PDA

View Full Version : Death to All -- Hollywood, CA -- April 13th, 2013

treghet
04-14-2013, 01:54 AM
Looking at this set I'm not bummed I had to miss this show, as they played most of these songs on the previous tour. I thought they would play a bit longer too.

Flattening of Emotions
Leprosy
Suicide Machine
Left to Die
Spiritual Healing / Within the Mind
Together as One
Baptized in Blood
Cosmic Sea
Zombie Ritual
Living Monstrosity
---
Lack of Comprehension
Pull the Plug

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/death-to-all/2013/house-of-blues-west-hollywood-ca-23d8d08f.html

kalfitegrdan
04-14-2013, 02:21 AM
Meh, they're not playing Scream Bloody Gore, so I'm not too disappointed about missing this show.

Onioner
04-14-2013, 02:30 AM
Wow, I'm definitely glad I went to Lizzy Borden instead, I had an absolutely amazing night. I would have felt pretty underwhelmed if I saw this compared to the majestic skullfuckery of last year's Death to All show.

PowerMaiden
04-14-2013, 05:37 AM
disapointing, how long does that last, 1 hour ??? but still it'll be the closest thing I'll see from the real thing

and why do a medley of Spiritual and Within The Mind , do both in full :mad:

I was really hoping for Evil Dead too

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

JRA
04-14-2013, 08:21 AM
I was really hoping for Evil Dead too

This.

adace1
04-14-2013, 09:57 AM
I was there last night. I really wished they played longer, but they had to cut the set short because of curfew which was right around 12 AM. Hopefully you guys in other cities will get the full thing. But it was still an awesome show and they played some of my favorite Death tunes. Anciients was awesome too though not all of the crowd seemed to dig them. Aaron from the band was actually standing right next to me during some of Death to All's set which was pretty cool. All in all, I had a great time but I do wish I saw them last year instead of this year.

PowerMaiden
04-14-2013, 03:09 PM
I just finished listening to this set and I must say it's still is fucking badass

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

christopher
04-14-2013, 05:39 PM
I was there last night. I really wished they played longer, but they had to cut the set short because of curfew which was right around 12 AM. Hopefully you guys in other cities will get the full thing. But it was still an awesome show and they played some of my favorite Death tunes. Anciients was awesome too though not all of the crowd seemed to dig them. Aaron from the band was actually standing right next to me during some of Death to All's set which was pretty cool. All in all, I had a great time but I do wish I saw them last year instead of this year.

There's a curfew at the hob now?? Since when?? I've seen shows go on there until well after 1am.

treghet
04-14-2013, 06:22 PM
According to someone on setlist.fm they cut Secret Face. It was on the setlist but not played.

adace1
04-14-2013, 08:19 PM
There's a curfew at the hob now?? Since when?? I've seen shows go on there until well after 1am.
No idea, this was the first show I've seen there where that's happened.

PowerMaiden
04-16-2013, 12:05 PM
According to someone on setlist.fm they cut Secret Face. It was on the setlist but not played.

yeah it was played last night in Englewood between Baptized In Blood and Cosmic Sea http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/death-to-all/2013/gothic-theatre-englewood-co-bd8c9f2.html it's a good song but I would have taken pretty much anything on SBG or Leprosy over it, maybe even anything of Spiritual Healing too, with that they play 6 out of 8 songs of Human

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

energymetal14
04-16-2013, 04:21 PM
Agreed that the setlist is underwhelming. Not too upset that I can't make it. I'm sure I would still have a great time, but this set doesn't scream "see this show or you will regret it forever!", so it's okay.

TiradesOfTruth
04-17-2013, 03:06 PM
Anyone happen to know what the merch looked like?

John The Drummer
04-17-2013, 03:14 PM
Anyone happen to know what the merch looked like?

I'd imagine some of them look like t-shirts, maybe some look like hoodies. SOME MIGHT EVEN HAVE PICTURES ON THEM!!!

:finger:

TiradesOfTruth
04-17-2013, 03:57 PM
I'd imagine some of them look like t-shirts, maybe some look like hoodies. SOME MIGHT EVEN HAVE PICTURES ON THEM!!!

:finger:

That's a little far fetched don't you think... ;)