11.Looks That Kill
12.Smokin' In The Boys Room
13.Wild Side
14.Girls,Girls,Girls
15.Without You
16.Home Sweet Home
17.Dr. Feelgood
18.Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away)

Replace Slice Of Your Pie and Rattlesnake Shake with Saints Of Los Angelas and On With The Show,and you have the perfect Motley set:rocker:

Force10
01-03-2013, 10:17 AM
I saw this show about 3 weeks later in Weedsport, NY. I recall a good show from MC. The place was absolutely packed - of course it was the height of the hair metal era.

When I get home I'll look up who was support, though I think it was Great White.

The fairgrounds at Weedsport was an awesome place for a show. The stage was on the inside of a dirt racetrack, and it was at an incline so that your view of the stage was good even though you might be 20-30 rows out.

jhdeity
01-03-2013, 02:20 PM
Replace Slice Of Your Pie and Rattlesnake Shake with Saints Of Los Angelas and On With The Show,and you have the perfect Motley set:rocker:

Throw in Piece of Your Action, 10 Seconds to Love, Stick To Your Guns, Primal Scream, Bastard & She Goes Down in place of Without You, Girls, SOS and Smokin' and I'm with ya...

Dogman
01-03-2013, 02:26 PM
When I get home I'll look up who was support, though I think it was Great White.

I saw this tour earlier in the year in New Orleans. Opening act was Warrant.

300%_Density
01-03-2013, 02:46 PM
1.Kickstart My Heart
4.Too Young To Fall In Love
5.Shout At The Devil
6.Live Wire
7.Same 'Ol Situation (S.O.S)
11.Looks That Kill
13.Wild Side
14.Girls,Girls,Girls
15.Without You
16.Home Sweet Home
17.Dr. Feelgood

Good to see almost 25 years later Motley still keeps their set fresh and switches up songs still. Oh wait...

justinm4bama
01-03-2013, 03:55 PM
Venue: Portland Memorial Coliseum
Source: setlist.fm
Tour: Dr. Feelgood

Setlist:
1.Kickstart My Heart
2.Red Hot
3.Rattlesnake Shake
4.Too Young To Fall In Love
5.Shout At The Devil
6.Live Wire
7.Same 'Ol Situation (S.O.S)
8.Slice Of Your Pie
9.Guitar Solo
10.Drum Solo
11.Looks That Kill
12.Smokin' In The Boys Room
13.Wild Side
14.Girls,Girls,Girls
15.Without You
16.Home Sweet Home
17.Dr. Feelgood

Needs more from the first album IMO.

TheWildAndTheYoung
01-03-2013, 04:50 PM
Needs more from the first album IMO.
that would be even more awesome

Force10
01-03-2013, 05:31 PM
I saw this tour earlier in the year in New Orleans. Opening act was Warrant.

OK, I am home now. It wasn't Great White.

But it wasn't Warrant either - I know they were on that tour but I know I've never seen them. I don't think we missed the opening act(s).

Continuing my search...

Force10
01-03-2013, 06:04 PM
Wow, came across a bootleg of my show:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m7L-3IGobc

Support was Tesla and Johnny Crash.

I can't believe I forgot it was Tesla, they were a favorite of mine back then.

I don't recall one thing about Johnny Crash...

That was my only Cre show...

TheWildAndTheYoung
01-03-2013, 06:23 PM
Wow, came across a bootleg of my show:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m7L-3IGobc

Support was Tesla and Johnny Crash.

I can't believe I forgot it was Tesla, they were a favorite of mine back then.

I don't recall one thing about Johnny Crash...

That was my only Cre show...
At first I thought you wrote Johnny Cash,lol,but yea never heard of Johnny Crash

The Ghost at Number One
01-04-2013, 07:31 PM
I didn't realize there were so many openers on this tour. I saw them in Oakland, and Faster Pussycat opened (they were excellent, by the way).

As far as setlist additions/substitutions...two words: Starry Eyes.

TheWildAndTheYoung
01-04-2013, 07:33 PM
I didn't realize there were so many openers on this tour. I saw them in Oakland, and Faster Pussycat opened (they were excellent, by the way).

As far as setlist additions/substitutions...two words: Starry Eyes.
I bet they where,there debut is one of my favorite albums of all-time.

PowerMaiden
01-04-2013, 07:36 PM
I saw them on the theater of Pain tour in oct '85 here in Montreal, they had made Shout Of The Devil 2 years before and I really really liked that album so I went. I guess up to that point they were still relevant...

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

TheWildAndTheYoung
01-04-2013, 07:48 PM
I saw them on the theater of Pain tour in oct '85 here in Montreal, they had made Shout Of The Devil 2 years before and I really really liked that album so I went. I guess up to that point they were still relevant...

Cheers !
PowerMaiden
To me Theatre Of Pain was actually a decent record,but the awesomeness of the two before where so great, Theatre could not top it so it was a bad record by that standard,that said it has some of Crue's best like "Home Sweet Home","Smokin' In The Boys Room",and "Louder Than Hell"

El Gordo
01-04-2013, 08:01 PM
Good to see almost 25 years later Motley still keeps their set fresh and switches up songs still. Oh wait...

Well, when you go see a band who haven't been relevant in about... 25 years, what do you expect?

The Ghost at Number One
01-04-2013, 08:12 PM
Theater of Pain does indeed have a couple of gems (Louder Than Hell and Tonight), but let's not get carried away...it's a pretty terrible album.

TheWildAndTheYoung
01-04-2013, 08:29 PM
Theater of Pain does indeed have a couple of gems (Louder Than Hell and Tonight), but let's not get carried away...it's a pretty terrible album.
Tonight is EXTREMELY underrated,and Use It Or Lose It had one of the greatest guitar riffs of all time.Girls,Girls,Girls is by far their worst album,but oddly enough Mick Mars was extremely good on it.

NickLed19
01-05-2013, 01:41 AM
GGG is good imo....Shout and TFFL are the best Motley albums, but I like Girls.

Wild Side, GGG, Five Years Dead, Dancing on Glass, and All in the name of... are really good.

The Ghost at Number One
01-05-2013, 03:27 AM
Tonight is EXTREMELY underrated,and Use It Or Lose It had one of the greatest guitar riffs of all time.Girls,Girls,Girls is by far their worst album,but oddly enough Mick Mars was extremely good on it.What?! Girls, Girls, Girls, is a MUCH better album than Theater of Pain.

TheWildAndTheYoung
01-05-2013, 10:42 AM
What?! Girls, Girls, Girls, is a MUCH better album than Theater of Pain.
I only like half the songs on Girls,Girls,Girls,but I guess I was stupid to say that,I realized that even though Girls has less good tracks than bad,those good tracks are better then Theater.The songs I like on Girls are Girls,Girls,Girls,Wild Side,Dancing On Glass,You're All I Need,and All In The Name Of...