Fossegrim
Sjohyenar (Havets Herrer)
Mjod

CONVERGE

Concubine
Dark Horse
Heartless
Aimless Arrow
(after Kurt finished tuning, he joined Nate and Ben in the Peanuts theme for about a bar):metal:
Trespasses
Bitter and the Some
All We Love We Leave Behind
Sadness Comes Home
My Unsaid Everything (with Steve Brodsky of Cave In (also the bass player on this record) on unplugged bass guitar)
A Glacial Pace
Cutter
Worms Will Feed/Rats Will Feast
Tender Abuse
On My Shield
Axe to Fall
Empty on the Inside
Eagles Become Vultures
The Broken Vow
You Fail Me

The Saddest Day

No First/Last Light make Homer something something......

Outside of that, the show was fantastic.

I really dug Whips/Chains. I don't know their songs, so I can't post much more about them. They definitely have a lot of stage presence. The bassist/vocalist was never not moving, same with the guitar player. If you're a fan of Tombs, Cave In, Trap Them, or anything else like that, you'll probably enjoy these guys, a lot.

Kvelertak were one of the most energetic bands I've ever seen. The vocalist had to "take it easy," because he apparently ruptured a disc the day before loading equipment. The rest of the band easily made up for it. It was a nice change seeing them on a stage that could actually hold all 6 of them. Last time they were around here, they played at Europa. The entire time, it looked like they were about to fall off the stage. Regardless, they were nuts. Picked up their CD, finally, and I'm pretty excited to hear the new one when it comes out (not sure if it has or not, yet).

Torche were really cool. I remember hearing one of their songs before going to see them (I think it was "Letting Go," which they opened with), and getting really excited to hear them, live. I personally prefer their records a little more than live.

Converge wrecked the place. This was my 3rd time seeing them, my 1st time as a fan. I only recently started enjoying their albums. It took me a while, but I'm glad I did. Their set was pretty great. I was really excited for Coral Blue off the new record after seeing it in all the other sets, but they cut it tonight. Eagles Become Vultures, You Fail Me, and Saddest Day easily made up for it, though.

stylesclash516
11-12-2012, 01:13 AM
The Saddest Day

Shit just got real... :drool::drool::drool:

BloodoftheKings
11-12-2012, 06:18 AM
Sucks I had to leave early, the 30 minutes I caught of Converge's set was fucking insane. Here's Torche's set if I remember correctly.

Letting Go
Kicking
Reverse/Inverted
In Pieces
Grenades
Pirana
Healer
Across the Shields
Snakes Are Charmed
Charge of the Brown Recluse
Vampyro
Rockit

VelvetHarry
11-12-2012, 06:45 AM
I went to this show in Philly for Kvelertak and must say I definitely recommend catching them live. They definitely put 100% into their performance. Their album is great too.:rocker:

BloodoftheKings
11-12-2012, 06:49 AM
I went to this show in Philly for Kvelertak and must say I definitely recommend catching them live. They definitely put 100% into their performance. Their album is great too.:rocker:

They were great at this show but their performance was nothing compared to when I saw them with Skeletonwitch last year. Probably because the crowd was pretty thin at the time and not everyone was that into it.

smearCampaign
11-12-2012, 07:37 AM
Good to see some people finally coming around to Converge.

No First/Last Light make Homer something something......
Go crazy?

skip to 44s in for relevant clip:
5yGJGTjV2WE

Polock91
11-13-2012, 06:02 AM
Shit just got real... :drool::drool::drool:

I'm still holding out for Tears of the Swine and Grim Heart/Black Rose...

one day... ONE DAY...