Lord Of All Fevers And Plagues
Chapel OF Ghouls
Where The Slime Live
Blood On My Hands
Bil Ur-Sag
God Of Emptiness
World Of Shit

This show was really awesome!

At least it was until Immortal Rites and I fell and blew out my knee and spent most of the show in a booth with ice.

But Grave and Dark Funeral were both sick as fuck and MA were totally crazy.

makethemsuffer12
09-27-2012, 06:08 AM
:(

Wish I didn't totally forget about this show until like last week.

LogicBomb
09-27-2012, 08:55 AM
Grave
?
Turning Black
You'll Never See
Eroded
The Passion Of The Weak
Extremely Rotten Flesh
Into The Grave
Epos

I think Ola said the first two songs were from the new album. I don't know what they were because I was slightly late, but I'm guessing that they were the same as other places, Amongst Marble and the Dead and Disembodied Steps.

Anyway, pretty good show. Nice to see Morbid Angel play at least one song I haven't seen them play before.

VoidFlame
09-27-2012, 09:48 AM
I think Ola said the first two songs were from the new album. I don't know what they were because I was slightly late, but I'm guessing that they were the same as other places, Amongst Marble and the Dead and Disembodied Steps.

I like the new record, this set looks pretty good. There could be more from Into the Grave, but I've seen them play all the songs on the last tour, so I'm ok with that. "Eroded" is a pretty nice addition too.

TheNobleFaceHumper
09-27-2012, 07:50 PM
I might go see MA in a couple weeks, but Grave and DF aren't on it, it's just MA + 2 locals.

hellawaits77ny
09-28-2012, 09:05 AM
What happened to the knee?

John The Drummer
09-28-2012, 12:04 PM
So stoked for Mormon Anal again. Hope someone brings glowsticks, like what was supposed to happen at MDF :rageface:

girnny777
09-28-2012, 06:01 PM
What happened to the knee?

Got hit from behind and twisted it on the way to the floor or something. I've had problems with the same knee in the past so I was mostly just angry that it had to happen again at a friggin' Morbid Angel concert and not just walking around the house. It's about the size of a softball now but it's getting better.

RampinUp46
09-28-2012, 08:18 PM
So stoked for Mormon Anal again. Hope someone brings glowsticks, like what was supposed to happen at MDF :rageface:

I'll bring glowsticks into the audience in San Antonio. :D

...Oh, and get a bunch of ravers to show up and ask random people in the crowd when the "groovy aggrotech guys" get onstage. Post results.

Salvation_for_Sale
09-28-2012, 09:36 PM
Wish they would of come to Kansas City. Whoever is booking the big metal tours across this country needs a serious kick in the balls.

mankvill
09-28-2012, 09:55 PM
Wish they would of come to Kansas City. Whoever is booking the big metal tours across this country needs a serious kick in the balls.

They were originally slated to come here on their first tour before they had to cancel. The lineup was huge, it as like Morbid Angel with Krisiun, Septicflesh, Melechesh and more. It got canceled except for the MDF date because I think of Pete Sandoval's surgery. Dunno why it didn't get re-booked, though.

Also we have a ton of metal shows in Oct. - Dec., I hope you know!

treghet
09-28-2012, 10:02 PM
They were originally slated to come here on their first tour before they had to cancel. The lineup was huge, it as like Morbid Angel with Krisiun, Septicflesh, Melechesh and more. It got canceled except for the MDF date because I think of Pete Sandoval's surgery. Dunno why it didn't get re-booked, though.

Also we have a ton of metal shows in Oct. - Dec., I hope you know!

It couldn't have been because of Pete. He still hasn't returned to the band.

mankvill
09-28-2012, 10:08 PM
It couldn't have been because of Pete. He still hasn't returned to the band.

Well they had the full tour ready to go and the it got canceled. Did Pete do MDF? Maybe they canceled it originally for Pete and then just decided to use a replacement? I dunno.

treghet
09-28-2012, 10:19 PM
Well they had the full tour ready to go and the it got canceled. Did Pete do MDF? Maybe they canceled it originally for Pete and then just decided to use a replacement? I dunno.

Tim played at MDF.

OraclesofAgony
09-28-2012, 10:21 PM

It couldn't have been because of Pete. I'm a Morbid Angel fiend so I would've known if Pete was back performing again. They released a statement saying the tour was postponed/cancelled because a band member needed surgery but they didn't say who.

Tim Yeung is still behind the kit as far as I know. It had to have been someone else who needed surgery. Maybe Trey.

Salvation_for_Sale
09-29-2012, 09:47 AM
It couldn't have been because of Pete. I'm a Morbid Angel fiend so I would've known if Pete was back performing again. They released a statement saying the tour was postponed/cancelled because a band member needed surgery but they didn't say who.

Tim Yeung is still behind the kit as far as I know. It had to have been someone else who needed surgery. Maybe Trey.Tim Yeung is amazing to watch. He's got to be one of the best metal drummers i've ever seen live.

@ mankvill - Maybe you know something I don't? I know of a few coming up, but nothing as great as Morbid Angel. Got a link to any upcoming shows??