PDA

View Full Version : Clutch -- Allentown, PA -- December 30th, 2012

VelvetHarry
12-31-2012, 07:20 AM
Clutch delivered a great show, as always. The venue was PACKED though. Much of the show was more like listening to a Clutch live album on my iPod until about halfway through when we could find a spot where we could actually see. Apparently this show was originally set for Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, NJ, but was moved due to Hurricane Sandy damage. Love the set, though. They really know how to mix it up. Nothing from Robot Hive/Exodus, but the new songs all sounded great and they played a lot of the sing-along classics like Escape from the Prison Planet, Cypress Grove, and Pure Rock Fury. Highlight of the night had to be Shogun Named Marcus right into Prison Planet... so good.

Shirts were $20, hoodie was $40.

The Mob Goes Wild
Walking in the Great Shining Path of Monster Trucks
50,000 Unstoppable Watts
Crucial Velocity (new song)
Gravel Road
Immortal :blaze:
Earth Rocker (new song)
A Shogun Named Marcus :rocker:
Escape From the Prison Planet :rocker:
The Regulator
Cyborg Betty (new song)
Child of the City
Cypress Grove :D
DC Sound Attack (new song)
Electric Worry
One Eye Dollar

Animal Farm :party:
Pure Rock Fury :blaze:

petrovar
12-31-2012, 08:56 AM
Gravel Road is from Robot Hive/Exodus

300%_Density
12-31-2012, 10:11 AM
They broke out some gems. Marcus, Monster Trucks, Animal Farm, Prison Plantet. I've got to hear every song on here minus the new songs & Monster Trucks. Can't wait for March. I just miss the days when they would play longer.:bouville:

Onioner
12-31-2012, 03:33 PM
Well shit, they busted out Monster Trucks. When was the last time they played that? Kind of a short set for their holiday shows though, I remember last year the sets were like 21-22 songs. Come on Clutch, quit it with the short sets already!

VelvetHarry
01-03-2013, 04:38 AM
Gravel Road is from Robot Hive/Exodus

Oh yeah, duh.. thanks! :D