PDA

View Full Version : Revocation headlining setlist

AnataFan4Life
10-16-2012, 11:45 AM
I know the tour doesn't start until Thursday, but someone should post their setlist from the NJ show. Hopefully they pull out some stuff that they don't usually play.

Alduin
10-16-2012, 01:54 PM
I'll have one from the saturday show, not sure if anyone else on here is going to any of the shows before that

energymetal14
10-17-2012, 01:41 AM
I always want them to play Exhumed Identity, but they never do :mad:

treghet
10-17-2012, 01:44 AM
I always want them to play Exhumed Identity, but they never do :mad:

That was always their closer until Chaos of Forms came out.

energymetal14
10-17-2012, 05:04 AM
That was always their closer until Chaos of Forms came out.

True, I just wish they'd put it back in, but I know they gotta put newer stuff in to change it up.

AnataFan4Life
10-17-2012, 08:34 AM
I just hope they take full advantage of an hour to get some stuff they don't usually play.

tteotd666
10-17-2012, 03:15 PM
I'll have one from the saturday show, not sure if anyone else on here is going to any of the shows before that

Im going to the show saturday as well.
Im from Beamsville too, pretty crazy that 2 people on here from same small town.

tteotd666
10-17-2012, 03:30 PM
I have seen Revocation twice this year, first on the COB tour, and again on their headlining tour in april.
The set for the COB tour was:
Harlot
Age Of Iniquity
Dismantle The Dictator
Across Forests & Fjords
Conjuring The Cataclysm
No Funeral

For their Headlining tour they played those 6, plus Fields of Predation, Chaos of Forms, ReAnimaniac, and Pull the Plug.
It was awesome show but I was left wanting more.
The European tour with Dying Fetus ends i think 6 days or so before their upcoming headlining tour begins, so not much time for rehersal (Also factor in the new bass player) What Im saying is, don't expect too much that hasn't been played lately.
Personally I'd love to hear Suffer These Wounds, The Watchers, Cradle Robber Leviathan Awaits, and anything off the new EP

AnataFan4Life
11-06-2012, 12:54 PM
Anyone know if they are changing up their setlist in any way? Or is it staying the same throughout the tour?

smearCampaign
11-07-2012, 05:05 AM
Anyone know if they are changing up their setlist in any way? Or is it staying the same throughout the tour?

Last night the set was the same as previously reported.

AnthG
11-07-2012, 08:25 AM
When I saw them in Toronto the Set was like this:

Conjuring the Cataclysm
No Funeral
Re-Animaniac
Harlot
Maniacally Unleashed
Bound by Desire
Dismantle the Dictator
Across Forests and Fjords
The Grip Tightens