PDA

View Full Version : The Faceless/Revocation/The HAARP Machine: The Tour

anomynous
10-15-2012, 09:02 AM
Scroll down (http://saltlakecityconcerts.net/)

The rest of the dates should be announced today.

brutal_descent
10-15-2012, 09:11 AM
December 12th, 2012 @ Dirty Dog Bar in Austin, TX

AnataFan4Life
10-15-2012, 09:21 AM
I guess Fleshgod Apocalypse didn't work out?

anomynous
10-15-2012, 09:22 AM
This is better

AnataFan4Life
10-15-2012, 09:24 AM
At least they put another awesome band in their place.

smearCampaign
10-15-2012, 09:35 AM
December 12th, 2012 @ Dirty Dog Bar in Austin, TX

Vomitor from Australia is in town that night at Red 7.

I'm kind of surprised that Dirty Dog is getting this show and the Shadows Fall show also. Such a shitty venue and location. The only plusses is that they have good beers on tap, a decent sound system and very close proximity to good food. I thought this would be at a larger place as well.

W0unds
10-15-2012, 09:51 AM
Any word on East Coast dates for this?

AnataFan4Life
10-15-2012, 09:59 AM
Any word on East Coast dates for this?

Dates are slowly being added

mankvill
10-15-2012, 10:01 AM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/12903_393470790726349_1083882247_n.jpg

AnataFan4Life
10-15-2012, 10:03 AM
Doesn't look like this is coming near me. Oh well, at least I get a Revocation headlining show :rocker:

anomynous
10-15-2012, 10:24 AM
Kansas City on a Thursday.............you mother fuckers.

anomynous
10-15-2012, 11:17 AM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b284/cool1337/156461_10151082382016074_805781905_n.jpg

more tba

MPF
10-15-2012, 11:21 AM
Its coming to Iowa not Minnesota. It always blows my mind when this happens.

AnataFan4Life
10-15-2012, 11:24 AM
Why go to New York, then Virginia, then back up to Pennsylvania?

300%_Density
10-15-2012, 12:31 PM
Its coming to Iowa not Minnesota. It always blows my mind when this happens.

I would love to just be able to say I saw a concert at a place called The Blue Moose.

treghet
10-15-2012, 12:34 PM
California Metalfest is one of the dates. Revocation is being added to the festival. Not sure about The AARP Machine though.

anomynous
10-15-2012, 12:39 PM
I'm going to be pretty butthurt if St. Louis isn't on the added dates.

This line-up is perfect for me.

moobys37
10-15-2012, 12:44 PM
Why go to New York, then Virginia, then back up to Pennsylvania?

There's a few big shows on December 8 here in Pittsburgh. Including my Vomitor/Negative Plane/Derketa show.

AnataFan4Life
10-15-2012, 02:41 PM
California Metalfest is one of the dates. Revocation is being added to the festival. Not sure about The AARP Machine though.

Well now we know who the best band there is.

PVH5150
10-15-2012, 02:44 PM
Aaaand another tour completely skips New England. Shocker.

anomynous
10-15-2012, 02:45 PM
More dates TO BE ANNOUNCED

treghet
10-15-2012, 02:48 PM
More dates TO BE ANNOUNCED

Yes but look at them. There doesn't look like there will be room for a New England show. The TBA ones are likely before Ogden.

rjturtle9
10-15-2012, 02:49 PM
I really want this tour to come to LA! (Even though they are both playing California Shit Fest and I'm gonna see both bands play headlining sets for free at the Slidebar within two weeks of eachother, but hey, I'm spoiled so fuck it)

XDoomsayerX
10-15-2012, 05:02 PM
Cali gets these bands for free, each headlining so WIIIN!

anomynous
10-15-2012, 05:14 PM
Yes but look at them. There doesn't look like there will be room for a New England show. The TBA ones are likely before Ogden.

There's still a good 8 - 10 shows after the last date to put it in before Christmas. Even though The Faceless might just ignore that anyway. I doubt they'll add more shows before.

Anyway Keene just tweet if they aren't coming to your town, most likely they are on another tour which will be announced "soon".

treghet
10-15-2012, 05:22 PM
There's still a good 8 - 10 shows after the last date to put it in before Christmas. Even though The Faceless might just ignore that anyway. I doubt they'll add more shows before.

Anyway Keene just tweet if they aren't coming to your town, most likely they are on another tour which will be announced "soon".

I guess you didn't read my post. California Metalfest is part of the tour. That's on Nov 24th, which leaves room for a Bay Area date and perhaps one more before Ogden. And how do you know there are more shows after? The tour is coming in a circle back to the Southwest. The chances of them going from Arizona all the way back to the East Coast are very slim.

anomynous
10-15-2012, 06:43 PM
I don't know that they'll be after.

You're assuming that there won't be shows added after, just the same that I'm assuming there will be. I was just saying it makes sense for them to be after all the shows already listed, than before. Especially if in regard to New England.

Nothing's impossible, the tour itinerary is already weird on this.

mankvill
10-15-2012, 06:45 PM
I'll probably be at this. I've always enjoyed The Faceless and I love Revocation, just pissed I've yet to see them headline.

So annoying that the facebook event page for our date is being spammed by morons wanting some local act as an opening band. C'mon.

treghet
10-15-2012, 07:17 PM
I don't know that they'll be after.

You're assuming that there won't be shows added after. I was just saying it makes sense for them to be after all the shows already listed, than before. Especially if in regard to New England.

Nothing's impossible, the tour itinerary is already weird on this.

Let me reiterate. I'm assuming there won't be shows added after because there's no logical reason for them to go all the way back to the other side of the country. Yes, occasionally tours do have terrible routing and go across the country twice, but what are the chances of that happening here? With the amount of dates they have already there's really no reason for them to book enough to get all the way back east. Not only that, but The Faceless is from LA so it makes sense for the tour to start here and end in Tucson. And I already explained why there should be more dates before Ogden, but I'll say it again, because apparently you didn't understand the first two times. California Metalfest is on the 24th and the show in Ogden, Utah is on the 27th. Aside from the gap in dates, that's also a long drive. It would be logical for them to book another show or two between them. There are really only a couple other opportunities for added shows, and the most feasible one I see is a show in El Paso or Albuquerque before Tucson.

christopher
10-15-2012, 07:19 PM
I really want this tour to come to LA! (Even though they are both playing California Shit Fest and I'm gonna see both bands play headlining sets for free at the Slidebar within two weeks of eachother, but hey, I'm spoiled so fuck it)

Nekrogoblikon is opening the Slidebar show for the Faceless!

anomynous
10-15-2012, 07:34 PM
Let me reiterate. I'm assuming there won't be shows added after because there's no logical reason for them to go all the way back to the other side of the country. Yes, occasionally tours do have terrible routing and go across the country twice, but what are the chances of that happening here? With the amount of dates they have already there's really no reason for them to book enough to get all the way back east. Not only that, but The Faceless is from LA so it makes sense for the tour to start here and end in Tucson. And I already explained why there should be more dates before Ogden, but I'll say it again, because apparently you didn't understand the first two times. California Metalfest is on the 24th and the show in Ogden, Utah is on the 27th. Aside from the gap in dates, that's also a long drive. It would be logical for them to book another show or two between them. There are really only a couple other opportunities for added shows, and the most feasible one I see is a show in El Paso or Albuquerque before Tucson.

I read your posts. Nowhere did I deny there could be shows in between. I just said I think they'll add some after. Not to mention I said "more dates tba," not even in regards to New England/California/Wherever dates. I never said the added dates would be necessarily be in New England.

With that said, I said I would guess they would be added after, because "more dates TBA" implies multiple, and there's 2 possible days for a show in between Metalfest and the tour. They're already going from Pennsylvania to Oklahoma. I don't think it's that implausible for them to go from Arizona (the last stop so far) back to Texas or something and more Midwest/East coast dates. These Sumerian tours have dates added at the end all the time. Not to mention I think Sumerian would want to get the most out of the HAARP Machine, considering they have to pay to get half the band over here & for working visas etc.

With that said, I'm hoping there's more dates at the end so I can see this tour. Otherwise, this is a retarded argument.

treghet
10-15-2012, 09:22 PM
I read your posts. Nowhere did I deny there could be shows in between. I just said I think they'll add some after. Not to mention I said "more dates tba," not even in regards to New England/California/Wherever dates. I never said the added dates would be necessarily be in New England.

Perhaps you didn't say it in your original post, but it is very much implied considering you said it in all caps immediately after a post complaining about no New England dates. And when I said there would be no room for a New England date that is when you first responded to me. Then in your next response you said:

I was just saying it makes sense for them to be after all the shows already listed, than before. Especially if in regard to New England.

With that said, I said I would guess they would be added after, because "more dates TBA" implies multiple, and there's 2 possible days for a show in between Metalfest and the tour. They're already going from Pennsylvania to Oklahoma.

And as I pointed out, there are other opportunities for added shows. Not only the day between Austin and Tucson, but they could book a day between Pittsburgh and Oklahoma City or even Springfield and Pittsburgh. Also, when a tour announcement is made with "more dates TBA" it usually means there are a few that haven't been secured yet, not a whole bunch.

I don't think it's that implausible for them to go from Arizona (the last stop so far) back to Texas or something and more Midwest/East coast dates.

Implausible? No. But it's very unlikely and you know that.

These Sumerian tours have dates added at the end all the time. Not to mention I think Sumerian would want to get the most out of the HAARP Machine, considering they have to pay to get half the band over here & for working visas etc.

Even if there was something booked after it would probably be San Diego and nothing more.

With that said, I'm hoping there's more dates at the end so I can see this tour. Otherwise, this is a retarded argument.

Like I said above, there's a day between Pittsburgh and Oklahoma City. St. Louis is in the middle, so you might be in luck. But this argument is only retarded because of how little sense you're making. Aside from all of the points I've already made, you also mentioned that Michael Keene said they have another tour being booked. So why should they add 10 dates to this if they're planning on hitting other places on the next one?

anomynous
10-15-2012, 09:59 PM
I don't know. You're the one that took me saying "I think they would add more dates after instead of before" as gospel that there were definitely more dates being added after.

Also this argument started before he tweeted that.

treghet
10-15-2012, 10:18 PM
I don't know. You're the one that took me saying "I think they would add more dates after instead of before" as gospel that there were definitely more dates being added after.

You first said:

There's still a good 8 - 10 shows after the last date

I'm not taking your assumptions as gospel, I'm telling you why I think your assumptions are wrong.

Also this argument started before he tweeted that.

The point was that it didn't change your reasoning.

anomynous
10-15-2012, 10:25 PM
You said "And how do you know there are more shows after? The tour is coming in a circle back to the Southwest. The chances of them going from Arizona all the way back to the East Coast are very slim."

Never did I say there were definitely more shows. You stated that I said that.

I'm done with this though, it's just a circular argument. All I said is it would make more sense for there to be shows added after than before. I fail to see how that's wrong.

treghet
10-15-2012, 10:27 PM
You said "And how do you know there are more shows after? The tour is coming in a circle back to the Southwest. The chances of them going from Arizona all the way back to the East Coast are very slim."

Never did I say there were definitely more shows. You stated that I said that.

I'm done with this though, it's just a circular argument.

Dude... re-read that quote. :lol:

"There's still a good 8 - 10 shows after the last date"

You STATED there are 8 to 10 shows after Tucson.

anomynous
10-15-2012, 10:31 PM
Or read the full quote:

"There's still a good 8 - 10 shows after the last date to put it in before Christmas".

That's not a statement of fact.

treghet
10-15-2012, 10:34 PM
It still reads as a statement. Like you knew there were planning on booking 8 to 10 shows. It's the way you worded it that makes it confusing. What you should has said is, "They could potentially add 8 to 10 shows before Christmas."

Now if you still think they will do that, there's nothing I can say to change that now. We've each said why we think they will/won't. But I hope that clears things up a bit.

anomynous
10-15-2012, 10:37 PM
"There's still a good 8 - 10 shows after the last date to put it in before Christmas. Even though The Faceless might just ignore that anyway. I doubt they'll add more shows before." It may be worded poorly, but it's obvious I did not mean there are definitely more shows. Especially in context to the argument. With that said, no I don't actually think they'll add more. If they do, it'll be west coast.

Also I'm jealous of anybody that gets to see this. I might drive to KC for it.

treghet
10-15-2012, 10:47 PM
I didn't think it was obvious because the two sentences seemed to contradict each other.

I do think there's a good possibility of a St. Louis date for you. It's a pretty far drive without a show. There are a lot of other cities they could hit along the way though, so who knows.

rjturtle9
10-15-2012, 10:50 PM
This thread is gay now.

treghet
10-15-2012, 10:51 PM
This thread is gay now.

But don't you like it that way? ;)

rjturtle9
10-15-2012, 10:57 PM
But don't you like it that way? ;)

No!!!! :eyes:

anomynous
10-15-2012, 10:59 PM
This thread is gay now.

no u

detuned
10-16-2012, 05:00 AM
amazing thread

AnataFan4Life
10-16-2012, 05:20 AM
amazing thread

This

anomynous
10-17-2012, 08:47 AM
Ignore the last page.

Looks like I'm going to KC, one of my friends in Warrensburg wants me to come up, guess which weekend I picked?

anomynous
10-17-2012, 08:47 AM
I'll probably be at this. I've always enjoyed The Faceless and I love Revocation, just pissed I've yet to see them headline.

So annoying that the facebook event page for our date is being spammed by morons wanting some local act as an opening band. C'mon.

and they got the position

mankvill
10-17-2012, 01:07 PM
and they got the position

I mean I guess that's cool. I checked them out and they sounded about what you'd expect from a local band opening for The Faceless.

anomynous
10-24-2012, 04:21 PM
http://shop.soundcheckhollywood.com/collections/deconsecrate-the-nation-tour/products/deconsecrate-the-nation-tour-11-29-kansas-city-mo-the-beaumount-club

Says more dates will be added for this tour, so who knows?

Doesn't matter; going to KC.

mankvill
10-24-2012, 05:06 PM
At first I was like HAHAAHA HOLY SHIT 38 DOLLARS FOR THIS TOUR?!

and then I saw it's a deluxe package with a shirt, poster, ticket, and Faceless meet and greet. That's not too bad!

rjturtle9
10-24-2012, 05:20 PM
At first I was like HAHAAHA HOLY SHIT 38 DOLLARS FOR THIS TOUR?!

and then I saw it's a deluxe package with a shirt, poster, ticket, and Faceless meet and greet. That's not too bad!

That's not bad at all! I met The Faceless on Sunday at The Slidebar, and they were all cool guys, but $40 for a concert, poster, and shirt isn't bad at all, considering that their shirts are $20 anyways.

anomynous
10-24-2012, 06:46 PM
What was the set at that show? I saw they opened with Ten Billion Years.

rjturtle9
10-24-2012, 07:13 PM
What was the set at that show? I saw they opened with Ten Billion Years.

Off the top of my head, I don't even know. I remember the songs, but not the order.

anomynous
10-24-2012, 07:18 PM
Well most important thing: The whole Autotheist movement?

rjturtle9
10-24-2012, 07:21 PM
Well most important thing: The whole Autotheist movement?

They definitely played part III and I think part II. I'm sorry, I'm still not too familiar with the new album.

anomynous
10-24-2012, 08:03 PM
Thanks for the info.

I would think they would have played the whole thing since it's one long song. Maybe they'll do it on the tour, since they actually will have to do a headlining set. I read they only did 7 songs on this show.

rjturtle9
10-24-2012, 08:09 PM
Thanks for the info.

I would think they would have played the whole thing since it's one long song. Maybe they'll do it on the tour, since they actually will have to do a headlining set. I read they only did 7 songs on this show.

Really? It felt like more hahaha

anomynous
10-24-2012, 08:49 PM
It's what some guy on Youtube said, so it might not be true.

anomynous
10-31-2012, 09:15 AM
Faceless, Revocation, HAARP Machine in St Louis on 12/10 (http://www.fubarstl.com/event/181815/)

I knew it would be that day since it's the Monday of my finals week, and I'm 200 miles away.

Good thing I'm going to KC then.