5. Unbeliever
6. Pyramid God
7. Lovecraft's Death
8. Oceans of Grey
9. We The Gods
10. Persepolis
11. Anubis
12. Five-Pointed Star

Show ended at 12:30 sharp, as was expected curfew. Didn't expect it to go that late, but I suppose that's the price you pay for all the crap on this bill. They played very well, although I am still disappointed and confused as to their lack of live clean vocals. It would add to the tasteful mix they already have going on. Finally, assuming they could afford it, a better light show would only help them. I've always imagined the experience could be significantly enhanced with appropriate effects, with any band really. SepticFlesh in particular, given their symphonic strengths, could benefit greatly from applying this to future shows, in my opinion.

Zla Vydra
10-17-2012, 12:04 PM
You would think they would at least acknowledge their 1990's catalog on a headlining tour.

W0unds
10-17-2012, 01:51 PM
A number of people have commented in the past about the lack of live clean vocals and I agree it is a bit disappointing to not have them performed.

I definitely think they could incorporate some stronger effects into their live show to compliment the performance. Imagine something along the lines of Dimmu Borgir caliber lights and smoke - would make it a much different performance.

John The Drummer
10-17-2012, 04:32 PM
Did Ex Deo not show up again? :D

PVH5150
10-17-2012, 05:45 PM
"All the crap on this bill"?

If this is the same show I saw the night before, Inquisition was the main reason to go.

daimonos
10-17-2012, 05:53 PM
Good set.

SerpentineVIVIVI
10-17-2012, 06:52 PM
Nah, Ex Deo were there. I actually arrived just in time for their set. Terrible performance/band. Kataklysm is the only thing he's got going for him. And following that, I obviously missed Inquisition and I have no idea who they are so I can't say anything. The remainder of the bill is crap to me, sole reason I went was SepticFlesh.