April 26 Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ BB&T Center
April 28 Orlando, FL @ Amway Center
May 1 Nashville, TN @ Bridgestone Arena
May 3 Raleigh, NC @ PNC Arena
May 5 Virginia Beach, VA @ Farm Bureau Live At Virginia Beach
May 7 Baltimore, MD @ 1st Mariner Arena
May 9 Uncasville, CT @ Mohegan Sun
May 11 Atlantic City @ Etess Arena

Pre-sale for RUSH fans for the spring tour dates begin today, Tuesday January 22nd at NOON

mankvill
01-21-2013, 10:04 PM
is this band good???

PVH5150
01-21-2013, 10:06 PM
The Etess? Really? Isn't that place tiny? Figured they woulda done Boardwalk Hall.

anomynous
01-21-2013, 10:13 PM
Pretty short tour if this is all the dates

PVH5150
01-21-2013, 10:16 PM
Pretty short tour if this is all the dates

They're going to Europe after these dates, then coming back for a longer tour in the summer.

anomynous
01-21-2013, 10:21 PM
Really hope I get to see Rush then this summer.

It's been 5 years.

NickLed19
01-22-2013, 01:28 AM
Going.

PVH5150
01-22-2013, 12:56 PM
Ticket information (all prices posted are after fees, unless otherwise noted)

All tickets on sale Monday, January 28th, at 10AM

Austin: TBD
Sunrise: $143.75, $92.50 & $61.00
Orlando: $141.70, $91.00 & $58.55
Nashville: $120.12, $95.00 & $60.99
Raleigh: $133.45, $101.50, $80.50 & $57.75
Virginia Beach: $114.80 & $50.35
Baltimore: $129.45 & $61.05
Uncasville: $115.00 & $90.00
Atlantic City: $303.00 & $94.50

I cannot believe they're playing the Etess Arena in Atlantic City. Place only holds 5,000 people.

NickLed19
01-22-2013, 01:58 PM
Oh well its worth it because its Rush.

Sinister_Chalupa666
01-22-2013, 02:14 PM
Have to be retarded to pay over $100 let a lone over $300 to see this piece of shit band.

anomynous
01-22-2013, 02:31 PM
Have to be retarded to pay over $100 let a lone over $300 to see this piece of shit band.

Or actually have a good taste in music

mankvill
01-22-2013, 02:33 PM

Went to the Emmure, Whitechapel, and Unearth show last night.

Talked with the lead singer and guitarist of Emmure and they confirmed they will be on Mayhem Fest.

Sanitarium78
01-22-2013, 02:43 PM

You know how you don't post here a lot? Let's keep it that way.

I've got no problem if you don't like Rush but you show just how ignorant you are when you call them a "piece of shit band".

The ticket prices are noting new, they've been this high for a number of years now.

NickLed19
01-22-2013, 02:58 PM
Calling Rush a piece of shit band....LOLZ.

rjturtle9
01-22-2013, 03:42 PM

:lol:

Manks just ripped him a new internet asshole!

MPF
01-22-2013, 04:02 PM
I love the kids from the Mayhem boards.

RUSH ISN"T BRUTAL!! BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

IrritatedTrout
01-22-2013, 06:38 PM
Total bullshit how tickets went on sale a couple hours after this was announced. I snagged a good mid-priced seat for Raleigh. I would be going to the VA Beach date 20 minutes from my house but it's the same night as AiC!:mad::mad::mad: We don't get shit here and we get the first cool bands to come around here in months and months on the same night.:bouville:

Bengals279
01-22-2013, 06:46 PM
Why is nothing in kansas city?

mankvill
01-22-2013, 07:28 PM
Why is nothing in kansas city?

:eyes: dawg this is like 20% of the states, calm down son!

John The Drummer
01-22-2013, 10:19 PM
:eyes: dawg this is like 20% of the states, calm down son!

didnt you get the memo? kansas is the new USA.

Sinister_Chalupa666
01-23-2013, 12:20 AM
You know how you don't post here a lot? Let's keep it that way.

I've got no problem if you don't like Rush but you show just how ignorant you are when you call them a "piece of shit band".

There is only one good thing about this dumb fuckin’ band….that is the drummer, Neil Peart. He needs to be playing with real musicians. But, that doesn’t mean I think Peart is that good of a drummer either. Just better at what he does than the other two jack-offs. And, when it comes to a small handful of the worst singers ever, that fuckin’ toucan Geddy Lee pops right up.

Geddy Lee’s whiny, nasally, complaining vocals, sound so much like Alice Kramden of The Honeymooners, in rare form goin’ off on Ralph. When I hear Geddy start up with his shit, I imagine seeing a large skillet flying, like an ICBM through the air to kiss his scarecrow face, exactly like a cartoon. And then see the metal of the pan mold around and take shape of his huge beak. Oh…if only that could stop his noise. Geddy’s bass playing is almost as useless as Alex Lifeless’ guitar playing. Geddy’s bass playing is just so weak with nothing to add. The guy just can’t play anything creative at all. Geddy works his bass like it’s a wrench on a nut. Alex Lifeson must be the most pathetic excuse for a guitar player right alongside The Firm of U2. Rush may be in 2nd place for being the most overrated band to have success in the world.

Really, what does Lifeson need with a guitar anyway? Lifeson handles a guitar just like an actor does in a movie and you know that actor has never picked up one before in his life. I’ve seen children operate an inflatable ballon guitar with more dexterity than Lifeson:D. Watching Alex Lifeson try to work a guitar, is like watching a 95 year old with advanced arthritis use a Rubik’s Cube.

Then there’s the music of Mush…er..ahh..Rush. Songs with no ending in sight. And these lackluster songs just go on and on and on. Maybe if Rush had a real guitar player and a real bass player, then you’d have something. But, if you did that, then you’d have a real band anyway, wouldn’t cha’? all in all Rush blows some serious dick :party:

Sinister_Chalupa666
01-23-2013, 12:21 AM

Work at the venue. So of course I am going for free ;)

Everyone was chill as fuck and fun to hang out with.

MPF
01-23-2013, 01:11 AM
There is only one good thing about this dumb fuckin’ band….that is the drummer, Neil Peart. He needs to be playing with real musicians. But, that doesn’t mean I think Peart is that good of a drummer either. Just better at what he does than the other two jack-offs. And, when it comes to a small handful of the worst singers ever, that fuckin’ toucan Geddy Lee pops right up.

Geddy Lee’s whiny, nasally, complaining vocals, sound so much like Alice Kramden of The Honeymooners, in rare form goin’ off on Ralph. When I hear Geddy start up with his shit, I imagine seeing a large skillet flying, like an ICBM through the air to kiss his scarecrow face, exactly like a cartoon. And then see the metal of the pan mold around and take shape of his huge beak. Oh…if only that could stop his noise. Geddy’s bass playing is almost as useless as Alex Lifeless’ guitar playing. Geddy’s bass playing is just so weak with nothing to add. The guy just can’t play anything creative at all. Geddy works his bass like it’s a wrench on a nut. Alex Lifeson must be the most pathetic excuse for a guitar player right alongside The Firm of U2. Rush may be in 2nd place for being the most overrated band to have success in the world.

Really, what does Lifeson need with a guitar anyway? Lifeson handles a guitar just like an actor does in a movie and you know that actor has never picked up one before in his life. I’ve seen children operate an inflatable ballon guitar with more dexterity than Lifeson:D. Watching Alex Lifeson try to work a guitar, is like watching a 95 year old with advanced arthritis use a Rubik’s Cube.

Then there’s the music of Mush…er..ahh..Rush. Songs with no ending in sight. And these lackluster songs just go on and on and on. Maybe if Rush had a real guitar player and a real bass player, then you’d have something. But, if you did that, then you’d have a real band anyway, wouldn’t cha’? all in all Rush blows some serious dick :party:

Yet you like Eummure....

You opinion is null and void.

rjturtle9
01-23-2013, 04:54 AM
Blah blah blah Rush is gay because I say so.

This guy sucks ^^^^

IrritatedTrout
01-23-2013, 05:29 AM
I wish I was as cool as you.

Sanitarium78
01-23-2013, 05:48 AM

I'm sorry, did you say something?

hellawaits77ny
01-23-2013, 06:08 AM
Yet you like Eummure....

You opinion is null and void.

This. x698201

dcmetal108
01-23-2013, 10:31 AM
I like Emmure and I can even say you have to be fucking stupid to call Rush gay.

And saying if Rush had real musicians then the songs would be better just makes you sound like a dumb ass who knows nothing about music.

300%_Density
01-23-2013, 10:39 AM
Jebus, what happened to this thread? I hate when I accidentally click on the Mayhem Fest thread when I don't mean to.

mankvill
01-23-2013, 10:40 AM
Work at the venue. So of course I am going for free ;)

Everyone was chill as fuck and fun to hang out with.

Went to this tour last Saturday. It was combined with the Scream The Prayer Tour. I was pissed because the All Stars Tour was outside and STP got the inside portion of the venue. It was like 105 outside all day and sucked, but the crowd was still going crazy for every band. The Chariot fucking killed though. God(no pun) I love that band live.

Sinister_Chalupa666
01-23-2013, 10:43 AM
I love that you bitches can't come up with a better response to what I said other than "You like Emmure, did you say something? YOUZ IZA ST00PIDZ" and blah blah :party::party::party:

Sinister_Chalupa666
01-23-2013, 10:45 AM

Ah yes! The lonely virgin who spends most of his day on this forum. Go look for my post sweet cheeks since you have a lot of time to kill <3 *muwah*

Chariot :rocker:

es156
01-23-2013, 11:21 AM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b238/es156/Gifs/facepalms_zpsd4e6682e.gif

slapguitarer
01-23-2013, 12:20 PM
Marc, you're a shitty troll. Fuck outta here.

John The Drummer
01-23-2013, 01:12 PM
I'm sorry guys, but I gotta agree with this dude...

Neil Peart is a good drummer.
:D

MPF
01-23-2013, 01:20 PM
I love that you bitches can't come up with a better response to what I said other than "You like Emmure, did you say something? YOUZ IZA ST00PIDZ" and blah blah :party::party::party:

Do we really need a better comeback? I wouldn't wish that on my mortal enemies.

AnataFan4Life
01-23-2013, 01:25 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/33763641.jpg

hellawaits77ny
01-23-2013, 01:46 PM
"You like Emmure"

But....that's all that needs to be said........

mankvill
01-23-2013, 01:58 PM
Ah yes! The lonely virgin who spends most of his day on this forum. Go look for my post sweet cheeks since you have a lot of time to kill <3 *muwah*

Chariot :rocker:

Nice to see a thread like this here. Guess I will list my top 5 favs lol.

1. Punk
2.The American Dragon aka Bryan Danielson :rocker::rocker::rocker:
3. Antonio Cesaro
4. Damien Sandow
5. Ziggler

Soon as they start single matches Ambrose and Rollins will be up there for sure :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

Also Punk's second major pipe bomb on Jan 7th was just fucking amazing. So glad WWE has been giving him free will on the mic cause he is the ultimate heel and the best person on the mic.

"You can't leave a mark on the champs face. Come Royal Rumble, understand, when you step in the ring...Your arms are too short to box with god"

:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::r ocker:

rjturtle9
01-23-2013, 03:20 PM
>Calls Manks a virgin
>Manks is the biggest whore on MS

Your arguments are invalid. Now please go back to the Mayhem and Hot Topic boards.

dcmetal108
01-23-2013, 04:00 PM
>Calls Manks a virgin
>Manks is the biggest whore on MS

Your arguments are invalid. Now please go back to the Mayhem and Hot Topic boards.

Does Hot Topic really have their own boards? :lol:

rjturtle9
01-23-2013, 04:28 PM
Does Hot Topic really have their own boards? :lol:

Who's side are you on?!

dcmetal108
01-23-2013, 06:00 PM
Who's side are you on?!

Yours haha. The second I read that I just pictured what a Hot Topic board would be like.

Everyone would have names based off Falling In Reverse and they'd all be talking about how they cut for Beiber.