PDA

View Full Version : Rush 2013 North American Tour

WOLVERINEKILLS
12-24-2012, 11:00 PM
Ummmm ain't happening? Damn LoL

anomynous
12-24-2012, 11:05 PM
St. Louis please.

Preferably during the summer, so I can actually go this time.

WOLVERINEKILLS
12-24-2012, 11:11 PM
St. Louis please.

Preferably during the summer, so I can actually go this time.

Me & you both!!!

sfhui
12-24-2012, 11:28 PM
WTF NO SOCAL DATES?

-----
sorry didnt notice its just leaked dates

Sanitarium78
12-24-2012, 11:36 PM
This is a fake list that has been going around the internet. THESE DATES ARE 100 PERCENT BULLSHIT.

Jesus fuckin christ, they've got Wantagh, NY on there three times in one touring cycle. Plus, the opening date at SPAC is in April when the venues concert season doesn't start until May. Also, look at the dumbass routing they have for this. Toronto to Calgary and then to Quebec which is right next to Ontario? Rush doesn't do their tour routing with their heads up their asses like a lot of bands.

THIS LIST IS FAKE!!!!

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/79843-fake-tour-dates-for-north-america-summer-2013/

WOLVERINEKILLS
12-24-2012, 11:54 PM
This is a fake list that has been going around the internet. THESE DATES ARE 100 PERCENT BULLSHIT.

Jesus fuckin christ, they've got Wantagh, NY on there three times in one touring cycle. Plus, the opening date at SPAC is in April when the venues concert season doesn't start until May. Also, look at the dumbass routing they have for this. Toronto to Calgary and then to Quebec which is right next to Ontario? Rush doesn't do their tour routing with their heads up their asses like a lot of bands.

THIS LIST IS FAKE!!!!

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/79843-fake-tour-dates-for-north-america-summer-2013/

Lol I guess I need to look over the tour cities better. I just looked for shows close to me then posted it.

IrritatedTrout
12-25-2012, 08:09 AM
:lol: @ playing Jiffy Lube Live and Nissan Pavilion in VA. They're gonna go back in time to before the venue's name changed for the second show.

PVH5150
12-25-2012, 12:42 PM
This was a horrible attempt at creating a fake route.

With the exception of Mohegan, Giant & Susquehanna, none of those places are up and running in April.

The 1-800-ASK-GARY Amphitheater hasn't been known as the Ford Amphitheater in almost a decade. Same goes for Bristow, Portland (Ridgefield WA) & Pittsburgh (Burgettstown), all of those are old venue names.

Sanitarium78
12-25-2012, 06:33 PM
A 2013 North American leg will happen, it probably won't be announced until the new year though.

snowdog2112
12-25-2012, 07:30 PM
A 2013 North American leg will happen, it probably won't be announced until the new year though.

Rush already said they are going to tour NA in Spring and Summer. Wouldnt be surprised to see a Darien Lake show considering the draw they had at the arena

RampinUp46
12-25-2012, 11:01 PM
Rush already said they are going to tour NA in Spring and Summer. Wouldnt be surprised to see a Darien Lake show considering the draw they had at the arena

Hopefully they play Austin again. I've already missed Rush like three or four times, and it's stopped being funny the second time it happened...

Sanitarium78
12-26-2012, 04:51 AM

Yes, but let's not forget that show was on a friday night and they didn't play here on the Time Machine Tour. So fans were ready to see since they hadn't played here since the first leg of the S&A tour.

I would love for their to be a show at darien lake but is there any garuntee the venue won't drop the ball with it like they did with the Time Machine Tour?

John The Drummer
12-26-2012, 12:22 PM
I WILL NOT MISS RUSH NEXT TIME THEY TOUR

SomewhereInTime72
12-26-2012, 07:46 PM
I hope they don't play in Brooklyn next time. Even though its ridiculously easier for me to get there the tickets end up costing much more. :eyes:

PVH5150
12-26-2012, 08:54 PM
I hope they don't play in Brooklyn next time. Even though its ridiculously easier for me to get there the tickets end up costing much more. :eyes:

As opposed to where? Uniondale or the Garden?

Either way, if they hit the Northeast again, chances are it'll be Wantagh.