Last Chance
Us Against the World :D
A World Without Heaven ;)
Do You Want It
Judas :D

Encore:

Let It Roll (UFO cover)
Eyes of the Young ;)

A good, small, intimate gig ... and good to see Steve Harris again with his solo project this time ;) despite having a nightmare journey getting to Birmingham and then getting lost on the way to the venue so was only just in time to see the band play their set!!! :tp:

Fuck you Birmingham!!! :finger2: ... roll on Maiden @ Donington!!! :rocker:

tenchimyo
04-03-2013, 08:52 AM
What are the songs that are not the 10 from his solo (and not the UFO one)?

where are those from?

IrritatedTrout
04-03-2013, 09:38 AM
Those are other unreleased songs the band has. Did you do the signing session afterwards?

ravenheart
04-03-2013, 01:08 PM
Haha, which venue?

The Ancient Mariner
04-04-2013, 11:28 AM
Those are other unreleased songs the band has. Did you do the signing session afterwards?

I stayed for a while to see the set dismantled and Richard Taylor came out briefly from backstage to have a quick chat. But after that I just bought myself a tour T-Shirt and headed back to my car to get the fuck outta Brum!!! :finger2: lol!!! :D

Haha, which venue?

Birmingham O2 Academy. I went to see Nightwish there last year and found it no problem, but for some reason second time around, I couldnt find it for the life of me so flagged down a taxi to take me!!! :tp: Fortunately the driver did know where he was going and I got there just in time to see their set!!! :horns: ... and Mr Harris of course!!! ;)