Trial By Fire
The Haunting
The New Order
D.N.R. (Do Not Resuscitate)
3 Days of Darkness
The Formation of Damnation
Over The Wall
Disciples of the Watch

Killer show. Was filmed for a DVD. The only bummer was that Overkill didn't play because Bobby was sick.

the deathmetaler
02-16-2013, 01:24 AM
They better be keeping Over the Wall and Disciples of the Watch for tonight's show in Worcester.

Onioner
02-16-2013, 01:27 AM
They better be keeping Over the Wall and Disciples of the Watch for tonight's show in Worcester.

Don't count on it. They said that this would be the longest set of the tour just for the DVD shoot. Over the Wall and Disciples were played plenty of times on the Anthrax tours though, this current set is full of awesome.

El Gordo
02-16-2013, 04:34 AM
What's wrong with Blitz? I hope he's feeling better by Monday!

IrritatedTrout
02-16-2013, 05:14 AM
I was hoping they would add another new song for the DVD. Oh well.

Sanitarium78
02-16-2013, 05:27 AM

You never know. Maybe they will decide to keep them on. Esepcially since those two are such big crowd pleasers. Yes, the songs are played a lot but I wouldn't mind if they kept them for my show tomorrow.

Platinum Maze
02-16-2013, 06:19 AM
I just read Overkill cancelled? Did Flotsam play a longer set? Anyone know their set?

makethemsuffer12
02-16-2013, 08:02 AM
What's wrong with Blitz? I hope he's feeling better by Monday!

I just read Overkill cancelled? Did Flotsam play a longer set? Anyone know their set?

I heard Blitz has pneumonia. I believe Flotsam played an extended set. Can't say I knew what they played, though.

anomynous
02-16-2013, 08:36 AM
They add Disciples & Over for the extra songs?

Those are so underplayed, it's amazing that they chose those.

Aranhasband
02-16-2013, 10:19 AM
I heard Blitz has pneumonia. I believe Flotsam played an extended set. Can't say I knew what they played, though.

That sounds like a sweet deal. Overkill tours consistently yet Flotsam never tours. I'd take an extended Flotsam set over hearing Elimination for the 15th time any day.

El Gordo
02-16-2013, 11:27 AM
That sounds like a sweet deal. Overkill tours consistently yet Flotsam never tours. I'd take an extended Flotsam set over hearing Elimination for the 15th time any day.

Fuck that. Overkill are one of the absolute best live bands ever. If they don't play in Toronto I'll be totally bummed. I'm not saying a longer Flotsam set is a bad thing, but I'll take a little Flotsam and a little Overkill over a bit more Flotsam and no Overkill any day of the week.

BloodoftheKings
02-16-2013, 11:57 AM
Flotsam was pretty fucking boring to be honest

Spiner202
02-16-2013, 12:00 PM
Fuck that. Overkill are one of the absolute best live bands ever. If they don't play in Toronto I'll be totally bummed. I'm not saying a longer Flotsam set is a bad thing, but I'll take a little Flotsam and a little Overkill over a bit more Flotsam and no Overkill any day of the week.

This. Even if Flots added Doomsday, it's not worth missing Overkill.

Osiris9019
02-16-2013, 02:02 PM
Looks like Overkill will be playing tonight. Just walked by the venue and all their gear is out! Fuck yea!

Nater
02-16-2013, 10:20 PM
Yeah Overkill played. It had gone around during the afternoon they wern't but something changed last minute. Bobby was def not in the best shape to perform but his vocals are still off the charts. That band is amazing live.