Hands All Over
Bones Of Birds
Rusty Cage
---------------
Black Hole Sun
Let Me Drown
Flower
Beyond The Wheel

DAMN good show. Terrific energy from the band. Chris wore a T-shirt a fan threw onstage during the middle of the set and gave it back before LTR, but not before he and Matt signed it.

Look at all that pre-Badmotorfinger material. LOOK AT IT.

Chris_M_S
02-01-2013, 11:05 PM
Tighter and Tighter, one of my favorite latter-day Soundgarden tracks, that's awesome.

velvetgrass
02-03-2013, 12:48 PM
I was at this show! I was going to make this thread with a review yesterday but I was busy and someone beat me to it. I'll give my condensed one here:

It was awesome to finally be able to see Soundgarden live. They played a 134 minute set from 8:31-10:45. I think they may have oversold tickets though, most people I've ever seen in the Eagles Ballroom out of the 8 shows I've seen there. I was really happy to see Drawing Flies and Big Dumb Sex live! I wish they would have played Pretty Noose and Burden In My Hand though. But, I'm not really complaining as I respect that they don't play the same setlist every night and that they played over two hours. Chris Cornell's voice was still incredibly strong, especially hitting the notes on Jesus Christ Pose and Beyond The Wheel. At the end of the show, Ben Shepherd threw his bass into his amplifer and Kim Thayil played with guitar feedback for about a minute after the rest of the band walked off stage. All in all, a legendary night!

Jochen
02-03-2013, 04:22 PM
I was at this show, and it was awesome seeing them up close in the Ballroom.

I'm one of those posers who only knows anything from Badmotorfinger and beyond, so I would have liked to have heard more songs that I knew, but whatever, the old songs sounded awesome, and so did the ones from the new album, especially Taree, what a great riff. However, Rowing was kind of stupid. Also, it seemed like a lot of the crowd around me was like this. They were pretty much dead unless the "hits" were played.

I was in front of Ben, and he was inaudible when I saw Soundgarden in 2011, so I was surprised at how awesome he is. He's an awesome bassist, and has great tone. Also, his stage presence is pretty cool. He kind of looks pissed and glares at everyone, like he's going to rape/kill/tickle you, which I approve. The end of the show was awesome, he knocked over some lights, broke a bottle on his amp, and tossed his bass. He also broke a string during Blow Up The Outside World, I think, from rocking too hard.

VelvetHarry
02-04-2013, 05:45 AM
Wow 5 Louder than Love songs.. and great choices.. they did Drawing Flies at the Philly show too.. so great.. I love that they are switching up the set lists every night