God of Thunder
Love Gun
Lick It Up
Black Diamond
Hotter Than Hell
Rock and Roll All Nite

PVH5150
09-23-2012, 08:00 PM
Damn. Thought they would've thrown in a couple surprises because it was the last show of the tour. :/

Also, not busting balls, but....23rd, not 21st.

girnny777
09-23-2012, 08:39 PM
Also, not busting balls, but....23rd, not 21st.

Yeah you're right. To be honest I'm pretty hammered.

dwils65
09-24-2012, 04:41 AM
Hotter than Hell is pretty cool. I saw the show in Scranton, and they did Calling Dr. Love in that spot.

toolfansat
09-24-2012, 05:54 AM
Yeah, I was hoping for some special "end of tour" surprises too!

All in all a good, if not great, show.

My only gripe was that both Vince's and Paul's voices sounded kinda blown out to me.

Phil709
09-24-2012, 06:39 AM
I wish KISS was more careful with their encores. They played Calling Dr. Love in Toronto. That was part of their regular set last tour. They should have played Strutter or something they hadn't played last time, considering they were rotating the first song of their encore.

Plus, how often do bands do something special on the last date of their tours? The only one I can think of is Opeth playing some Bloodbath songs in Baltimore last year...

marker
09-24-2012, 09:55 AM
I wish KISS was more careful with their encores. They played Calling Dr. Love in Toronto. That was part of their regular set last tour. They should have played Strutter or something they hadn't played last time, considering they were rotating the first song of their encore.

Plus, how often do bands do something special on the last date of their tours? The only one I can think of is Opeth playing some Bloodbath songs in Baltimore last year...

They actually did play Strutter in that rotating spot at least once, not sure how many times though. They played Deuce at the Irvine show, which was a good choice. Good point.

toolfansat
09-24-2012, 10:35 AM
I got curious about the stats on the "rotating" spot in the setlist, so I browsed the posts on setlist.fm (FWIW), and here's the breakdown of songs and how many times they appeared in the Rotating Encore Spot:

Cold Gin - 6
Deuce - 8
Calling Dr. Love - 6
Strutter - 6
C'Mon And Love Me - 1
Got To Choose - 1
Hotter Than Hell - 2
Crazy, Crazy Nights - 1
Do You Love Me? - 1
NONE - 11

marker
09-24-2012, 10:59 AM
I got curious about the stats on the "rotating" spot in the setlist, so I browsed the posts on setlist.fm (FWIW), and here's the breakdown of songs and how many times they appeared in the Rotating Encore Spot:

Cold Gin - 6
Deuce - 8
Calling Dr. Love - 6
Strutter - 6
C'Mon And Love Me - 1
Got To Choose - 1
Hotter Than Hell - 2
Crazy, Crazy Nights - 1
Do You Love Me? - 1
NONE - 11

Nice stats. Got To Choose and Cmon and Love Me should be played more often, Crazy Nights should never be played, ever.

marker
09-24-2012, 11:01 AM

My only gripe was that both Vince's and Paul's voices sounded kinda blown out to me.

That sucks another complaint about Paul's voice, that's becoming regular. We all know Vince can't sing anymore,, nothing new there.

Phil709
09-24-2012, 01:23 PM

Vince? He's not there anymore...