PDA

View Full Version : Lamb of God, In Flames, Hatebreed

What Hell is About
08-26-2012, 11:49 PM
Got a flyer for this show Oct 30 in Phx, Az... Definitely not a festival I'm guessing this is the Gojira-less rescheduled LoG tour

*picture added*

http://i49.tinypic.com/2u7uedg.jpg

treghet
08-26-2012, 11:52 PM
Lamb of God AND Hatebreed? Oh god, I can imagine the countless numbers of sweaty, shirtless bros that will be in attendance.

BloodoftheKings
08-26-2012, 11:54 PM
Hopefully this means Gojira will be on Dethklok's tour.

What Hell is About
08-26-2012, 11:58 PM
Sylosis is also on it!

WOLVERINEKILLS
08-27-2012, 12:11 AM
Nice line up!!!

treghet
08-27-2012, 12:12 AM
Hopefully this means Gojira will be on Dethklok's tour.

Correction: Hopefully this means Gojira will be on their own tour.

Although you're probably right. :(

mankvill
08-27-2012, 12:15 AM
Saw Lamb Of God w/ Hatebreed and 3 Inches Of Blood in a club here on a Mayhem Fest offdate. Hottest/sweatiest show ever. Good performances, though. People will go nuts for Randy on this tour.

dcmetal108
08-27-2012, 04:50 AM
OMG this tour is sweet!

brutal_descent
08-27-2012, 04:51 AM
Sylosis are on this bill, too.

Can't say I prefer this over Dethklok and Gojira as support, but this is pretty sweet, too.

mastodon421
08-27-2012, 06:04 AM
I like this lineup better than Dethklok/Gojira to be honest. Hopefully it comes here.

Steev
08-27-2012, 06:10 AM
this sounds amazing but probably won't hit Philly because Hatebreed is already playing

which sucks since LOG was going to play here

anomynous
08-27-2012, 06:34 AM
LoG, Sylosis = good

Hatebreed & In Flames = why? Both are awful

Natrlhi
08-27-2012, 06:41 AM
Correction: Hopefully this means Gojira will be on their own tour.

Although you're probably right. :(Every word of this.

Nater
08-27-2012, 06:46 AM
I'd actually pay what they wanted for the LoG/Dethklok/Gojira lineup

detuned
08-27-2012, 06:52 AM
this sounds amazing but probably won't hit Philly because Hatebreed is already playing

hatebreed's tour is going to most of the same cities LOG/dethklok was. except for phoenix. maybe they arent on the whole tour.

scream4icecream
08-27-2012, 06:55 AM

I'd be shocked of any tour that features Lamb of God skips Philadelphia, every time they play here they talk about how it's like a second home to them.

Too bad the lineup can't be LOG/In Flames/Gojira, I hate Dethklok and think Hatebreed sucks almost as hard. Oh well, LOG / In Flames is enough to sell me on this

jd091
08-27-2012, 08:52 AM
Hatebreed & In Flames = why? Both are awful

lol nope

W0unds
08-27-2012, 09:05 AM
Hoping this hits Toronto as LOG had to cancel their date at Heavy TO.

Although this would be my 3rd time in less than a year seeing In Flames.

300%_Density
08-27-2012, 09:17 AM
Being not a Dethklok fan, overall I think I'd probably go to this if it comes around as opposed to the canceled tour.

Although no Gojira hurts. I just now started listening to them recently.

anomynous
08-27-2012, 09:18 AM
lol nope

lol, yup.

Definitely not going, I'm not sitting through In Flames & Hatebreed.

Especially since In Flames doesn't play any of their good material.

jd091
08-27-2012, 10:10 AM
lol, yup.

no

XDoomsayerX
08-27-2012, 10:29 AM
Gojira was the main reason to even go to that LOG tour. This aint bad but I most likely will skip it unless its cheap.

Slayedbythebeast
08-27-2012, 10:47 AM
I hope they include Canada on this tour, Chris Adler made the comment that they were rescheduling a U.S tour.. fingers crossed.

InFlamesOfBirchmen
08-27-2012, 11:11 AM
lol, yup.

Definitely not going, I'm not sitting through In Flames & Hatebreed.

Especially since In Flames doesn't play any of their good material.

I wanted to roll my eyes at this post, but then I saw the last line. In my opinion, all of their stuff is good, but you have a point - if they played more Jester Race/Whoracle/Clayman material, the internet fans would love it. The problem is, the internet crowd doesn't show up, and the crowd that DOES show up doesn't respond well to the older material. Last time I saw In Flames, they played The Hive and nobody moved. The song ended, and Anders just said, "And this is why we don't play any old material. You guys just stand there like zombies!"

swboyd
08-27-2012, 11:17 AM
Not a bad lineup IMO. Hatebreed is an awesome live band regardless of the crowd they bring. In Flames and Lamb of God will be good. If a date is within close distance, I might go.

broncoz
08-27-2012, 11:57 AM
Is this supposed to be a co-headline deal or a LOG headline with IF support? I'm obviously thinking LOG headline but I just can't remember the last time in flames played the states for smaller venue shows and was only support.

300%_Density
08-27-2012, 12:36 PM
Is this supposed to be a co-headline deal or a LOG headline with IF support? I'm obviously thinking LOG headline but I just can't remember the last time in flames played the states for smaller venue shows and was only support.

If I was the betting man I don't see how LOG isn't the headliner. With all of the additional press/attention they are probably getting after Randy returning I could see this being a HUGE and successful tour for them. LOG is easily one of the biggest metal bands going right now. But then again what the hell do I know, I could be wrong.

MPF
08-27-2012, 12:48 PM
I'd love to see this tour, back during Knotfest Dethklok was still on this tour, so something must have happened since last Saturday. Very strange, but I'm ok with this.

If a Dethklok/Gojira/whoever else they get tour could happen, it would happen at Station 4, and they'd destroy the place, which I'd love to see.

mankvill
08-27-2012, 01:04 PM
If I was the betting man I don't see how LOG isn't the headliner. With all of the additional press/attention they are probably getting after Randy returning I could see this being a HUGE and successful tour for them. LOG is easily one of the biggest metal bands going right now. But then again what the hell do I know, I could be wrong.

The Decapitated Effect (TM) in full force!

HugeRockStar
08-27-2012, 01:59 PM
I wanted to roll my eyes at this post, but then I saw the last line. In my opinion, all of their stuff is good, but you have a point - if they played more Jester Race/Whoracle/Clayman material, the internet fans would love it. The problem is, the internet crowd doesn't show up, and the crowd that DOES show up doesn't respond well to the older material. Last time I saw In Flames, they played The Hive and nobody moved. The song ended, and Anders just said, "And this is why we don't play any old material. You guys just stand there like zombies!"

I think it depends though, when I saw them at Heavy MTL a few weeks ago, 90% of the set was stuff from the last 2 albums, and those albums might be alright but they aren't that heavy or fun to hear live. The crowd responded better to the R2R and CC material, and the one Clayman song they played. They really need to mix it up more.

Xenocide
08-27-2012, 02:19 PM
New England date get

Slayedbythebeast
08-27-2012, 03:33 PM
I think it depends though, when I saw them at Heavy MTL a few weeks ago, 90% of the set was stuff from the last 2 albums, and those albums might be alright but they aren't that heavy or fun to hear live. The crowd responded better to the R2R and CC material, and the one Clayman song they played. They really need to mix it up more.

I was there and I agree 100%. Lets just hope that LoG and In Flames make their way to Canada.

What Hell is About
08-27-2012, 04:31 PM
Hey guys I added a picture of the flyer to the original post. It's definitely LoG headlining "with special guests" like Gojira was on the original tour.

broncoz
08-27-2012, 04:52 PM
Ah I didn't realize it was such a big venue... makes sense then for a LOG headline and IF support then, enough money to go around I guess. Tour should have an interesting crowd base to say the least.

InFlamesOfBirchmen
08-27-2012, 05:06 PM

I should've specified - I was referring to North American audiences. They seem to get a better reception overseas. I know when they played the festival circuit a while ago, they broke out some older material. I love A Sense of Purpose and the new album, but you're right, a lot of it doesn't compare live to the older stuff. I'd LOVE to hear some older stuff, I'm just afraid it isn't practical given their history with US audiences.

TonyD
08-27-2012, 05:37 PM
I like this lineup better than Dethklok/Gojira to be honest. Hopefully it comes here.

Bro...

dcmetal108
08-27-2012, 05:56 PM
I'll be honest. I like this lineup more too.

That maybe though because I LOVE Hatebreed and In Flames is decent. Deth and Gojira are good but my love for Hatebreed powers over them.

makethemsuffer12
08-27-2012, 06:08 PM
Not as "cool" of a tour as LOG/Dethklok/Gojira, but I am more familiarized with Hatebreed and In Flames. I still think I prefer the other lineup.

DementedX14
08-27-2012, 06:37 PM

That maybe though because I LOVE In Flames and Hatebreed is decent. Deth and Gojira are good but my love for In Flames powers over them.

Fixed.

WOLVERINEKILLS
08-27-2012, 06:39 PM

That maybe though because I LOVE Hatebreed and In Flames is decent. Deth and Gojira are good but my love for Hatebreed powers over them.

I agree. Too bad it isn't a Dethklok/Hatebreed/Gojira tour!!!

dcmetal108
08-27-2012, 07:05 PM
No Hatebreed over In Flames. Still putting a hardcore band on it is odd though hatebreed appeals to the masses.

Bergman101
08-27-2012, 10:04 PM
I love Gojira but the combination of Hatebreed/In Flames/Sylosis makes this tour better for me.

kalfitegrdan
08-27-2012, 10:44 PM
Well, this tour just became downright uninteresting.

mastodon421
08-28-2012, 04:36 AM
Bro...

I like Gojira more than Hatebreed/newer In Flames, but I much prefer Hatebreed and In Flames over Dethklok making this tour better imo.

kalfitegrdan
08-28-2012, 06:14 AM
I much prefer Hatebreed and In Flames over Dethklok making this tour better imo.

:fight:

AnthG
08-28-2012, 07:44 PM
That is going to be the most violent mosh pit ever.

makethemsuffer12
08-28-2012, 07:58 PM
No Hatebreed over In Flames. Still putting a hardcore band on it is odd though hatebreed appeals to the masses.

In Hatebreed's case, it's not odd at all. I'd say the majority of their fans have more in common with LOG fans than traditional hardcore fans.

dcmetal108
08-28-2012, 08:04 PM
In Hatebreed's case, it's not odd at all. I'd say the majority of their fans have more in common with LOG fans than traditional hardcore fans.

True. Hatebreed is crossover. Appeals to the masses.

Xenocide
08-28-2012, 08:05 PM
That is going to be the most violent mosh pit ever.

:rocker:

OraclesofAgony
08-28-2012, 08:30 PM
Lamb of God AND Hatebreed? Oh god, I can imagine the countless numbers of sweaty, shirtless bros that will be in attendance.

:lol:

Xenocide
08-31-2012, 11:37 AM
I want dates already goddamn it

WOLVERINEKILLS
09-03-2012, 05:18 PM
I want dates already goddamn it

Tomorrow. Sylosis backed out of a tour due a big announcement slated for tomorrow.

Xenocide
09-03-2012, 07:20 PM
Lupos Lupos Lupos Lupos Lupos

Concert Gods don't fail me now

the deathmetaler
09-03-2012, 08:23 PM
Lupos Lupos Lupos Lupos Lupos

Concert Gods don't fail me now

I completely agree. Or it would hit up the Worcester Palladium.

Slayedbythebeast
09-04-2012, 08:15 AM
“Due to a change in our touring schedule"

"We have a big announcement tomorrow regarding the changes. Keep posted…"

-Sylosis

The scheduling change is rumored to have emerged as a result of the band being offered the opening slot on Lamb Of God‘s fall North American tour. That trek is also expected to feature In Flames and Hatebreed and will reportedly be announced tomorrow, September 04th.

From Prp.com Let it happen :rocker::rocker:

Steev
09-04-2012, 08:19 AM
“Due to a change in our touring schedule"

"We have a big announcement tomorrow regarding the changes. Keep posted…"

-Sylosis

The scheduling change is rumored to have emerged as a result of the band being offered the opening slot on Lamb Of God‘s fall North American tour. That trek is also expected to feature In Flames and Hatebreed and will reportedly be announced tomorrow, September 04th.

From Prp.com Let it happen :rocker::rocker:

old news

meanwhile people need to stop posting until it gets announced, hopes getting up and such

Slayedbythebeast
09-04-2012, 09:32 AM
old news

meanwhile people need to stop posting until it gets announced, hopes getting up and such

really?!?!?, I believe that's why this thread is open, to post shit.
:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

Steev
09-04-2012, 09:34 AM
really?!?!?, I believe that's why this thread is open, to post shit.
:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

shit that was already posted when it first happened;)

Sanitarium78
09-04-2012, 07:22 PM
So, what was that big announcement that was supposed to happen today?

TonyD
09-04-2012, 09:43 PM
Yeah... I saw that Hatebreed is headling later this month and I'm hoping that means they're not coming around here with LOG.

What Hell is About
09-04-2012, 09:56 PM
Loving how all the news outlets are crediting "the sleuths at lambgoat" with my "rumor" instead of metal setlists! Shame!

Anyways, one more date has leaked:

http://kfmx.com/its-a-november-to-dismember-with-lamb-of-god-video/

"It is time for a throw down, as FMX and Everything Goes Black welcome the return of Lamb Of God. I hope you are ready to twist and turn in the mosh pit along with very special guests.

We will throw down Saturday November 3rd at the Lonestar Amphitheater.

Along with Lamb Of God will be, In Flames, Hatebreed and Sylosis.

The tour will be the first U.S tour in support of the band’s CD, Resolution, which debuted at #3 upon its release in January.

You know we will have all your hook ups as we throw down for a November To Dismember with Lamb Of God!"

XDoomsayerX
09-04-2012, 10:27 PM
This will def be an amphitheater show :(

RampinUp46
09-05-2012, 12:21 AM

http://www.lonestareventcenter.com/images/STAGE.jpg

Relatively small amphitheater shows (stage specs say the Lonestar Amphitheater holds at least 7500+ people). I'm willing to bet it just hits up places that hold high school graduations or shit like that.

Judging from the fact that they're in Lubbock, TX, this is probably either a second-market tour, or they're stopping literally fucking everywhere.

Nater
09-05-2012, 05:15 AM
hahaha if they do any Ampitheater shows up here in November I won't be going anywhere near it unless it's like it was in march and 80 degrees. Screw that.

Sanitarium78
09-05-2012, 07:23 AM

Maybe where you live. How cold does it get out there during the fall and winter anyways?

Around here we may stil have an outdoor show or two in september but once october rolls around everything is inside until may.

dcmetal108
09-05-2012, 07:36 AM
I'm assuming it will be at Congress Theater by me since that is where the first show was suppose to be.

Sinister_Chalupa666
09-05-2012, 07:38 AM
For my San Antonio, Texas peeps on here :rocker::rocker::party::party:

Twin Productions
‎***New Show***

Sunday, November 4, 2012 - Sunken Gardens
Lamb of God
In Flames
Hatebreed
Sylosis
$30 / $34
Doors: 5:00

Onsale information will be posted soon

cpalmer25
09-05-2012, 08:11 AM
Stage AE
Just announced! Lamb of God with In Flames(Official), HELLYEAH, and Sylosis! November 27 at Stage AE!

Tickets on sale September 22!

Got this on Facebook for Pittsburgh.

BRAman22
09-05-2012, 08:12 AM
It looks like dates are starting to trickle out. Just found this for any Midwest people: http://www.therave.com/m/concert_details.asp?id=4742

Steev
09-05-2012, 08:16 AM
Tue/Oct-30 Phoenix, AZ @ Comerica Theater

Wed/Oct-31 Los Angeles, CA @ TBA

Thu/Nov-01 Las Vegas, NV @ House of Blues

Sat/Nov-03 Lubbock, TX @ Lonestar Pavilion

Sun/Nov-04 San Antonio, TX @ Sunken Garden

Mon/Nov-05 Oklahoma City, OK @ Diamond Ballroom

Wed/Nov-07 St. Louis, MO @ Pageant

Thu/Nov-08 Indianapolis, IN @ Egyptian Room

Fri/Nov-09 Milwaukee, WI @ Eagles Ballroom

Sat/Nov-10 St. Paul, MN @ Myth

Mon/Nov-12 Louisville, KY @ Expo Five

Wed/Nov-14 Stroudsburg, PA @ Sherman Theater

Thu/Nov-15 TBA

Fri/Nov-16 New York, NY @ Roseland

Sat/Nov-17 Silver Spring, MD @ Fillmore

Mon/Nov-19 Orlando, FL @ House of Blues

Tue/Nov-20 Atlanta, GA @ Tabernacle

Wed/Nov-21 Charlotte, NC @ Fillmore

Fri/Nov-23 Wallingford, CT @ Oakdale Theater

Sat/Nov-24 Philadelphia, PA @ Electric Factory

Sun/Nov-25 Boston, MA @ House of Blues

Mon/Nov-26 Niagara Falls, NY @ Rapids Theater

Tue/Nov-27 Pittsburgh, PA @ Stage AE

Wed/Nov-28 Richmond, VA @ The National

Fri/Nov-30 Chicago, IL @ Congress Ballroom

Sat/Dec-01 Detroit, MI @ State Theater

Sun/Dec-02 Columbus, OH @ LC Pavilion (no HELLYEAH)

Mon/Dec-03 Grand Rapids, MI @ Orbit Room

Tue/Dec-04 Des Moines, IA @ Val Air Ballroom

Thu/Dec-06 Houston, TX @ Bayou Music Center

Fri/Dec-07 Dallas, TX @ Palladium Ballroom

Sat/Dec-08 Kansas City, MO @ Uptown Theater

Mon/Dec-10 Denver, CO @ Fillmore

Tue/Dec-11 Farmington, NM @ McGhee Park

Thu/Dec-13 San Francisco, CA @ Warfield

Fri/Dec-14 Medford, OR @ Medford Armory

Sat/Dec-15 Spokane, WA @ Knitting Factory

Sun/Dec-16 Seattle, WA @ Showbox SODO

Steev
09-05-2012, 08:16 AM
after Nov 19th Hellyeah replaces Hatebreed

ehhhh, but atleast Philly isn't getting skipped because of Hatebreed's headlining run

Nater
09-05-2012, 08:28 AM
Eh. I will still go but man would I rather have Hatebreed then Hellyeah.

Steev
09-05-2012, 08:34 AM
Eh. I will still go but man would I rather have Hatebreed then Hellyeah.

yeah but I knew they'd miss some markets because of their headlining tour

my fingers were crossed they'd get Machine Head

detuned
09-05-2012, 08:56 AM
only 11 of the 39 dates are same venues as dethklok tour (or 9 if you dont count electric factory and stage AE presumably being inside instead)

i figured they were really overshooting with booking tsongas on the last one, rebooking at house of blues leads me to believe that was an accurate assumption. as much as id rather see LOG there, the inclusion of hellyeah really reduces my interest in going now though.

Steev
09-05-2012, 09:09 AM
Philly is more or less the same(honestly I have no clue what playing outdoors means for attendance)

but LOG sold out 2 shows here on the No Fear Tour in 09, not to mention IF headlined the same place in 04, 06, and 08(usually coheadlining with bands not as big as LOG)

this show will definitely sell out here

imanidiot777
09-05-2012, 09:19 AM
SHERMAN THEATER IN STROUDSBURG!!! that place is slowly getting better and better shows and it is about 10 minutes from my parents house!!

I'm pumped.

the deathmetaler
09-05-2012, 09:55 AM
I know I'm definitely not going to this. First off, my show would be November 25th, at the House of Blues in Boston. Moshing ban...The Hatebreed is replaced with Hellyeah. Ew. Worst of all, Lamb of God don't play too many of my favorite songs anymore. 11th Hour, As the Palaces Burn, What I've Become, Terror and Hubris, Subtle Arts, etc etc.

AnthG
09-05-2012, 10:30 AM
I'd definitely consider driving to Niagara Falls if it wasn't on a Monday night.

NickLed19
09-05-2012, 10:42 AM
We do not get shit, might try and hit up Atlanta though.

NickLed19
09-05-2012, 10:45 AM
Make that Louisville, Hatebreed is playing that date. Hellyeah sucks.

broncoz
09-05-2012, 10:49 AM
Any ideas for the Nov 15 off date? between PA and NY so maybe a 4th PA show or something? or else could be an In Flames solo headline show which would be interesting.

detuned
09-05-2012, 10:56 AM
perhaps a second NYC area show if the first sells out quick enough.

W0unds
09-05-2012, 11:07 AM
May drive down to the Niagara Falls date. Hellyeah is a disappointment though, not a fan of them at all.

WOLVERINEKILLS
09-05-2012, 11:25 AM
May drive down to the Niagara Falls date. Hellyeah is a disappointment though, not a fan of them at all.

If you tour with a Pantera related band at least tour with the best one... DOWN.

XDoomsayerX
09-05-2012, 11:32 AM
Wtf?! TBA:confused:

Hopefully it's The Palladium. LOG on Halloween, yeah that sounds fun.

Steev
09-05-2012, 11:36 AM
If you tour with a Pantera related band at least tour with the best one... DOWN.

yeah Down is alot better, but also headlining similar venues(at least in my area)

IrritatedTrout
09-05-2012, 11:52 AM
Richmond date is on a Wednesday when I have grad school. Bummer.

ShatteredFlame
09-05-2012, 12:07 PM
Damn I would have probably gone to the CT date but it's on my Thanksgiving break =/

InFlamesOfBirchmen
09-05-2012, 12:08 PM
Richmond date is on a Wednesday when I have grad school. Bummer.

No excuses. I have class the night of the Atlanta date, but I'm gonna go. I'm already missing Primus, Rush, Sleigh Bells, and Silversun Pickups. No way am I missing this.

W0unds
09-05-2012, 12:10 PM

Definitely agree with Down being a much better band than Hellyeah. Hopefully they only get a 30-45 minute set.

imanidiot777
09-05-2012, 12:43 PM

Lamb of God and Down on the same tour has been a dream of mine for awhile. My two favorite active bands on the same night.

If only....

RampinUp46
09-05-2012, 01:07 PM
For my San Antonio, Texas peeps on here :rocker::rocker::party::party:

Twin Productions
‎***New Show***

Sunday, November 4, 2012 - Sunken Gardens
Lamb of God
In Flames
Hatebreed
Sylosis
$30 / $34
Doors: 5:00

Onsale information will be posted soon

...I was actually going to guess that if they came down here, it would be at the Sunken Gardens. :lol:

God, Fun Fun Fun Fest and Lamb of God in three days...this is going to be fun.

Sanitarium78
09-05-2012, 01:16 PM
I'd definitely consider driving to Niagara Falls if it wasn't on a Monday night.

It's actually a really good venue. If you've never been there you should try and see a show there. The problem is it's location in the city though, it's just on some random corner of main st and the parking isn't that great if you can't get a spot in the nearby lot. The venue should be a bigger force in this area when it comes to getting shows here, but the management changes they've had over the last few years has hurt it. Plus, it's got stiff competition from the town ballroom in downtown Buffalo for shows like these.

I prefer the Rapids theater because it's almost double the size of the ballroom. I think it fits close to 2,000 or so, that might make more bands want to come to the area if the ballroom is too small for them.

Travis The Dragon
09-05-2012, 02:51 PM
Can't wait for November 10th!

kommie
09-05-2012, 03:52 PM
It's actually a really good venue. If you've never been there you should try and see a show there. The problem is it's location in the city though, it's just on some random corner of main st and the parking isn't that great if you can't get a spot in the nearby lot. The venue should be a bigger force in this area when it comes to getting shows here, but the management changes they've had over the last few years has hurt it. Plus, it's got stiff competition from the town ballroom in downtown Buffalo for shows like these.

I prefer the Rapids theater because it's almost double the size of the ballroom. I think it fits close to 2,000 or so, that might make more bands want to come to the area if the ballroom is too small for them.

Is this the place that used to be The Dome theater? It's kinda in the bad part of Niagara Falls iirc.

dcmetal108
09-05-2012, 03:59 PM
So Lamb Of God on a friday then the next day is New Found Glory. Killer weekend.

Sanitarium78
09-05-2012, 06:38 PM
Is this the place that used to be The Dome theater? It's kinda in the bad part of Niagara Falls iirc.

Yep, that's the place. It wasn't opened very long under The Dome Theater name either. I only saw one show there back in 2006, Stone Sour with Lacuna Coil and Shadows Fall. I heard the bad location was one of the reasons it closed down originally. Not only was the neighborhood considered bad but it's not exactly the easiest place to get to if you're coming in from Buffalo or various other areas in the region.

This place was also investigated on an episode of Ghost Hunters. So it has the whole "this place might be haunted" vibe to it. It's a great venue but there seems to be a lot working against it. They also have BLS and Primus coming there in the next few months, so maybe things will start looking up for the venue.

PVH5150
09-05-2012, 06:49 PM
Any ideas for the Nov 15 off date? between PA and NY so maybe a 4th PA show or something? or else could be an In Flames solo headline show which would be interesting.

Half house at the Verizon in Manchester, NH is my guess.

detuned
09-05-2012, 07:05 PM
even verizon with half house would be way too big for this. if it was going to be anything north of boston it would probably be casino ballroom. though i wish they would come back to the colisee.

Nater
09-05-2012, 08:24 PM
I could see this show at the State Theater honestly. It's the perfect size for it

detuned
09-05-2012, 08:26 PM
the state is already booked on that date unfortunately, forgot to mention that

PVH5150
09-05-2012, 08:36 PM
I could see this show at the State Theater honestly. It's the perfect size for it

Damn ._.
That would've been golden.

Xenocide
09-05-2012, 08:50 PM
Anybody going to the Boston date?

hiddenzombie013
09-05-2012, 11:04 PM
Very, very stoked they finally announced this! The icing on the cake? The Orlando date is LAST one with Hatebreed on it, so I got lucky! Considering I haven't seen any of the four bands, this will be my metal show of the year, no doubt.

mastodon421
09-06-2012, 04:46 AM
Anybody going to the Boston date?

Yep i'm going. It sucks that Hatebreed isn't playing and were stuck with fucking Hellyeah:barf:, but Lamb of God and In Flames is more than enough to get me to go.

Nater
09-06-2012, 05:34 AM
Damn. Well if there isn't a NH or Maine date then I will see ya'lls in boston.

detuned
09-06-2012, 06:12 AM
another TBA idea: just now noticing theres no NJ date, and that hatebreed plays starland on sept 16th, and LOG tour goes on sale the weekend of sept 21st

Sinister_Chalupa666
10-27-2012, 09:54 PM
I know some San Antonio peeps are going to this show and just in case you didn't know.

The show on November 4th has been moved from Sunken Gardens to Backstage Live outside. Show will start at 5pm.

I hope they have amberlamps on standby because people are going to FUCKING DIE :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

treghet
10-27-2012, 10:04 PM
I hope they have amberlamps on standby because people are going to FUCKING DIE :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

No, I think Randy has learned his lesson.

kalfitegrdan
10-27-2012, 10:59 PM

:lol:

rjturtle9
10-27-2012, 11:19 PM

:lol: fantastic!

mastodon421
10-28-2012, 03:49 PM

Post of the year contender.

RampinUp46
10-28-2012, 04:36 PM

You motherfucker, I was laughing so hard, I actually shot a drink out of my nose when I read this.

Definitely the post of the fucking year right here. :party: :party: :party:

I know some San Antonio peeps are going to this show and just in case you didn't know.

The show on November 4th has been moved from Sunken Gardens to Backstage Live outside. Show will start at 5pm.

If you see a big Mexican dude (since that's San Antonio and really specific - 6'0 in an Eyehategod shirt, possibly with a beanie and two friends with me), that's me. See you there! :rocker: