PDA

View Full Version : Skeletonwitch -- Baltimore, MD -- September 29th, 2012

tenchimyo
09-30-2012, 12:42 PM
Went to see the Skeletonwitch band last night in Baltimore at the Ottobar. There were a bunch of people there, the floor was decently filled, but it wasn't packed.

Got there as Early Graves was about halfway thru their set I think. They sounded alright, but I didn't know/catch any of their songs.

Havok was on next and they were very good. I got a CD later. A bunch of people in HAVOK shirts, also. The vocals were horrible bu the band sounded good.

Skeletonwitch's vocals were predictably rubbish, but the overall energy was great and I enjoyed their extended setlist. A buncha pits, lotta movement, no real complaints about the performance.

Also of note was that there was a TON of merch, and reasonably priced (at least for Skeletonwitch- shirts $15, CDs $10, pint glass $5! etc.)

Full Review:
http://heavymetalcowboysteve.blogspot.com/2012/09/skeletonwitch-ottobar-9292012.html

Setlists

Havok (approx 9:20 -10)

?
?
Fatal intervention
Scumbags in disguise
From the Cradle to the Grave
D.O.A
Time is Up

Skeletonwitch (approx 10:20- 11:30)

The Horrifying Force (The Desire to Kill)
Reduced to the Failure of Prayer
Erased and Forgotten
Submit to the Suffering
My Skin of Deceit
Baptized in Flames
Crushed Beyond Dust
Upon Wings of Black
Choke Upon Betrayal
Beyond the Permafrost
Infernal Resurrection
Vengeance Will Be Mine
Bringers of Death
Repulsive Salvation
Sacrifice for the Slaughtergod
Soul Thrashing Black Sorcery
Of Ash and Torment
Cleaver of Souls
Shredding Sacred Flesh
Within My Blood

Setlists seemed the same as reported http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=21505

BootScraper
10-01-2012, 11:09 AM
I was at the Richmond show last night and the first two songs Havok played were: "Covering Fire" and "Point of No Return".

tenchimyo
10-02-2012, 09:42 AM
I was at the Richmond show last night and the first two songs Havok played were: "Covering Fire" and "Point of No Return".

excellent! thanks for the info! I'm sure they played those at this date :3