Rock 'n' Roll Never Felt So Good
-------------------------------------
Whargoul
Carry on Wayward Son (Kansas cover)
Sick of You

Not a bad looking set.

RampinUp46
04-15-2013, 09:58 AM
Looks like the same thing that they played when I saw them last year, just with two new songs.

TonyD
04-15-2013, 12:47 PM
Carry on my wayward son... wtf?

CaptainGrog
04-15-2013, 01:25 PM
Good to see Have You Seen Me is still in there, I'm really tired of bring back the bomb though.

BloodoftheKings
04-15-2013, 02:19 PM
Carry on my wayward son... wtf?

They played it on the last tour. There was some NME web series where they had bands come in and they pick a song for them to cover. They had GWAR cover Carry on Wayward Son and the video was pretty popular so they started playing it on tour.

Good to see Have You Seen Me is still in there, I'm really tired of bring back the bomb though.

It's a damn shame they cut Black and Huge and The Years Without Light to make room for the new songs. They really don't have to play Bring Back the Bomb at every show.

Also the other new songs besides 'Madness at the Core of Time' are titled 'Bloodbath' and 'They Swallowed the Sun'.

dcmetal108
04-15-2013, 06:33 PM
They played it on the last tour. There was some NME web series where they had bands come in and they pick a song for them to cover. They had GWAR cover Carry on Wayward Son and the video was pretty popular so they started playing it on tour.

It's a damn shame they cut Black and Huge and The Years Without Light to make room for the new songs. They really don't have to play Bring Back the Bomb at every show.

Also the other new songs besides 'Madness at the Core of Time' are titled 'Bloodbath' and 'They Swallowed the Sun'.

Yes, yes they do.

BloodoftheKings
04-15-2013, 06:41 PM
Yes, yes they do.

They've played it at almost every single show since War Party was released, it could use a rest. And I wouldn't even rank it in the top 25 best GWAR songs.

CaptainGrog
04-16-2013, 03:30 PM
Yes, yes they do.

You need to listen to more Gwar my friend