PDA

View Full Version : MOTORHEAD Wanted

Jasonic
08-17-2012, 06:49 AM
Hey,
I hope it is cool to post this here.

I am looking to fill various holes in my MOTORHEAD collection.

I really don't have a specific WANT list, as they have SO much stuff and so many variations, that even if I posted what I already have, you might have a different pressing I would need.

Therefore, please let me know either here or over PM of ANY Motorhead item you have that you would like to part with (this can include CD, vinyl, DVD, shirt, etc). I am not really into memoribilia (IE - posters, stickers, patches, etc), but if you have something along those lines, feel free to let me know too I suppose.

I am willing to buy or trade.

Thanks!

mankvill
08-17-2012, 12:15 PM
For some reason, I always find 1916 really, really cheap everywhere. Even at places like Best Buy, it's only like $4.

Strangely, I rarely find any other actual Motorhead albums. Usually it's just compilations.

ravenheart
08-17-2012, 12:24 PM
Every Motorhead album is cheap here except the first one (the proper first one, not the shitty 'On Parole' one). And even that's not very expensive.

Jasonic
08-17-2012, 01:37 PM
Well, I know I can find a lot of the cheapo unauthorized best ofs that have some alternate live version of the early stuff.

I just figured folks here might have some stuff they no longer wanted.

Yeah, 1916 is a killer album. Always been one of my favs of theirs.

brutal_descent
08-17-2012, 02:17 PM
For a second I thought this thread was about Motorhead being wanted in the Czech Republic for some bullshit or something :eyes:

JRA
08-18-2012, 07:07 AM
For a second I thought this thread was about Motorhead being wanted in the Czech Republic for some bullshit or something :eyes:

Me too.

Natrlhi
08-18-2012, 08:01 AM
For a second I thought this thread was about Motorhead being wanted in the Czech Republic for some bullshit or something :eyes:That's actually slightly funny. Congratulations. :finger: