PDA

View Full Version : So, Ed....

JRA
08-23-2012, 06:25 PM
...it's been 4+ years....do you have those pictures or not?

(You didn't really think we'd forget did you?);)

RampinUp46
08-23-2012, 06:37 PM
What did I miss?

:confused:

TonyD
08-23-2012, 10:44 PM
What did I miss?

:confused:

The SBIT tour
NEEEWWWB

hot_turkey_ed
08-23-2012, 11:40 PM
...it's been 4+ years....do you have those pictures or not?

(You didn't really think we'd forget did you?);)

I put up an Iron Maiden review.. one from on the current tour this year within days of the show even ... and you wait like 10 days after that to open a thread up to give me crap about pics I haven't posted from a tour 4 years ago? I was completely expecting you to be the first post in that thread trolling me about the pics. And nada! WTF!

:ass:

The serious answer.. it's a matter of data retrieval off old hard drives. It's something I can effort within the next week, one way or the other. Call it by the end of August. No bullshit this time. Here's hoping the drive still runs.

:mrt:

JRA
08-24-2012, 08:43 AM
I put up an Iron Maiden review.. one from on the current tour this year within days of the show even ... and you wait like 10 days after that to open a thread up to give me crap about pics I haven't posted from a tour 4 years ago? I was completely expecting you to be the first post in that thread trolling me about the pics. And nada! WTF!

:ass:

Didn't notice it, and it wasn't til just now that I noticed you were posting on a consistent basis.

hot_turkey_ed
08-31-2012, 02:51 PM
Gone through approximately 13 hard drives covering years and years. I've found / rediscovered all kinds of other dates but the 2008 photos have very likely destroyed. What's killing me... we went to Disneyland day after the concert... I have pictures from that day but not before the concerts right before. Not sure why I have one set and not the other right next side, so to speak.

:lame: