Subjected to a beating
Epidemic of hate
Invert the idols
Fornication terrorists
In the Trenches
Homicidal retribution
Pissing in the mainstream
Kill your mother rape your dog

Review later. Quick note. Cattle said they are trying for summer slaughter and cerebral bore is using a fill in male vocalist for the whole tour. Not 100% on what happened. Setlists are 100% accurate all bands. Straight from on stage setlist.

anomynous
11-24-2012, 10:18 PM
wtf Cerebral Bore, your singer being gone is kinda a big deal.

Then again, they never addressed their bass player missing at Summer Slaughter

LogicBomb
11-24-2012, 10:36 PM
No shit, Tearing Inside the Womb? I'd love to hear that live, they usually only play Grotesque Impalement. All in all pretty decent Fetus set. They need to play more from Stop at Nothing.

metallicbrian666
11-24-2012, 11:33 PM
From Facebook

"Som walked out on us less than 24 hours before the US tour, and we were forced to either cancel or go ahead with it as an instrumental if need be. We didn't want to let our US fans down, so we went ahead with our buddy Shawn Whitaker on vocals for the tour. Show us your support and make Shawn feel at home, he saved us from a disaster."

Sucks but Whitaker owns at least. Seeing him with Pathology showed how much better they are without I Declare War dude

mankvill
11-25-2012, 12:27 AM
Shawn Whitaker is awesome.

Also: another Fetus tour with them doing Fornication Terrorists that isn't coming here :(

hellawaits77ny
11-25-2012, 03:36 AM
At least they're playing more songs from the new album. I think they were only playing 2 from it on their last tour. I think DF's sets are getting kinda stale, but it's still a solid set. And Tearing Inside the Womb is a very welcome suprise.:rocker: Also happy to Pissing In The Mainstream and KYM/RYD back. I remember the tour they did during late winter/early spring, and they didn;t play those 2.

Unfortunately this tour comes nowhere within 5 hours of me. Especially bummed since Sean said they would be playing Montreal on this tour.

VoidFlame
11-25-2012, 04:12 AM
Especially bummed since Sean said they would be playing Montreal on this tour.

Yeah, you told me that, and when the tour was announced, my disappointment grew to unreached levels. Fuck, such a crazy line-up.

Also, this sucks for Cerebral Bore.

greenReaper
11-25-2012, 11:04 AM
Cattle also played A Living, Breathing Piece Of Defecating Meat. They ended up crashing at my place after the show too.

justinm4bama
11-26-2012, 01:40 PM
Cattle also played A Living, Breathing Piece Of Defecating Meat. They ended up crashing at my place after the show too.

Do you remember where in the set they played this?

elturtleboy
11-26-2012, 02:02 PM

Story time! We want details!

greenReaper
11-27-2012, 10:28 PM
I think A Living Breath Piece of Defecating Meat was played 2nd after The Carbon Stampede. Now for story time...

Basically I did as I normally do for a show this amazing. Got drunk and moshed for a few hours. I was hurting after the show but amped and buzzed, therefore talkative. As I was closing my tab I saw Travis chilling by his merch booth. I went over and said what's up, the proceeded to tell him that I did not buy any of their merch. He laughed and asked why, so i joked that I heard they'd already been killing it in merch sales. Then was honest and told him a ordered a few shirts during indiemerch store's black friday special, which I actually did do.

Anyways, we shot the shit for a few minutes then he asked if I had any medicinal aids. I told him I have a little bit back at my place but dont carry and invited them over. He asked if we had space for all 4 of them plus the merch guy, I told him sure and he became super appreciative. He asked if I could ride with them so I let my other ride leave and stayed back to help them load out. When we got in the van I told them I dont have much food so we went to a great burger place on the way home called the Vortex. Yes Travis and at least 1 other member ate veggie burgers, and yes i devoured a delicious beef burger right next to him. I was drunk and it was amazing.

Afterwards we went back to my place and chilled. Didn't rage too much, had a few beers, smoked a whooole lot that they actually supplied, and talked about metal. Talked about how much SFU sucked, the Barnes incident, how for some reason girls go to Cattle pits, etc etc. Let all the guys shower and gave em couches to sleep on. All of them were super greatful, nice guys. Cool way to end a badass show. Woke up round noon and showed them the way out.

energymetal14
11-28-2012, 01:20 AM
I think A Living Breath Piece of Defecating Meat was played 2nd after The Carbon Stampede. Now for story time...

Basically I did as I normally do for a show this amazing. Got drunk and moshed for a few hours. I was hurting after the show but amped and buzzed, therefore talkative. As I was closing my tab I saw Travis chilling by his merch booth. I went over and said what's up, the proceeded to tell him that I did not buy any of their merch. He laughed and asked why, so i joked that I heard they'd already been killing it in merch sales. Then was honest and told him a ordered a few shirts during indiemerch store's black friday special, which I actually did do.

Anyways, we shot the shit for a few minutes then he asked if I had any medicinal aids. I told him I have a little bit back at my place but dont carry and invited them over. He asked if we had space for all 4 of them plus the merch guy, I told him sure and he became super appreciative. He asked if I could ride with them so I let my other ride leave and stayed back to help them load out. When we got in the van I told them I dont have much food so we went to a great burger place on the way home called the Vortex. Yes Travis and at least 1 other member ate veggie burgers, and yes i devoured a delicious beef burger right next to him. I was drunk and it was amazing.

Afterwards we went back to my place and chilled. Didn't rage too much, had a few beers, smoked a whooole lot that they actually supplied, and talked about metal. Talked about how much SFU sucked, the Barnes incident, how for some reason girls go to Cattle pits, etc etc. Let all the guys shower and gave em couches to sleep on. All of them were super greatful, nice guys. Cool way to end a badass show. Woke up round noon and showed them the way out.

This is so badass.

justinm4bama
11-28-2012, 06:59 AM

Really cool man. Because of people like you hopefully they will look forward to being back in Atlanta!

elturtleboy
11-28-2012, 08:16 PM

Now that's a fuckin story! Your grandchildren will look up to you for that story one day. And the Burger thing cracked me up :lol:

christopher
11-28-2012, 08:20 PM

That's awesome man!

greenReaper
11-29-2012, 11:11 PM
Ha thanks everyone.. I've had bands stay at my place before but not one as established (or that i liked as much) as Cattle! It was awesome, and when they come back they offered the hookups. But yea it was definitely an awesome experience :rocker: