PDA

View Full Version : Born Of Osiris -- St. Petersburg, FL -- November 11th, 2012

TheNobleFaceHumper
11-11-2012, 10:47 PM
Wolves At The Gate - They were solid, nothing really that special. - 5/10

Obey The Brave - Really surprised me, i wasn't a fan before the show but I am now, great energy, great performance. - 8/10

The Contortionist - Overall very solid, really enjoyed their set but they really needed a longer one. - 7/10

Unearth - Completely stole the show, they were nonstop insane, hectic chaos from start to finish. - 9/10

Born Of Osiris - They were really good, I'm not much of a fan but i did enjoy seeing them. - 7/10
---
Wolves At The Gate

1)Tonight My Son
2)Heralds
3)Slaves
4)In Your Wake
5)Dead Man

Obey The Brave

1)Lifestyle
2)It starts Today
3)Early Graves
4)Garde la TÍte Froide
5)Get Real
6)Time For A Change
7)Live And Learn

The Contortionist

1)Holomovement
2)Casuality
3)Flourish
4)Geocentric Confusion
5)Oscillator

Unearth

1)Dividers
2)Watch It Burn
3)Eyes OF Black
4)This Lying World
5)Shadows In The Light
6)Nightmare
7)Endless
8)Giles
9)Blackheart
10)My Will be Done

Born Of Osiris

1)Empires Erased
2)Rosecrance
3)Ascension
4)Follow the Signs
5)Two Worlds Of Designs
6)A Solution
7)Abstract Art
8)Open Arms to Damnation
9)Bow Down
10)Now Arise
11)Recreate
---
I talked to Trevor from Unearth, he said they will be on tour w/ Whitechapel and Darkest Hour in January/February, it's going to be a tour up to cale with the likes of Thrash And Burn and Summer Slaughter, there will be at least 8 bands total but those are the only ones he would say.

bobbie solo
11-11-2012, 10:58 PM
...there will be at least 8 bands total but those are the only ones he would say.

this is the dumbest idea in all of metal. 3 great bands you mentioned, and all could play longer sets if there wasnt a million bands playing. stupid stupid.

TheNobleFaceHumper
11-12-2012, 12:30 AM
this is the dumbest idea in all of metal. 3 great bands you mentioned, and all could play longer sets if there wasnt a million bands playing. stupid stupid.

I agree, tis' just what Trevor said.

masterguy49
11-12-2012, 07:56 AM
Unearth was second to last? Sweet might get home early then

TheNobleFaceHumper
11-12-2012, 10:04 AM
Unearth was second to last? Sweet might get home early then

They switch on and off, but I'd recommend staying for BoO, even if you'[re not much of a fan, I'm not either, but they definitely put on a great show.

TheNobleFaceHumper
11-12-2012, 10:26 AM
Oh and btw Unearth got a new drummer.

masterguy49
11-12-2012, 10:30 AM
They switch on and off, but I'd recommend staying for BoO, even if you'[re not much of a fan, I'm not either, but they definitely put on a great show.

Ah, depends. I have work to do, what time did the show end around?

TheNobleFaceHumper
11-12-2012, 01:24 PM
Ah, depends. I have work to do, what time did the show end around?

Around midnight, but we had 2 local openers.

AnataFan4Life
11-13-2012, 09:34 AM
I talked to Trevor from Unearth, he said they will be on tour w/ Whitechapel and Darkest Hour in January/February, it's going to be a tour up to cale with the likes of Thrash And Burn and Summer Slaughter, there will be at least 8 bands total but those are the only ones he would say.

I hope that's not Metalliance. I don't hate any of those bands, but that would be a major disappointment.

TheNobleFaceHumper
11-14-2012, 02:20 AM
Supposedly it's a Whitechapel/Emmure tour w/ Unearth, (on select dates) Darkest Hour, Obey The Brave and The Plot In You.

scouinci
11-14-2012, 10:17 AM
Oh and btw Unearth got a new drummer.

They replaced Nick Pierce?

TheNobleFaceHumper
11-14-2012, 04:21 PM
They replaced Nick Pierce?

No, it's just i never knew Nick was their drummer before then, i thought Justin Folley was still with them but apparently not lol

scouinci
11-14-2012, 04:46 PM
No, it's just i never knew Nick was their drummer before then, i thought Justin Folley was still with them but apparently not lol

lol he's been with them for a year I think

TheNobleFaceHumper
11-14-2012, 09:13 PM
I know that now lol

Btw how did the title of the thread change?