PDA

View Full Version : Three Days Grace singer leaves band

Steev
01-09-2013, 08:37 AM
He has left over health issues, the singer from My Darkest Days will be doing the upcoming tour

energymetal14
01-09-2013, 09:21 AM
He has left over health issues, the singer from My Darkest Days will be doing the upcoming tour

Making a generic band even more shitty. I'm not one of those people that loves to rag on mainstream rock, since I listened to it for years :eyes:, but the quality of these bands is just going down and down. The whole style is just so stale its ridiculous.

hellawaits77ny
01-09-2013, 09:25 AM
Hopefully he recovers. But I agree w/ above. Their first album was just OK, they've gotten steadily worse since. Every song is so generic and predictable on their last 3 records.

MPF
01-09-2013, 09:38 AM
It's too bad he had to leave for health reasons and not because the band is balls.

Well at least Three days Grace will be even more about drinking, lighting up, and fucking. Its a very original concept in Top 40 hard Rock.

street_burial
01-09-2013, 09:43 AM
Well at least Three days Grace will be even more about drinking, lighting up, and fucking. Its a very original concept in Top 40 hard Rock.

Yeah because over so many of MDD songs are about that :tp:

MPF
01-09-2013, 09:53 AM
Yeah because over so many of MDD songs are about that :tp:

There's enough of them that are......there's enough of them that are.

Throwing out condoms into the crowd after their set opening for Nickelback really doesn't help their defense.

RampinUp46
01-09-2013, 09:59 AM
There's enough of them that are......there's enough of them that are.

Throwing out condoms into the crowd after their set opening for Nickelback really doesn't help their defense.

What? :lol:

hellawaits77ny
01-09-2013, 10:59 AM
That's gangsta

NickLed19
01-09-2013, 12:38 PM
Adam is the best part of 3DG? This sucks.

Steev
01-09-2013, 02:38 PM
What? :lol:

Yeah they definitely did that, kinda funny

I think they might be done though, guitarist quit over the weekend

DementedX14
01-09-2013, 04:16 PM
This sucks. I hope he gets better.

AnthG
01-10-2013, 06:09 PM
As far as Mainstream radio rock goes, Three Days Grace were one of the better ones. I still like a lot of songs on One X, and the dude has a good voice.

NickLed19
01-11-2013, 01:04 AM
As far as Mainstream radio rock goes, Three Days Grace were one of the better ones. I still like a lot of songs on One X, and the dude has a good voice.

One of the better voices in modern rock. For a genre that is so boring, with the same types of bands...3DG was one of the good bands.

velvetgrass
01-11-2013, 06:38 PM
I am a Three Days Grace fan and I was crushed by the news of Adam leaving the band. My Darkest Days are okay I guess, but the singer's range doesn't fit Three Days Grace at all!

LMAO. Yes I remember them doing that at the Nickelback show in Milwaukee. A very cheesy thing to do!

TheWildAndTheYoung
01-11-2013, 06:46 PM
Now they will almost indefinitely plummet to the bottom.The first album was good,I'm one of the few who thinks the second one is good,the third one only had two, maybe three good tracks, and I didn't even listen to the last album because of how bad the third one was.

BlindGuardian93
01-11-2013, 09:18 PM
Now they will almost indefinitely plummet to the bottom.The first album was good,I'm one of the few who thinks the second one is good,the third one only had two, maybe three good tracks, and I didn't even listen to the last album because of how bad the third one was.

Actually the new album is really good imo. They changed up their sound for the better and got a bit darker. Its on par if not better than the first cd. Id still give it a listen. Songs i liked off it were Sign of The Time, Expectations, Happiness, Chalk Outline and Broken Glass isnt bad

TheDeadPanda
01-11-2013, 10:18 PM
Yeah their new album is my favorite by them.

NickLed19
01-12-2013, 01:09 AM
The new album is the best album they have, thats why this sucks so bad. They were getting better.

BlindGuardian93
01-12-2013, 05:52 AM
Gave it another listen this morning and yeah its hands donw their best album. I hope they close next month when I go so at least I can watch shinedown but if the new singer sounds aa crappy live as he doea in thoae recordings im gone.