26 - Vancouver, BC - Rogers Arena
28 - Portland, OR - Sleep Country Amphitheatre
31 - Salt Lake City, UT - USANA Amphitheatre

AUGUST
02 - Denver, CO - Pepsi Center
04 - Kansas City, MO - Sprint Center

detuned
02-15-2013, 03:51 AM
halfiax makes me hopeful for maine. i dont think they have been here since the 80s.

Sanitarium78
02-15-2013, 04:31 AM
halfiax makes me hopeful for maine. i dont think they have been here since the 80s.

You can check out this page if you're curious as to when the last time they did play there was.

http://cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/tourinfo.php

detuned
02-15-2013, 04:37 AM
wow thats awesome. a cancelled maine show in 1990, but otherwise yeah, not since the 80s. crazy.

Nater
02-15-2013, 04:41 AM

The Bangor Waterfront's facebook page said they had 2 announcements to make in 2 genre's maybe Rush is one of them.

PVH5150
02-15-2013, 12:33 PM

They have Portland on the list of cities to play for the summer, though they don't specify Oregon or Maine. It would be killer to see them in Maine.

detuned
02-15-2013, 12:48 PM
yeah, ive seen them have portland on tenative city listings a few times over the years, but every time they opted for manchester instead. which i would think wouldnt happen this time around with them playing there the last run.

edit: ahh, i see what you are talking about, looks like they are ordered by areas, so that would mean oregon. bummer. boston probably means mansfield as well.

Reminder that we have SUMMER tour date details to come! Cities included so far are Hershey, Wantagh, Saratoga, Chicago, Cincinnati, Milwaukee, Boston, Calgary, Vancouver, Portland, Salt Lake City, Denver, Kansas City and for the first time in decades, a return to Grand Rapids and Halifax. Stay tuned for the summer leg announcement with all the details.

IrritatedTrout
02-18-2013, 08:25 PM
ADDITIONAL DATES ANNOUNCED INCLUDING CITIES NOT PLAYED IN OVER A DECADE!

RUSH TO VISIT 20+ CITIES THROUGHOUT NORTH AMERICA IN 2013

Pre-sales for newly announced shows begin TODAY, TUESDAY FEB 19th at NOON!

RUSH Clockwork Angels Tour will visit an additional 15 cities from June to August across North America, following the previously announced spring dates. The second leg will begin in Hershey on June 21st and complete in Kansas City on August 4th.

Entering the charts at #1 in their native Canada and #2 in the U.S., Clockwork Angels has spawned three top 5 hits at Classic Rock radio with "The Wreckers" going to #3, "Caravan" peaking at #2, and "Headlong Flight" topping the chart at #1. Additionally, a fourth single "BU2B" scored top 10 success at the format. Rush’s latest single "The Anarchist" is being serviced to radio outlets now. At the end of 2012, Rush won both the Band of the Year and Album of the Year awards at the Classic Rock Awards in London, UK. This year, to the delight of patient Rush fans worldwide, Geddy Lee, Alex Lifeson and Neil Peart will be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame at the momentous ceremony in Los Angeles on April 18th.

Following the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction ceremony, Rush kick off their Clockwork Angels North American Tour 2013 on April 23rd in Austin, TX and will visit Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, Nashville, Raleigh, Virginia Beach, Baltimore, Uncasville, and Atlantic City this spring. After returning from their European dates, a second leg will begin in June which will include stops in Hershey, Wantagh, Saratoga, Chicago, Cincinnati, Milwaukee, Calgary, Vancouver, Portland, Salt Lake City, Denver, Kansas City, Hamilton, and will finally return to Grand Rapids and Halifax for the first time in decades.
CLOCKWORK ANGELS NORTH AMERICAN TOUR ITINERARY.

Apr-23 Austin, TX Frank Erwin Center
Apr-26 Ft. Lauderdale, FL BB&T Center
Apr-28 Orlando, FL Amway Center
May-1 Nashville, TN Bridgestone Arena
May-3 Raleigh, NC PNC Arena
May-5 Virginia Beach, VA Farm Bureau Live at Virginia Beach
May-7 Baltimore, MD 1st Mariner Arena
May-9 Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun On Sale Now
May-11 Atlantic City, NJ Etess Arena On Sale Now
Jun-21 Hershey, PA Giant Center On Sale Mon. Feb. 25
Jun-23 Wantagh, NY Nikon at Jones Beach Theater On Sale Mon. Feb. 25
Jun-25 Saratoga, NY Saratoga Performing Arts Center On Sale Mon. Feb. 25
Jun-28 Chicago, IL First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre On Sale Mon. Feb. 25
Jun-30 Grand Rapids, MI Van Andel Arena On Sale Mon. Feb. 25
Jul-2 Cincinnati, OH Riverbend Music Center On Sale Mon. Feb. 25
*Jul-4 Milwaukee, WI Summerfest On Sale Fri. Feb. 22
Jul-6 Hamilton, ON Copps Coliseum On Sale Fri. Feb. 22
Jul-12 Halifax, NS Halifax Metro Centre On Sale Sat. Feb. 23
Jul-24 Calgary, AB Scotiabank Saddledome On Sale Fri. Feb. 22
Jul-26 Vancouver, BC Pepsi Live at Rogers Arena On Sale Fri. Feb. 22
Jul-28 Portland, OR Sleep Country Amphitheater On Sale Mon. Feb. 25
Jul-31 Salt Lake City, UT USANA Amphitheatre On Sale Mon. Feb. 25
Aug-2 Denver, CO Pepsi Center On Sale Mon. Feb. 25
Aug-4 Kansas City, MO Sprint Center On Sale Mon. Feb. 25

*non-Live Nation event
Itinerary subject to change.

Pre-sales begin at noon on Tuesday, February 19th in select markets for Hershey, Wantagh, Saratoga, Chicago, Grand Rapids, Cincinnati, Hamilton, Halifax, Calgary, Vancouver, Portland, Salt Lake City, Denver, and Kansas City.

anomynous
02-18-2013, 08:27 PM
I'm mad, no St. Louis.

Looks like KC it is.

EDIT: Cheapest tix are $78, fuck that. I love Rush, but no. I paid $50 for mid-tier seating for them a few years ago, and that was pushing it. Not paying more + driving 4 hours to see them for worse seats.

PVH5150
02-18-2013, 08:53 PM
That can't be all of them.

I know for a fact that they're playing at the Comcast Center this summer.

Bengals279
02-18-2013, 09:12 PM
ADDITIONAL DATES ANNOUNCED INCLUDING CITIES NOT PLAYED IN OVER A DECADE!

RUSH TO VISIT 20+ CITIES THROUGHOUT NORTH AMERICA IN 2013

Pre-sales for newly announced shows begin TODAY, TUESDAY FEB 19th at NOON!

RUSH Clockwork Angels Tour will visit an additional 15 cities from June to August across North America, following the previously announced spring dates. The second leg will begin in Hershey on June 21st and complete in Kansas City on August 4th.

Entering the charts at #1 in their native Canada and #2 in the U.S., Clockwork Angels has spawned three top 5 hits at Classic Rock radio with "The Wreckers" going to #3, "Caravan" peaking at #2, and "Headlong Flight" topping the chart at #1. Additionally, a fourth single "BU2B" scored top 10 success at the format. Rush’s latest single "The Anarchist" is being serviced to radio outlets now. At the end of 2012, Rush won both the Band of the Year and Album of the Year awards at the Classic Rock Awards in London, UK. This year, to the delight of patient Rush fans worldwide, Geddy Lee, Alex Lifeson and Neil Peart will be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame at the momentous ceremony in Los Angeles on April 18th.

Following the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction ceremony, Rush kick off their Clockwork Angels North American Tour 2013 on April 23rd in Austin, TX and will visit Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, Nashville, Raleigh, Virginia Beach, Baltimore, Uncasville, and Atlantic City this spring. After returning from their European dates, a second leg will begin in June which will include stops in Hershey, Wantagh, Saratoga, Chicago, Cincinnati, Milwaukee, Calgary, Vancouver, Portland, Salt Lake City, Denver, Kansas City, Hamilton, and will finally return to Grand Rapids and Halifax for the first time in decades.
CLOCKWORK ANGELS NORTH AMERICAN TOUR ITINERARY.

Apr-23 Austin, TX Frank Erwin Center
Apr-26 Ft. Lauderdale, FL BB&T Center
Apr-28 Orlando, FL Amway Center
May-1 Nashville, TN Bridgestone Arena
May-3 Raleigh, NC PNC Arena
May-5 Virginia Beach, VA Farm Bureau Live at Virginia Beach
May-7 Baltimore, MD 1st Mariner Arena
May-9 Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun On Sale Now
May-11 Atlantic City, NJ Etess Arena On Sale Now
Jun-21 Hershey, PA Giant Center On Sale Mon. Feb. 25
Jun-23 Wantagh, NY Nikon at Jones Beach Theater On Sale Mon. Feb. 25
Jun-25 Saratoga, NY Saratoga Performing Arts Center On Sale Mon. Feb. 25
Jun-28 Chicago, IL First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre On Sale Mon. Feb. 25
Jun-30 Grand Rapids, MI Van Andel Arena On Sale Mon. Feb. 25
Jul-2 Cincinnati, OH Riverbend Music Center On Sale Mon. Feb. 25
*Jul-4 Milwaukee, WI Summerfest On Sale Fri. Feb. 22
Jul-6 Hamilton, ON Copps Coliseum On Sale Fri. Feb. 22
Jul-12 Halifax, NS Halifax Metro Centre On Sale Sat. Feb. 23
Jul-24 Calgary, AB Scotiabank Saddledome On Sale Fri. Feb. 22
Jul-26 Vancouver, BC Pepsi Live at Rogers Arena On Sale Fri. Feb. 22
Jul-28 Portland, OR Sleep Country Amphitheater On Sale Mon. Feb. 25
Jul-31 Salt Lake City, UT USANA Amphitheatre On Sale Mon. Feb. 25
Aug-2 Denver, CO Pepsi Center On Sale Mon. Feb. 25
Aug-4 Kansas City, MO Sprint Center On Sale Mon. Feb. 25

*non-Live Nation event
Itinerary subject to change.

Pre-sales begin at noon on Tuesday, February 19th in select markets for Hershey, Wantagh, Saratoga, Chicago, Grand Rapids, Cincinnati, Hamilton, Halifax, Calgary, Vancouver, Portland, Salt Lake City, Denver, and Kansas City.

FUCK Yes!!!!!!!!!!!YEs!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!! Fuck Yes!!!!!! My dad and i will be at this for sure. So fucking pumped. August 4th at sprint center!!!! Maybe Westboro will protest it like they did def leppard :rocker:

JRA
02-18-2013, 09:29 PM
Wish Them Well would be such a smarter choice for a single over Anarchist.

TonyD
02-19-2013, 01:37 AM
Why do we even have to pretend that "singles" should be a thing anymore? Are classic rock radio people so busy that they can't listen to the 2-3 new albums that come out each year by significant artists?
Excuse me if I'm just angry that we're not getting any dates in California.

ravenheart
02-19-2013, 02:49 AM
Why do we even have to pretend that "singles" should be a thing anymore? Are classic rock radio people so busy that they can't listen to the 2-3 new albums that come out each year by significant artists?
Excuse me if I'm just angry that we're not getting any dates in California.

:lol: "2-3" :lol:

dcmetal108
02-19-2013, 06:10 AM
Rush outside. Odd.

Sanitarium78
02-19-2013, 06:35 AM
Rush outside. Odd.

No it isn't. Most of their North American tours have taken place during the summer over the last decade. They have mainly played outdoor amphitheaters on most of these shows. I've seen them nine times since 1996 and have only seem them indoors twice.

Now that I think about it, I believe i've had this discussion with you on here before:hmm:

Fe Maiden
02-19-2013, 07:50 AM
Rush outside. Odd.Not odd at all.....seen them outside many times over the years

Excuse me if I'm just angry that we're not getting any dates in California.I'd like some CA dates too but they were just here in Nov.

IrritatedTrout
02-19-2013, 08:21 AM
I've only seen them outside the two times I've seen them but I'll be seeing them indoors in Raleigh this May. I've heard the lightshow is better in arenas, at least I keep telling myself that so I feel better about having to / choosing to miss them in my hometown.:mad: :lol:

Fe Maiden
02-19-2013, 08:25 AM
I've heard the lightshow is better in arenasNot necessarily....the best RUSH light show I saw was outdoors back when they were using lots of lasers.

IrritatedTrout
02-19-2013, 08:27 AM
I thought they had a different rig for indoors or something? I don't really know, I just remember people being pissed about outdoor shows on the Time Machine tour because they couldn't do as much with the lights as in arenas or something.

Wrecking Crew
02-19-2013, 08:36 AM
The outdoor lighting situation really shouldn't be a big deal on this tour, on this tour the big lighting and special effects stuff is all in the second half of the show when it will be dark.

mankvill
02-19-2013, 09:06 AM
Was getting stoked to buy tickets today, then saw that the cheapest was $78 + fees. Maybe next time.

300%_Density
02-19-2013, 09:12 AM
Was getting stoked to buy tickets today, then saw that the cheapest was $78 + fees. Maybe next time.

Says the guy who was always on Facebook "Omg biggest check I ever got, I need to $pend this somewhere".

IrritatedTrout
02-19-2013, 09:14 AM

Skip

03/08 - Master
03/12 - Mutilation Rites
03/18 - Vattnet Viskar
03/19 - Howl
03/21 - Gypsyhawk

and go to this instead, it will be much better.;)

300%_Density
02-19-2013, 09:16 AM

Skip

03/08 - Master
03/12 - Mutilation Rites
03/18 - Vattnet Viskar
03/19 - Howl
03/21 - Gypsyhawk

Boom roasted!

mankvill
02-19-2013, 09:19 AM
Skip

03/08 - Master
03/12 - Mutilation Rites
03/18 - Vattnet Viskar
03/19 - Howl
03/21 - Gypsyhawk

I'm going to! :D

edit: oh i thought you meant skip rush. Which I will be doing.

PVH5150
02-19-2013, 10:28 AM
For you Kansas City folk, the cheapest ones are $53, not $78.

http://www.sprintcenter.com/events/detail/rush

mankvill
02-19-2013, 11:24 AM
For you Kansas City folk, the cheapest ones are $53, not $78.

http://www.sprintcenter.com/events/detail/rush

That's better! Seats would be shit, but it might be worth it.

Bengals279
02-19-2013, 06:39 PM
Is there any advantage of buying through the pre sale? Like will your seats be better?

IrritatedTrout
02-20-2013, 05:23 AM
It totally depends. For the previous shows I've been to I got the best tickets I could through the MusicToday presale they always do but for Raleigh this time I got a better ticket through the Live Nation presale.

Sanitarium78
02-20-2013, 05:56 AM
Is there any advantage of buying through the pre sale? Like will your seats be better?

Not always. The pre-sale is a scam anyways. The ticket companies and promoters do it so you think you're getting some special deal by getting them before the general on sale date. Truth is, there is nothing to garuntee you the better seats through the pre-sales. It gauntees you'll get tickets if they happen to sell out right away but other than that you can get just as good of seats if you wait until the official on sale date.

Iron Maiden is the only pre-sale i've ever been a part of that gives you first dibs on the best tickets. If the pre-sales were special in some way I wouldn't get e-mails from live nation telling me the special passwords for concerts that I have no interest in going to.

detuned
02-20-2013, 06:16 AM
general TM/LN presales seem to be nothing more than another shot at tix, ive tried many and have been given shit. credit card presales sometimes (http://www.newschannel5.com/category/234964/hold-instructions-for-justin-bieber-concert) get (http://www.newschannel5.com/category/243633/hold-instructions-for-2009-taylor-swift-show) the most allotment of tix. with artist presales it depends on the artist. im pretty sure people like radiohead and nine inch nails always try to get the best seats for theirs.

IrritatedTrout
02-20-2013, 06:22 AM
Not always. The pre-sale is a scam anyways. The ticket companies and promoters do it so you think you're getting some special deal by getting them before the general on sale date. Truth is, there is nothing to garuntee you the better seats through the pre-sales. It gauntees you'll get tickets if they happen to sell out right away but other than that you can get just as good of seats if you wait until the official on sale date.

Iron Maiden is the only pre-sale i've ever been a part of that gives you first dibs on the best tickets. If the pre-sales were special in some way I wouldn't get e-mails from live nation telling me the special passwords for concerts that I have no interest in going to.

I think a lot of it depends on the venue. The Verizon Center and DAR Constitution Hall in DC always give me shit for presales but the PNC Arena in Raleigh has always seemed to work out really well for me.

The thing about presales is to give it a shot but if you're clearly only pulling up tickets that are decent at best, probably wait and you can get something better on general sale.

But yes, thankfully the Maiden presales are pretty good.;) They even sold every pit ticket there was during the presale for Charlotte last year.

Bengals279
02-20-2013, 08:24 AM
Ok, last year i bought my def leppard ticks through the pre sale and got the 20th row. And when tickets went on sale to public people were getting 10-15 rows in front of me for the same price. I just didnt want to make that mistake again

TonyD
02-20-2013, 12:29 PM
That's the idea, I think that the ticket sellers know the fans are going to be the ones anticipating when tickets go on sale and want to get them first, that way the people who are on the edge of whether or not they're gonna go will be enticed by the better seats for the same price.

Wrecking Crew
02-20-2013, 01:36 PM
That's the idea, I think that the ticket sellers know the fans are going to be the ones anticipating when tickets go on sale and want to get them first, that way the people who are on the edge of whether or not they're gonna go will be enticed by the better seats for the same price.

+1, you sum up the presale of tickets very well. Don't panic if you don't see what you want on the presale. 3 months ago, I got 11th row tickets to Rush in Seattle which was a near sellout the day before the show for face value on Ticketmaster. These ticket places are always holding back tickets for big shows like this even until the last day. I have seen this kind of thing happen many times.

PVH5150
07-11-2013, 06:02 PM
Due to recent flooding and water damage at the Scotiabank Saddledome, the RUSH concert originally scheduled for Wednesday, July 24 had to be canceled.

RUSH has been moved by the situation in Alberta, Canada and has decided to perform its "Clockwork Angels" show at the closest location possible on the same date — Wednesday, July 24 in Red Deer, Alberta at the Enmax Centrium — and has all proceeds to go to Alberta Flood Relief.

RUSH will donate its fee and pay for all its expenses. Their promoter partner, Live Nation, will also donate its time and fees towards this cause. The venue, Enmax Centrium, will donate goods and services to the event as well. It's an all-hands-on-deck situation to donate time in order to raise as much money possible for our Alberta friends and fellow Canadians in need.

Lead vocalist and bassist for RUSH, Geddy Lee, has made the following statement: "After seeing the devastation from the recent floods, we felt compelled to do what we could. While we had hoped to avoid cancelling the Calgary show, venue safety concerns have closed the venue. Our apologies to all of the fans that bought tickets to the Calgary show for any inconvenience. We're hoping they — along with the great people of Red Deer — can come to the Enmax Centrium for what has now become a benefit concert. We'd like to thank everyone helping to put on this show for joining us in donating their time and services so we can raise as much money as possible to help those in need."

Calgary ticket holders will have a chance to access a pre-sale to purchase tickets to the new Red Deer show starting Friday, July 12 at 10 a.m. until Sunday, July 14 at 10 p.m. (or while quantities last), before tickets go on sale to the general public on Monday, July 15 at 10 a.m. Presale information will be sent directly to those who had purchased tickets to the Calgary show.

All tickets purchased online or via telephone will be automatically refunded starting on July 12. Tickets purchased in person from a Ticketmaster outlet can be refunded at the original point of purchase outlet, starting July 16. Tickets purchased in person at the Scotiabank Saddledome Box Office can be refunded at the box office, which is now reopened.