Look Behind You
Clear Windowpane
Mind-Food
The Waste of Time
Dependence
White Stallions
Mystic Lady
Saint Vitus
Thirsty and Miserable (Black Flag cover)
Dying Inside
Born Too Late

Encore:
The Troll

:drool:

Sepultura69
09-16-2012, 10:37 AM
Jesus Christ, that is a beautiful set. hmmm if i end up going to the free scion show I'm worried the setlist will be cut by a good 5-6 songs... I mean...it is a FREE show...

I think i might just end up paying 20 bucks and just go to the october 14th date with Weedeater . Plus, the show is only 10 minutes away from my house. :hmm:

treghet
09-16-2012, 11:28 AM
Yeah, it will probably be cut at the Scion show. It's hard to tell by how much until they announce the lineup though. You will probably be better off buying a ticket to the Observatory show.

Onioner
09-16-2012, 11:57 AM
Fuck 21+. This is isn't fair goddamn it, that's the sexiest Saint Vitus set I've ever seen.

christopher
09-16-2012, 12:29 PM
I honestly don't believe that setlist is correct. They have never played a set that long as far as I know. They usually stick to around 13 songs max. I would LOVE to see that set, especially the cover. I want someone to confirm this.

mankvill
09-16-2012, 12:36 PM
I honestly don't believe that setlist is correct. They have never played a set that long as far as I know. They usually stick to around 13 songs max. I would LOVE to see that set, especially the cover. I want someone to confirm this.

That'd suck a lot if this was fake. :(

GameFreac
09-16-2012, 12:59 PM
Any Weedeater/Sourvein sets?

Seeing this show tonight in Nashville. :D

Sepultura69
09-17-2012, 09:58 AM
Yeah, it will probably be cut at the Scion show. It's hard to tell by how much until they announce the lineup though. You will probably be better off buying a ticket to the Observatory show.

Oh fuck me, i keep forgetting the observatory date is the same day as morbid angel. This is going to take some serious thinking, I will most likely make my final decision once october comes rolling around :hecho: :hmm:

Has it been confirmed if this is the real setlist or not? :hmm:

christopher
09-17-2012, 10:44 AM
Oh fuck me, i keep forgetting the observatory date is the same day as morbid angel. This is going to take some serious thinking, I will most likely make my final decision once october comes rolling around :hecho: :hmm:

Has it been confirmed if this is the real setlist or not? :hmm:

Don't forget there's an LA date on Oct 10th!

Zla Vydra
09-17-2012, 11:57 AM

I'm going tomorrow night in Atlanta. Will confirm then if someone doesn't post tonight's set in Nashville.

Sepultura69
09-17-2012, 12:13 PM
I'm going tomorrow night in Atlanta. Will confirm then if someone doesn't post tonight's set in Nashville.

:fist: