

justinm4bama
11-13-2013, 10:44 AM
They're for sure broken up now: http://www.metalsucks.net/2013/11/13/blake-judd-official-nachtmuystium-r-p/

dcmetal108
11-13-2013, 09:56 PM
Yeah they had a show here at the end of the month that had them Harms Way and Weekend Nachos on it and the venue had announced that now Broken Hope are the headliners.

MPF
11-13-2013, 10:28 PM
Can't say I am surprised but I have a good feeling that about half a year after he gets sober, they will be back.