4. Phantom of the Opera
5. Run to the Hills
6. Number of the Beast
7. Hallowed Be Thy Name
8. Iron Maiden (Eddie)

9. Running Free
10. Sanctuary

60 mins.

Apparently Ozzy could not play a full set so we only got about 60 minutes of Sabbath. It was great while it lasted. We all know that Tony Iommi is an amazing guitarist, but to see it live is unbelievable. He makes it look so easy. Electric Funeral and Dirty Women were highlights.

Maiden were on fire from beginning to end. It was an outstanding show with the exception of Bruce's ranting. (It just gets really old. Less talk and more rock!) They opened with Murders in the Rue Morgue instead of Wrathchild which was a very nice surprise and definitely one of the highlights for me. Other highlights were (of course) Phantom of the Opera and Revelations. It is too bad they did not know Sabbath were going to cut it short. A couple more songs from Maiden would have made up for the short Sabbath set.

Yoda
07-31-2005, 06:48 PM
Maybe the guys read Bruce's interview comparing the band to the Dead and felt they needed to drop a change in for once in order to live up to it. :cool:

HECHO EN MEXICO
07-31-2005, 06:54 PM
Maybe the guys read Bruce's interview comparing the band to the Dead and felt they needed to drop a change in for once in order to live up to it. :cool:BRUCE WILL ALWAYS BE THE SINGER OF MAIDEN!
BLAZE ERA MAIDEN IS JUST DUST IN THE WIND.

Yoda
07-31-2005, 06:57 PM
:bricks:

HECHO EN MEXICO
07-31-2005, 07:01 PM
FUCK BLAZE!
BRUCE RULES!
:D

Yoda
07-31-2005, 07:03 PM
:mad:

HECHO EN MEXICO
07-31-2005, 07:05 PM
:mad:....TO BAD HE CANT SING FOR SHIT.

hot_turkey_ed
07-31-2005, 07:07 PM
BRUCE WILL ALWAYS BE THE SINGER OF MAIDEN!
BLAZE ERA MAIDEN IS JUST DUST IN THE WIND.

Bruce who? :confused:

es156
07-31-2005, 07:11 PM
And here we go again. Bruce vs. Blaze in every freaking thread. Give it a rest already! :mad:

HECHO EN MEXICO
07-31-2005, 07:24 PM
Black Sabbath

1. NIB
2. After Forever
3. War Pigs
4. Dirty Women
5. Fairies Wear Boots
6. Symptom of the Universe/Sweet Leaf/Electric Funeral Medley
7. Iron Man
8. Paranoid

60mins.

Iron Maiden

1. Murders in the Rue Morgue
2. The Trooper
3. Revelations
4. Phantom of the Opera
5. Run to the Hills
6. Number of the Beast
7. Hallowed Be Thy Name
8. Iron Maiden (Eddie)

9. Running Free
10. Sanctuary

60 mins.

Apparently Ozzy could not play a full set so we only got about 60 minutes of Sabbath. It was great while it lasted. We all know that Tony Iommi is an amazing guitarist, but to see it live is unbelievable. He makes it look so easy. Electric Funeral and Dirty Women were highlights.

Maiden were on fire from beginning to end. It was an outstanding show . They opened with Murders in the Rue Morgue instead of Wrathchild which was a very nice surprise and definitely one of the highlights for me. Other highlights were (of course) Phantom of the Opera and Revelations. It is too bad they did not know Sabbath were going to cut it short. A couple more songs from Maiden would have made up for the short Sabbath set.GLAD TO HEAR YOU HAD A GREAT TIME.

Wrathchild_84
07-31-2005, 08:12 PM
You completely forgot about Bruce threatening to punch that guy out. For me that was a definite highlight, I laughed my proverbial ass off.

Yoda
07-31-2005, 08:14 PM
You completely forgot about Bruce threatening to punch that guy out. For me that was a definite highlight, I laughed my proverbial ass off.

He's either done that or cussed out people in the audience at most Maiden gigs I've attended since the reunion. Funny how no other bands seem to have such troubles.

es156
07-31-2005, 08:24 PM

Ha ha! How could I forget that. Some moron threw a full beer on stage as Maiden were going off stage before the encore. Bruce turned around, then started to walk off again, then turned around again and started shouting profanities at the guy. He told the guy to come up on stage and he would kick his ass. It was actually pretty pathetic. Someone should have pulled Bruce off the stage before he had a chance to open his mouth. I wish Bruce would only open his mouth when singing. I don't care about the sing-a-longs and the rants are just embarrassing. Cut the crap and they might be able to play another song or two.

es156
07-31-2005, 08:28 PM
He's either done that or cussed out people in the audience at most Maiden gigs I've attended since the reunion. Funny how no other bands seem to have such troubles.

That's true. He seems to bring it on himself. Of course, Bruce is the only one who criticizes his own audience.

Panties are the only thing I see thrown on stage at other shows. :tongue:

TP
08-01-2005, 06:41 PM
Chicago was pretty good. :)

Opening with MITRM, not Wrathchild was cool.

The asshole that threw the cup got drug out. :mad:

es156
08-01-2005, 08:48 PM
Chicago was pretty good. :)

Opening with MITRM, not Wrathchild was cool.

The asshole that threw the cup got drug out. :mad:

Hey TP, I wondered if you were at the Chicago show. Where were you sitting? I was in 103 Row T. Larry Horse and Wrathchild_84 were in 103 Row S, right in front of me.

I could not tell if anything happened to the guy who threw the beer. I am glad that he got kicked out. Does this mean that Bruce was taunting the guy as he was being held back by security? Ha ha. I thought it was a good show, regardless of the ranting and raving.

TP
08-02-2005, 11:33 AM
Hey TP, I wondered if you were at the Chicago show. Where were you sitting? I was in 103 Row T. Larry Horse and Wrathchild_84 were in 103 Row S, right in front of me.

I could not tell if anything happened to the guy who threw the beer. I am glad that he got kicked out. Does this mean that Bruce was taunting the guy as he was being held back by security? Ha ha. I thought it was a good show, regardless of the ranting and raving.

102 FF.

4 security guys dragged him out by us.

I'll flipped him off and yelled at him.

es156
08-03-2005, 04:18 AM
102 FF.

4 security guys dragged him out by us.

I'll flipped him off and yelled at him.

:D :horns: