PDA

View Full Version : Ronnie Radke Is By FAR metal's biggest douche.

dcmetal108
11-10-2012, 08:14 PM
Sure Falling In Reverse isn't metal but after about 5 bands including The Summer Slaughter posted this video I thought I'd check it out and now I feel the need to share it on here.

It basically says about how Ronnie kicked bands off his tour, then let them play only if he payed them all their money, kicked I See Stars off the tour because they had more fans, kicked fans out of the show for supporting other bands / chanting the other bands names/ wearing other bands merch, people spent shit tons on VIP tickets and he did shit for the fans that had them, and finally it goes into how he threw the mic stands into the crowd during the six flags show. I didn't know when he did that though that he busted some guys head open enough where he had to have staples put in to have it shut.

Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RNoS7CBe2A)

And this guy is why music of that genre gets such a bad call. This guys a douche.

Shit like every main US tour and all the bands Falling In Reverse tours with is posting this. So far I've seen Summer Slaughter, All Stars Tour, Asking Alexandria, Winds Of Plague (who simply posted "DECIMATE THE RADKE"), Threat Signal, Emmure, I See Stars, and a few others post this saying how he's a asshole.I am enjoying reading these comments on here though of even all the scene kids saying how they use to love Ronnie but he's a douche now. I would not be surprised if the band kicked him out.

MPF
11-10-2012, 08:51 PM
This would mean a whole lot more to me if I gave any kind of fuck about him or his band.

BloodoftheKings
11-10-2012, 08:55 PM
Who?

MPF
11-10-2012, 09:26 PM
Who?

This also applies.

Nater
11-10-2012, 10:03 PM
I saw this plastered all over my facebook page and just thought "who the fuck is this and why is the dude from Kataklysm talking about him?"

ravenheart
11-10-2012, 10:22 PM
Who?

I'm going with this too.

XDoomsayerX
11-10-2012, 11:26 PM
So why give this douche more attention.

Weird how letlive. would tour with such a prick considering they are the opposite; such a humble band who cares for their fans. Also Enter Shikari>>>>>>>>>>>Failling in Reverse. And those chicks who paid all that $$$ to see FiR :lol:

MPF
11-10-2012, 11:30 PM
Who the fuck are all these shitty bands?

brutal_descent
11-10-2012, 11:31 PM
>"metal's biggest douche"
>"not metal"

Make up your mind, fella.

treghet
11-11-2012, 03:46 AM
"I don't know what you mean by 'Falling in Reverse' [lets hair down] but I know I got my VIP ticket and you're gonna be falling backwards at our meet and greet."

:LOLFC:

brutal_descent
11-11-2012, 03:48 AM
Fuck all u "Christian" bitches the bible doesn't say judge ppl it says love ppl so wtf is this Ronnie radke is my idol he quit doing drugs and he gets 8hours of sleep every night sure sometimes he fucks up but that's his problem not you little bitches all of u are gunna burn in hell for hating homos and Emos cuz Jesus would have loved them all the same so yeah Jesus was liberal and all of u suck asss so every conservative ass Christian on this site can go deep throte my big ass cock and Nigel Covington u ont know him so shut the fuck up emo is a subculture not a religion so wtf is wrong with it? If anyone one wants to explain what's wrong with it email me jahjayciejah@gmail.com

From a comment under an article on the story by Christwire. :lol:

Sanitarium78
11-11-2012, 03:49 AM
Who?

This.

If you're gonna call someone that shouldn't it be a name that carries some weight in the metal world?

brutal_descent
11-11-2012, 04:08 AM
Radke used to be the vocalist of Escape the Fate, but I'm pretty sure their name doesn't hold any weight for you if Falling in Reverse's doesn't.

GarageMetal468
11-11-2012, 05:56 AM
Radke used to be the vocalist of Escape the Fate, but I'm pretty sure their name doesn't hold any weight for you if Falling in Reverse's doesn't.

You're damn right it doesn't!

RampinUp46
11-11-2012, 08:03 AM
What a fucking asshole.

InFlamesOfBirchmen
11-11-2012, 08:17 AM

I know Escape the Fate, and his name still carries no weight. My question is why is the venue allowing it? You'd think the security guards would be level headed enough to realize no one in the crowd is doing anything wrong. If they're fighting, consistently screaming, throwing shit, etc. I can understand, but it seems like all they were doing was cheering for a band they wanted to see.

John The Drummer
11-11-2012, 11:29 AM
Woulda enjoyed the video more of Lorenzo Lasagna or whateva wasn't narrating it :hmm:

XDoomsayerX
11-11-2012, 11:55 AM
Who the fuck are all these shitty bands?

Enter Shikari and I See Stars are like electronic/dub step with -core influences. So I understand the hate but cmon give letlive. a chance before bashing em. :tp:

treghet
11-11-2012, 11:58 AM
Woulda enjoyed the video more of Lorenzo Lasagna or whateva wasn't narrating it :hmm:

Whaaat? That was the only reason I kept watching it.

mankvill
11-11-2012, 12:10 PM
From a comment under an article on the story by Christwire. :lol:

:cool:

brutal_descent
11-11-2012, 12:38 PM
:cool:

Hilarious shit, really. Always love showing it to my friends, takes them some time to realize it's a joke.

WOLVERINEKILLS
11-11-2012, 03:30 PM
Where is the vocalist from the North Side Kings when you really need him? :finger2:

300%_Density
11-11-2012, 05:08 PM
Where is the vocalist from the North Side Kings when you really need him? :finger2:

Hoping he will break even from that shit book he published.

adamclark52
11-11-2012, 05:43 PM
I have no idea who this guy is so I decided to read his Wikipedia bio (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronnie_Radke). I'm sure it's a joke and will be taken down soon but the first paragraph made me laugh:

"Early life (1998–2004), Ronald Pussy Radke was born on December 15, 1983, in Las Vegas Valley, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States. Ronnie has claimed to be part Native American. He grew up in a poor family, with his father, older brother, and grandmother. Ronnie's mother abandoned the family for unknown reasons. But more than likely because she could see Ronnie in the future and wanted no part in that."

Again, I have no idea who he is but that last sentence is great.

300%_Density
11-11-2012, 05:59 PM
I have no idea who this guy is so I decided to read his Wikipedia bio (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronnie_Radke). I'm sure it's a joke and will be taken down soon but the first paragraph made me laugh:

"Early life (19982004), Ronald Pussy Radke was born on December 15, 1983, in Las Vegas Valley, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States. Ronnie has claimed to be part Native American. He grew up in a poor family, with his father, older brother, and grandmother. Ronnie's mother abandoned the family for unknown reasons. But more than likely because she could see Ronnie in the future and wanted no part in that."

Again, I have no idea who he is but that last sentence is great.

If he could join Rose Funeral and have all that added to his Wiki page. That page would rule all other wiki pages.

dcmetal108
11-11-2012, 06:03 PM
haha I had the torture of seeing some Falling In Reverse live at Warped Tour last year. Huge crowd but little movement. Ronnie onstage is a fucking mess. Dresses like he's in a 80's glam band and CONSTANTLY almost non stop does the robot while he did any screams. Fucking boring.

Thankfully I left and saw Title Fight.

MPF
11-11-2012, 06:20 PM
Enter Shikari and I See Stars are like electronic/dub step with -core influences. So I understand the hate but cmon give letlive. a chance before bashing em. :tp:

Looked them up. Too much Post Hardcore and Emo for my taste. But for the Electrocore bands, yeah they can fuck off.

dcmetal108
11-11-2012, 06:32 PM
Not a huge fan of Enter Shikari or I See Stars but I can say Enter Shakari live is fucking great. Alot of energy and a fun band to watch.

Bergman101
11-11-2012, 07:28 PM

Fucking this. letlive. is incredible.

MPF
11-11-2012, 08:29 PM
Thank you for moving this to General Discussion!

kalfitegrdan
11-11-2012, 09:24 PM
Not a huge fan of Enter Shikari or I See Stars but I can say Enter Shakari live is fucking great. Alot of energy and a fun band to watch.

Enter Shikari is so fucking fun live. Probably the most energetic band I've seen.

Nick_to_the_face
11-12-2012, 08:41 AM
Falling In reverse is dumb, Iseestars is dumb, enter Shikari is dumb, escape the fate is dumb. They're all dumb.

Still, watching the ex-guitarist of Sworn Enemy beat the shit out out of him would be hilarious :lol:

dcmetal108
11-12-2012, 04:31 PM
Falling In reverse is dumb, Iseestars is dumb, enter Shikari is dumb, escape the fate is dumb. They're all dumb.

Still, watching the ex-guitarist of Sworn Enemy beat the shit out out of him would be hilarious :lol:

Lorenzo is like a giant beast.

John The Drummer
11-12-2012, 04:34 PM
Whaaat? That was the only reason I kept watching it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh shit, I didn't even realize his actual name was Lorenzo :lol:

energymetal14
11-13-2012, 07:58 PM
I fucking can't stand this guy or his shitty music. As much as I don't like I See Stars and the other bands on the tour, the way he acts like they don't matter and says nobody should support them at shows is just pathetic. Why doesn't he just tour with know opening acts if he's so great, even he knows nobody would show up :lol: But seriously, this guy has a way over-inflated ego that he has no right to have.

dcmetal108
11-13-2012, 08:09 PM
He should do a tour with Blood On The Dance Floor and it could be named the "Jail Bait" tour.

MPF
11-13-2012, 08:15 PM
He should do a tour with Blood On The Dance Floor and it could be named the "Jail Bait" tour.

Correction, That's the Hipster Pedobear Tour

Where you like Adults, before they were adults!

dcmetal108
11-14-2012, 04:55 AM
Can't even add the word hipster into it because even hipsters are smart enough to avoid these bands.

dcmetal108
11-14-2012, 10:04 AM
A friend sent me the link to a Falling In Reverse video and not only is it horrible but even musically it's so fake. The comments though are golden.

Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga2r8bpzo5k&feature=related)

treghet
11-14-2012, 10:22 AM
A friend sent me the link to a Falling In Reverse video and not only is it horrible but even musically it's so fake. The comments though are golden.

Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga2r8bpzo5k&feature=related)

Seems more like something you'd enjoy. ;)

dcmetal108
11-14-2012, 11:04 AM
Seems more like something you'd enjoy. ;)

Nope. Even I of all people on here think that this band is shit and most bands that sound like this are too.